Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 51. (Read 11580 times)

copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
I like the idea of support via phone. During these times of cryptoworld its seems its really hard to fund any project. Moreover we have more and more exchanges everyday. Main problem is security, customer support and fast deposits and withdrawals. I hope project team can deal all of these issues while struggling with other high rate exchanges.
Telephone customer support is a service that does not exist in the traditional cryptocurrency industry.
By providing it, it will become the standard for the future cryptocurrency industry.
Amanpuri makes it easy for the user to use the service from the customer point of view.
And if you are not good at phone, we will provide chat support.
copper member
KYC Should only for those users that engaging in fiat deposit and withdrawal, But for the majority of people that is using cryptocurrecy as a mode of deposit and withdrawal should be exempted from KYC since they are not directly dealing with regulated fiat money
For my opinion, KYC is necessary only for investors security, to authorize  and protect their funds.
In any case, KYC is more needed for tax authorities, financial regulatory authorities, and so on. It does not affect the protection of users in any way, and this is evidenced by statistics, which shows how many large exchanges with the user verification system have been hacked and the money stolen.
The country in which we will establish the exchange in the future will be a non-member of CRS.
We do not communicate customer information to tax authorities or financial regulators.
copper member
Did you know that ICOs of exchanges had higher ROi compared to other industries? That's why I am focused on exchanges tokens in my portfolio.
So Amanpuri has all chances to become profitable project in my list
hello.
Thank you for your positive comment!
  You know that exchange tokens are promising.
  Amanpuri is an even more valuable token.
  Tokens will soon gain value in the market.
Thankyou.
I believe that Amanpuri is waiting for success! Good design and a great exchange. I will invest and trade on this platform.
Thank you for your positive feedback!
We will make the project a success!
Please expect from now on.
copper member
I don’t think that for serious traders who are committed to constant KYC trading will be a problem. I agree the exchange should know who is trading in large volumes from them.
The purpose of our introduction of KYC certification is not to know who owns the cryptocurrency.
We introduced it to protect international law.
copper member
In Yahoo Finance they write about the great experience of the Amanpuri team, very interesting.
"The team also has abundant experience in development. They have worked with Fujitsu which is a world-class company, have developed DLT exchanges and are active members in the field of AI and blockchain." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
Thank you for finding the news!
Our exchange has been published in many other media because of its many topics.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I do not think that maybe something from a weak defense can work out well. There are some very unpleasant situations, so you should pay attention to modern protection systems.
The project team claims that the protection of users' funds will be at the height and the theft of money will be impossible, let's see how it will look in reality.
From all that I read about the project, it seems to me that the security system on the exchange will be at a high level. Another positive point is the insurance fund, which the team plans to replenish from its profits.

There's no such thing as perfect system, See how binance got hack with almost $40,000,000 USD.

The main thing right now is how these guys will handle customers fund and how they will secure everything against hackers.

Also their TOS should clearly explain how their company will handle an hacking incident. There should a be a clear guidelines so no surprises when they suddenly get hacked Cheesy
copper member
We planned to develop the exchange after achieving the soft cap, but we started development of the exchange because we already raised development funds.
Does this mean that there is already a minimum amount to start developing a project? How much money have you managed to collect today?
Yes, we were able to raise development funds for the exchange.
And  started the development of the exchange.
Open the Exchange in November.
The sales office will open in June-July before the exchange opens.
copper member
And all the functions that can be used in BitMex will be available in Amanpuri.
Exchange BitMex has a user-friendly interface and all the necessary functionality for professional trading. If you can realize all this in your exchange, it will be great. It remains only to add additional features to offer users more than competitors can offer.
Destroy the shortcomings and take the best in the BitMex, this task is quite difficult, but it really perform.

We have already started the development of the exchange after completing that difficult task.
It will be the best exchange ever.
copper member
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
It is very interesting to look at these documents. I think such information should be on the official site.
Documents for registering a company in Malta can be made for very little money, so I would not pay attention to them if I were you. There are more important details that I would look at.
Very interesting can you clarify your idea? Maybe I do not know much, but in my opinion, if you show fake documents, this can be equated with a crime and punished for fundraising. I do not think it is common now.

We have registered a corporation in Malta, currently under license application for MFSA, so we are not currently doing public ICO.
As you know getting a license in Malta now takes a very long time.
Therefore, the license approval in Malta might not be possible before the opening of our sales office.
For this reason, to make it in time for the opening of our sales office we are currently acquiring licenses in other countries. At first, we are aiming to open the sales office under water.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
What they need is for them to release their BETA version to boost investors confidence during their ICO. Every investors are not aware that most ICO that selling exchange platform as their product only delivers words but never an actual exchange platform. So for now if anyone want's to gamble on an idea and promises then This project is best suited for them.

This was my stand of this project, I think the era of coming out and tell people to give you money and later develop is gone, now show us you have the capacity to deliver on your promises. STEX exchange is a new exchange and did not ICO so are more small exchanges in the space, so why are these people bent on collecting people's money and for doing nothing, Hybrid, Velic, Digitex to name a few are some of these exchange that have cause their investors to loss money because they no little to nothing on how to run exchange business

I'll tell you why: because they are scammers. This is simply a cash grab. They have no plans to create a beta version because they are a scam. If they weren't a poorly thought out scam, they wouldn't need to hire a thread spamming service to bump their thread for them.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
They just need to more market advertising for having strong partnerships with fund-rising pools.

What they need is for them to release their BETA version to boost investors confidence during their ICO. Every investors are not aware that most ICO that selling exchange platform as their product only delivers words but never an actual exchange platform. So for now if anyone want's to gamble on an idea and promises then This project is best suited for them.

This was my stand of this project, I think the era of coming out and tell people to give you money and later develop is gone, now show us you have the capacity to deliver on your promises. STEX exchange is a new exchange and did not ICO so are more small exchanges in the space, so why are these people bent on collecting people's money and for doing nothing, Hybrid, Velic, Digitex to name a few are some of these exchange that have cause their investors to loss money because they no little to nothing on how to run exchange business
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Having MVP it would be easier to raise funds for the development of the exchange and its further development. So do other projects that have been successful.

How much did you pay for this account? Its one of the flagship accounts for your spambot circle jerk service.

Please tell me at what stage is the development of the cryptocurrency exchange , and do you have time for the deadlines in the roadmap?

So is this one. How much does a member account cost these days? You buy them so that way you can say "we have a high activity rate."

Let's see, according to your ad, it costs somebody $250 to buy 105 posts a week... That comes out to $2.38 a post!! Do your customers actually believe your posts are worth that much money???

You just post the same stupid crap over and over again. You ask yourself questions and then answer yourself. Nobody ever posts in these thread except for you. What a waste of money! I don't for one second believe this project makes that much money in a week. It's a net loss. Which makes me wonder: who's managing it?? Certainly not anybody who gives a shit if its successful or not. Probably they were also a hired goon. Hired by a scam boss who pays people to pump out shitty scam after shitty scam.

As soon as I have the go-ahead to red tag you and your 30 spambot accounts, you can bet that I sure as shit will.
copper member
I would also like to test your exchange will notify when the opportunity arises. I am excited about new exchange and investing in them. I believe this branch of the market and think now is the most promising direction.
This is true, but it is worth considering the factor that in recent months, years there has been a very big competition among crypto-currency exchanges
The competition between the exchanges is really big enough and in order to increase the number of users and become a popular exchange, the team needs to offer more than its competitors can offer. But the list of services that will be available on the crypto exchange looks good.
I already said that if team want to win competition they need to make good advertising like pre-mine exchange tokens or some dividends.
We have a strategy to put out good ads.
And it can be released soon.
Please look forward to it.
copper member
And all the functions that can be used in BitMex will be available in Amanpuri.
Exchange BitMex has a user-friendly interface and all the necessary functionality for professional trading. If you can realize all this in your exchange, it will be great. It remains only to add additional features to offer users more than competitors can offer.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
We have studied the exchanges and tokens so far.
And our team had the skills to provide more features and services.
Taking advantage of this, the Amanpuri project will launch the world's leading exchange.
They just need to more market advertising for having strong partnerships with fund-rising pools.

copper member
I would also like to test your exchange will notify when the opportunity arises. I am excited about new exchange and investing in them. I believe this branch of the market and think now is the most promising direction.
This is true, but it is worth considering the factor that in recent months, years there has been a very big competition among crypto-currency exchanges
The competition between the exchanges is really big enough and in order to increase the number of users and become a popular exchange, the team needs to offer more than its competitors can offer. But the list of services that will be available on the crypto exchange looks good.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Our exchange is under development, so we can study what the competitors are offering now and we can offer better things.
And there are functions and services that are provided in addition to the contents currently published.
copper member
The site says that you can test MVP, but I did not find a link to download or in the Play Market. Can I try the platform now or not?
My team promised in November to open its market and then we can test the finished product. We are currently raising money and preparing the final version of the exchange.
If, as you say, the stock exchanges are already waiting for us in November, then at the end of the summer we should be expected to launch at least a beta version.  There is not much time left, so we expect news.  I would like to look at the finished product.
We are in the process of developing and we are also developing a beta version.
We will notify you when we can provide this.
copper member
Are there traders in this thread? I think some of us would like to test this exchange before official launch. What do you think if Amanpuri management would provide us with such opportunity?
hello.
Employees test thoroughly before the release of the exchange.
We also provide demo trading for traders.
Thankyou.
thank you for having interest.
We will write here as soon as we complete and open the development of the exchange.
And please test it.
copper member

I don't think that for a serious project it will be hard to appear on coinmarketcup. This is the most important obligation after the commencement of work.
I'm not happy with the coinmarketcup platform, but for some reason many investors trust it, I think that every project should appear there.

Of course, each project must appear in coinmarketcup is an indicator of the project as a full-fledged cryptocurrency. It's credible.
Our project will be described in coinmarketcup in the future.
It is not now but after the exchange has been opened.
That's right.
We are developing an exchange that emphasizes customer convenience and safety.
Naturally, if this exchange is recognized in the market, the value of the Amal token will also increase.
We also fully understand the logic that raises the value of tokens by taking advantage of the benefits of developing an exchange later than BitMex or Binance.
Please wait for future announcements.

Can you guys startup an exchange without an ICO or Fund Raising from public token sale?

If you are truly confident that you can deliver an ultimate exchange. I don't see any reason why big venture capitalist will not invest and fund your startup project.
Pages:
Jump to: