Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 50. (Read 11580 times)

copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
This is true, the new exchange is difficult to take its place in the current conditions of the crypto market. Now there are many existing exchangers on which a couple of dozen of little-known coins with a small volume of trades are being traded and there are very few prospects for such exchanges.

As you mentioned, exchanges with low trading volumes are not expected to grow.
However, many investors in Amanpuri have already announced their participation.
It is because they are ready to realize the trading method they were looking for.
As a part of this, you can order OCOs and IFDs, which are functions that are common in the forex industry but not in the cryptocurrency industry.
It also introduces new features and services to the cryptocurrency industry.
And we use many marketing techniques, including referral fees.
It is very different from a small exchange with a small amount of trading, and we aim to be the best exchange in the world.
copper member

No. Every project needs money but they cannot guarantee that they cannot realize the idea without any problem.
I have not seen any business that would be trouble-free, it is simply impossible. The main thing is the ability to quickly solve these problems.

I agree with you, problems can arise at any time at any stage of development. We need to look for an experienced team that is used to solve problems very quickly.

Amanpuri has experience operating an FX exchange at Belize.
We have a lot of experience in the field of finance and we have the ability to solve problems immediately.
Of course, there are also professionals in fields such as cryptocurrency, security, and marketing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
That exchange is good becouse community of that project has activity in social media’s and devs are very smart guys.

Come on, what are you saying?
Have you ever looked at their metrics and tokenomics before writing like that?
In this project there is nothing technical that we have not previously seen in other projects.
Communities are wound by bots that show level.
copper member
How much money do you need to get to realize your idea without any problems? Are you sure that the minimum amount will be enough?
We have already raised development funds for the exchange.
Development of the exchange has started and will be open in November
We will use the money we raise in the future for marketing and other promotional activities.
copper member
Will it be possible to mine your token inside the exchange by trading?

Amanpuri does not conduct mining.
Thank you.
copper member
I do not think that now this niche is still so busy. It seems to me that the guys still have a chance to achieve something Smiley
I am very happy to see the teams secure their hard work to achieve their success. Seeing the activities on Social Media. indicates a good project of course and can bring success of course...

Thank you for checking social media.
We are updating SNS daily.
We will provide a lot of good news from now on.
Please look forward to.
copper member
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??

We pay the largest referral fee for the cryptocurrency industry.
As a result, many influencers, affiliators and bloggers are active.
And our exchange is able to use up to 100 times more transparent leverage and spot trading, MAM trading and Fiat handling with the easy-to-use UIUX using the board matching system.
Customers who have attracted to Amanpri in this way will continue to use Amanpri.
copper member
I do not think that now this niche is still so busy. It seems to me that the guys still have a chance to achieve something Smiley
There are a lot of young and perspective exchanges, and Amanpury could be more interesting then other.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
We are developing a cryptocurrency exchange with features and services that the cryptocurrency industry has never had before.
The exchange is scheduled to be released in November.
The sales office will open from June to July.
Please look forward to it.
copper member
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
Since the team does not often and does not answer all the questions, I think we will know this only after the project starts working.
It is necessary to involve the community with its openness now.  I'm not saying that it is worthwhile to disclose plans for IEO, but it is worth telling the community how the work on the project is progressing.

We can tell you that the situation in IEO is progressing well, but we can not guide you yet to the specific listing.
I will announce here once the details are decided.
Please look forward to it.
copper member
Team have a special news channel where we can register and search for news?
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup

158 users? I think that chanel is new. Maybe in time there should be more people.

The official telegram group is here.
https://t.me/amanpurichat
Currently there are about 20,000 people.

ANN is a group for transferring information to the official telegram group.
copper member
If we want to hold tokens on your exchange, should we have some dividents for it?

If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
copper member
How does Amanpuri relate to Yahoo? Maybe they are partners?

If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
copper member
Team have a special news channel where we can register and search for news?

We distribute news on SNS and HP.
Our information links.

HP
https://amanpuri.io/tokensale/

Telegram
https://t.me/amanpurichat

Twitter
https://twitter.com/amanpuri_ex

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/amanpuriexchange/

copper member
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
I think at the beginning of development you will have to buy back the funds and by any means increase the value of your tokens. I hope the team understands this and will do it.

Implement IEO to enhance AMAL's liquidity.
As you say, there are various ways to increase liquidity.
We will consider and implement various methods, but We do not announce which way to maintain the value of the token.
copper member
I see that your platform has three accompanying companies, they are:  Bops Consulting , Japan Crypto Marketing and  Vnext Softvare. Tell me please what other companies support your project?
There are a few companies related to security as support companies other than the ones we have announced, but we will not make any announcement here.
Because it is related to security.
copper member
AMANPURI Exchange is from Republic of Malta, right? So, how about license, did you got it from the government?
Very interesting question, but I can say right away that the lack of a license will not affect the operation of the exchange.

License is under application.
If approval of the license in the Republic of Malta is delayed, we will consider establishing it in other countries first.
copper member
AMANPURI Exchange is from Republic of Malta, right? So, how about license, did you got it from the government?
Very interesting question, but I can say right away that the lack of a license will not affect the operation of the exchange.

Telephone support is available 24 hours a day.
And supports the following languages:
English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean,
Hindi, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Portuguese
We will consider adding languages ​​according to the situation after the exchange is open even in languages ​​that are not supported.
copper member
Margin trading this year, the most popular industry, so it is necessary to implement all the functions and continue to develop in this direction.
This is true, many large exchanges have already implemented the margin trading function and those exchanges that are planning to realize get more positive feedback from their users.
Leverage trading is gaining popularity, but most are opaque.
The only transparent leveraged exchange is currently BitMex.
We are developing a transparent high-leverage exchange using the second board matching system in the world.
It will open in November.
copper member
I would also like to test your exchange will notify when the opportunity arises. I am excited about new exchange and investing in them. I believe this branch of the market and think now is the most promising direction.
This is true, but it is worth considering the factor that in recent months, years there has been a very big competition among crypto-currency exchanges
The competition between the exchanges is really big enough and in order to increase the number of users and become a popular exchange, the team needs to offer more than its competitors can offer. But the list of services that will be available on the crypto exchange looks good.
I already said that if team want to win competition they need to make good advertising like pre-mine exchange tokens or some dividends.
Tokens of the project look very promising, if they keep that project gives a lot of bonuses. This may be free advertising and increase the number of users.
We are thinking of launching a new campaign simultaneously with the opening of the sales office.
I will write here when the details are decided.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
AMANPURI seems to me a promising project, but it needs to be improved in order to attract large investments.

why do you say that many investors are interested in joining this project? if I can know how much funds have been collected up to now? team isn't transparent about obtaining funds
Pages:
Jump to: