Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 42. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I wanted to find how the process of selling tokens goes, but I did not find it on the official website, only the timer of the time remaining until tokensale. The process of selling tokens on the site is not displayed?
The official start of ICO was not yet, and is planned in 69 days, today there is a private sale.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
I just got acquainted with the team members of the projects, they are from Japan, but the stock exchange was registered in Malta. Malta's legislation is friendly to cryptocurrency-based projects, so I think this is the most appropriate choice for the project.
What's the difference where the exchange is registered? Most exchanges are registered worldwide and few people care about it. The main thing is that it’s not real bots that trade there, but real people. The volume of trading may not be as large as other exchanges tell us about it, but it will be real.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
I wanted to find how the process of selling tokens goes, but I did not find it on the official website, only the timer of the time remaining until tokensale. The process of selling tokens on the site is not displayed?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I just got acquainted with the team members of the projects, they are from Japan, but the stock exchange was registered in Malta. Malta's legislation is friendly to cryptocurrency-based projects, so I think this is the most appropriate choice for the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I totally agree with you. ICO and IPO must have government regulation but it needs to be decentralized.

Government and Decentralization cannot be mixed together in one, Education are still the best way to regulate ourselves that ICO,IEO,STO are all a High Risk Investment. Self-regulation by controlling our greed that not all shiny things are gold, So better research and exercise your own due diligence before joining any ICO Project
How education can protect investors from scamers, who today can buy all the resources that analyze projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How many times we could multiply  our risk in short position? I am talking about marginal trading.
I think Bitmex will not have competitors in margin trading. I would focus on different currency pairs with large altcoins.
I think we should try to combine all aspects of commerce in ourselves, this will increase the number of users and give an inflow of quick money, which is very important for new projects.
yes you are right but the most important thing is how can the new exchange survive in the future?
that's the most important thing for me to recite a lot of other good exchanges we can see, how can a amanpuri project compete with such a good exchange?
So I do not understand, due to which benefits of the new exchange , such as the amanpuri or any other will be able to compete with larger exchanges which operate in the market for more than one year. While I believe that to gain market share it will be very difficult for this team.
Over time, it will be clear which cryptocurrency exchange is better. The main criteries are: protection against hacking, daily trading value  and the number of shopping pairs.
Activity: 294
My question has matured, can someone know how much money the project has already collected? Where can I see this statistics?
That information is already hide from people becouse guys have been asked about it.
Activity: 292
How many times we could multiply  our risk in short position? I am talking about marginal trading.
I think Bitmex will not have competitors in margin trading. I would focus on different currency pairs with large altcoins.
I think we should try to combine all aspects of commerce in ourselves, this will increase the number of users and give an inflow of quick money, which is very important for new projects.
yes you are right but the most important thing is how can the new exchange survive in the future?
that's the most important thing for me to recite a lot of other good exchanges we can see, how can a amanpuri project compete with such a good exchange?
So I do not understand, due to which benefits of the new exchange , such as the amanpuri or any other will be able to compete with larger exchanges which operate in the market for more than one year. While I believe that to gain market share it will be very difficult for this team.
And what exchange are there any significant advantages? I would only binance and then only because all the innovations in the stock market start with them. Such as the IEO. The main thing to invest money in advertising and hire a good marketing Department , and traders will come with time.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Is this project from indonesia? i dont know what in english word  AMANPURI mean but aman in indonesian bahasa mean secure, puri mean budha's temple...
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
Activity: 126
My question has matured, can someone know how much money the project has already collected? Where can I see this statistics?
Such data yet, the site has no information, I have not tried it, but for more information you can write to the group telegrams, where the developers respond promptly.
Activity: 140

Team, have you been already collected any funds for your project? Where i can watch statistics?
I see that with the beginning of the bear market period at the beginning of last year, due to the fact that for the ICO projects a rather difficult period in fundraising began, most ICO campaigns stopped showing on their websites the situation with fundraising. This information becomes a trade secret.
Yes, I just went to the AMANPURI website until you can find information about fundraising. Perhaps this information will appear later or the team will periodically inform the participants of this project on the progress of the fundraising. It remains to hope that this process will be completed successfully.
I also checked, there is no information on the collected funds. I hope there already had partners and investors.
Activity: 243
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I totally agree with you. ICO and IPO must have government regulation but it needs to be decentralized.

Government and Decentralization cannot be mixed together in one, Education are still the best way to regulate ourselves that ICO,IEO,STO are all a High Risk Investment. Self-regulation by controlling our greed that not all shiny things are gold, So better research and exercise your own due diligence before joining any ICO Project
In the period from April 4 to July 26, the AMANPURI team conducts its bounty campaigns ICO and already at the initial stage of ICO all members of the bounty are offered on the amanpuri -tsp website. com KYC pass check and your data, including photographs of your passport, to present in the personal account of the investor.
KYC checks should be conducted to prevent the laundering of dirty money and combat the financing of terrorism. Logically, only investors should be subject to such verification, since participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors.
Can the AMANPURI team clarify the regulatory act of which state or states require the ICO team to conduct a KYC check from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns, where and how long will the collected confidential information be kept?
 At this forum, there has long been a dispute over the legality of the collection of confidential information from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns and yet no team has provided such information. Although some teams agree that participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors and therefore should not be tested by KYC.
I'm also glad to hear that the answer team is very important information and just so nobody wants to give if there is no certainty that our data will remain confidential
nevertheless it is very interesting to me that the development team will answer, now I understand the question remains open
ICO teams prefer not to answer this question. In principle, they themselves do not know the answer to this question and carry out KYC checks against bounty hunters just because others do it. Only in one case, the ICO team agreed that bounty hunters would not be investors in ICO projects, so they should not be tested by KYC.
That is why the activity of ICO should be subject to state regulation. Then the rights and obligations of all participants will be clearly defined, and at the same time we will get rid of fraudulent projects, and the activities of the ICO will again become formerly popular.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
In the period from April 4 to July 26, the AMANPURI team conducts its bounty campaigns ICO and already at the initial stage of ICO all members of the bounty are offered on the amanpuri -tsp website. com KYC pass check and your data, including photographs of your passport, to present in the personal account of the investor.
KYC checks should be conducted to prevent the laundering of dirty money and combat the financing of terrorism. Logically, only investors should be subject to such verification, since participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors.
Can the AMANPURI team clarify the regulatory act of which state or states require the ICO team to conduct a KYC check from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns, where and how long will the collected confidential information be kept?
 At this forum, there has long been a dispute over the legality of the collection of confidential information from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns and yet no team has provided such information. Although some teams agree that participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors and therefore should not be tested by KYC.
I'm also glad to hear that the answer team is very important information and just so nobody wants to give if there is no certainty that our data will remain confidential
nevertheless it is very interesting to me that the development team will answer, now I understand the question remains open
ICO teams prefer not to answer this question. In principle, they themselves do not know the answer to this question and carry out KYC checks against bounty hunters just because others do it. Only in one case, the ICO team agreed that bounty hunters would not be investors in ICO projects, so they should not be tested by KYC.
That is why the activity of ICO should be subject to state regulation. Then the rights and obligations of all participants will be clearly defined, and at the same time we will get rid of fraudulent projects, and the activities of the ICO will again become formerly popular.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Activity: 362
I wonder will there be a full mobile version to trade? I think if you succeed to make a great mobile app, you will get many new users.
Now every self-respecting new project should be a mobile app, the other question is of average quality and does not work at all, and is only for promotional purposes.
For me personally, the project does not look more attractive if it has a mobile application.  The only exception is the exchange, since I do not always have access to the web version of the site and sometimes it is convenient to use the services of the exchange from a smartphone.
Unfortunately you are right. But that’s a little bit strange. As far as I know, in bull market, and I think that it comes up now, fundraising level is much higher than in bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: