Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 48. (Read 11580 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.
You seem paranoid. It's none of Your business where I write. There is evidence, present or submit a complaint to the moderators. Indeed You have exposed a lot of fraudulent projects, but do not rush at all with accusations without evidence..

I've presented plenty of evidence. The conclusion is hiring you = probably scam. I don't need to submit a complaint to the moderators. Reminding people that you are a paid spammer is more effective.

The fact that the accounts are in the same time zone is nonsense, not proof. I'm not interested in you, don't mention me until you have arguments to prove my dishonesty.

I also already did that. The fact that you always post in the same threads with your 40-50 different accounts means you are a professional spammer. I will be mentioning this account again in the future, you can bet on it.
legendary
It will depends what exchange will the team accept.

Just wanted to post irrefutable proof that you are A7373 and P9tosya. You also have at least 20 other Newbie or Jr Member accounts but you don't necessarily use them for bounties (just your spam / thread bumping service).

You "share" the same ETH address with these two other members:

0xAAd4d91807C1e332034658D76d528870a3F3eAF3

Proof that you used the same address:

A7373
https://archive.is/YSt0l

Bugatti73
https://archive.is/P9RwR

P9tosya
https://archive.is/4VmXi

And just for fun, I decided to include a screenshot of you talking to yourself.

The conversation in this thread is almost 100% artificial and created by the same person. Do not trust projects that hire this kind of service.
Friend , please stop spamming here. What’s wrong with you? I think you just need a women)). I don’t know other account . And don’t have any newbies)))

I could ask you the same thing: please stop spamming here. But its your job so I know you will never stop. If you don't know those other accounts, why do you all share the same ETH address? Its pretty obvious to everybody here that you run at least 20 different accounts.

Look, you guys all have the same local time in your profile. Coincidence? I think not.

Name   Local Time
kolnides   9:25:51 AM
Delegat6   9:25:51 AM
Mylnik   9:25:51 AM
VerDinr   9:25:51 AM
Ivanmikronov   9:25:51 AM
andrej.safronov.19   9:25:51 AM
sergej.dubynin   9:25:51 AM
ArtemSergeevich   9:25:51 AM
A7373   9:25:51 AM
Dexterstreem   9:25:51 AM
Fragmentsentence   9:25:51 AM
Bugatti73   9:25:51 AM
legendary
Not only do you ALL have the same local time, you ALL comment in the same threads! What are the odds of that being organic? I'll tell you: exceedingly slim. You're hired to bump scams. Every project you spam for is likely to be a scam. As I told you in the project thread I already exposed as a scam, I will follow you wherever you go and warn investors that you are here to promote scams.
I see no direct evidence of my guilt in anything, just some empty accusations.  Suit me if you want.  There are questions then you can write me a private message, do not need to write here.  I don't know who you exposed, but if you look at your Trust, we can see that you took part in scam projects and deceived people.  Your trass is red. 

My trass is red is it? Obviously English isn't your first language but it is spelled "Trust," and its written next to everybody's comment, below their user name. Mine says +3 by the way, in green. Even to default users.

I also see that you have exchanged merit with your alt - shasan.
 Look, you put him a merit:
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50040662
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49921569
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46708013

And he gave you a merit:
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50976677

Yep, you should definitely complain to the admins about this problem. It is a serious offense.

I can also add the fact that you exchanged a positive trust. 

Yeah that frequently happens after 2 members have completed a successful deal. Is that surprising to you?

Perhaps this is not your alt, then it seems that you have colluded and exchanged trust and measure, which is prohibited by forum rules.  Do you want me to spend more time and find more information about your frauds?

Please do, this has been hilarious so far.
legendary
Friend, I am not a resident of Iceland, Russia or Morocco and I am not associated with the accounts you are writing about. Same time zones? This is circumstantial evidence and is not sufficient to accuse anyone. Have you heard of the presumption of innocence? If not, I advise you to read about it, because in European countries it is the basis of human rights. I am not being rude to you, so be polite with the members of the forum and do not insult anyone, please. thank

Its evidence that strongly suggests you are the same person behind all these accounts. Take a look again:

Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.

Fragmentsentence
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

dezi6
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:46:34 AM

John_Silver
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:47:04 AM

Fomin-oilL
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:47:43 AM

Haffenriz
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

Farid-Ozy
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:48:55 AM

Irina1999
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:49:23 AM

kolnides
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:49:54 AM

Pariseev
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:50:36 AM

Not only do you ALL have the same local time, you ALL comment in the same threads! What are the odds of that being organic? I'll tell you: exceedingly slim. You're hired to bump scams. Every project you spam for is likely to be a scam. As I told you in the project thread I already exposed as a scam, I will follow you wherever you go and warn investors that you are here to promote scams.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
For listing coins on coinmarketcap daily trading volume must be from $ 100,000 for all pairs on all exchanges.
But there for the calculation applies a certain formula.
You can read more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

For all pairs on all exchanges? And what if a shit exchange lists you and there is no trading volume? They probably don't consider that I guess.

Don't attempt to converse with this goon. He is just a paid spammer who bumps this thread to create the illusion of activity or interest. There is none, and its highly likely this project will never see the light of day. It's just another faceless cash grab.

Got you! Apart from this being likely a scam, I was still wondering whether it is true that CMC builds an average of all exchanges' volumes because that would be super skewed if fake volumes are included.
legendary
For listing coins on coinmarketcap daily trading volume must be from $ 100,000 for all pairs on all exchanges.
But there for the calculation applies a certain formula.
You can read more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

For all pairs on all exchanges? And what if a shit exchange lists you and there is no trading volume? They probably don't consider that I guess.

Don't attempt to converse with this goon. He is just a paid spammer who bumps this thread to create the illusion of activity or interest. There is none, and its highly likely this project will never see the light of day. It's just another faceless cash grab.
copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
I heard that you are working on the creation of a marketplace on which the AML token will be used. Is this true?
Open a sales office from June to July.
We are also considering IEO.
And in November we will open an exchange that can use AML tokens to halve the transaction fee.
copper member
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
There is also an appointment with investors in Singapore.
copper member
AML coins that I have to keep for dividends will be frozen for a period of six months, or will I be able to use them at any time, for example, sell or buy more?
The purchased token is locked up.
It is possible to buy more.
The lockup will be unlocked 10% every month from 4 months after the full open of the exchange.
legendary
It will depends what exchange will the team accept.

Just wanted to post irrefutable proof that you are A7373 and P9tosya. You also have at least 20 other Newbie or Jr Member accounts but you don't necessarily use them for bounties (just your spam / thread bumping service).

You "share" the same ETH address with these two other members:

0xAAd4d91807C1e332034658D76d528870a3F3eAF3

Proof that you used the same address:

A7373
https://archive.is/YSt0l

Bugatti73
https://archive.is/P9RwR

P9tosya
https://archive.is/4VmXi

And just for fun, I decided to include a screenshot of you talking to yourself.

The conversation in this thread is almost 100% artificial and created by the same person. Do not trust projects that hire this kind of service.
copper member
You're doing it. Not bad, but I miss the concept of security. How will you protect users?

We store 95% of our 24 hours in a cold wallet and partner with major custodians for segregated management. In addition we pool 5% of our monthly profits.  We will use the pool funds to compensate for user assets in case of damage such as hacking. With this, we aim for 100% asset protection.

I think that the hacking required more funds than 5%. If hackers will find the vulnerability of the exchange, and will often crack it is not enough money to pay off all traders.
Indeed, looking at only 5% of the month may not be enough money to pay off.
However, it is possible to repay because the amount of pool increases by pooling 5% every month.
copper member
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Next is the establishment of sales office and IEO.
If the hard cap is reached, the sale will end.
legendary
Guys , we are talking about nothing

This is the truest statement you've ever made. Congrats on becoming self-aware. Can't believe this project is still paying you to spam one liners for them though. They must have spent far more on your bumping service than the amount of BTC they've raised.
Friend, what are you talking about? People just speaking about new exchanges and investment.

That's a bunch of bullshit. Every single account on this page (besides my own) has an account with a "Local Time" in the Western Africa / Iceland time zone:

Name   Local Time
kolnides   9:25:51 AM
Delegat6   9:25:51 AM
Mylnik   9:25:51 AM
VerDinr   9:25:51 AM
Ivanmikronov   9:25:51 AM
andrej.safronov.19   9:25:51 AM
sergej.dubynin   9:25:51 AM
ArtemSergeevich   9:25:51 AM
A7373   9:25:51 AM
Dexterstreem   9:25:51 AM
Fragmentsentence   9:25:51 AM
Bugatti73   9:25:51 AM

Given the Russian origin of most of the names, I would guess they are all controlled by the same Russian who runs a bumping service on Fiverr and uses a VPN to mask his IP address. All these accounts should be banned for spamming.
copper member
Would we have dividends from regular trade inside your platform. That’s would be great opportunity .
Yes, the team promises to distribute 5% of their profits to the holders of the tokens. This is correct, holders of the tokens will be many, all want to get passive income.
dividends have always attracted investors, this is a good plan.

With more referrals the value of dividends will increase ?
Referrals and dividends are different.
For referrals, up to 40% of the introducer's transaction fee will be your income.
copper member
I do not think that the team now has money to develop the exchange, most likely they are raising money to develop this platform, if there were money we would have seen the beta version of the exchange.
I do not exclude the fact that you are right, but we will not know this until there is a finished product, which we can all look at and test. Perhaps the fact that the team plans to launch in November will be the beta version of the exchange.
It would be something like first start of real exchange or like MVP project made for investors?
We will open a real exchange in November.
Please look forward to November.
copper member
Tell me, when will be ready the final version of exchange and you can learn about the Toolbox and look at the interface of the exchange?
What does the toolbox mean?
If it's a system trade, you can use the ones you developed on our exchange.
Or if it is a trading tool, everything in the trading view is available.
There are also many ordering methods that are not available on other exchanges.
legendary
Guys , we are talking about nothing

This is the truest statement you've ever made. Congrats on becoming self-aware. Can't believe this project is still paying you to spam one liners for them though. They must have spent far more on your bumping service than the amount of BTC they've raised.
legendary
If we want to hold tokens on your exchange, should we have some dividents for it?
If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
What is the cost of 12500 AML during PreSale? Will dividend payments be made in cryptocurrency? If so, which one?
The 12500 AML is available for $ 1000.
Payment of dividends is paid by BTC.

I strongly advise against investing in this project. While I cannot point to specific evidence that they are a scam, the fact that they hired a bumping service to bump their thread for them is consistent with scammer-like behavior. There are already a hundred exchanges for you to choose from. The market is already oversaturated with exchanges. There is nothing that suggests this project isn't simply another cashgrab and will result in an unfinished project or a zero-volume exchange.
copper member
Will it be possible to mine your token inside the exchange by trading?

Amanpuri does not conduct mining.
Thank you.
I mean mine by trading, not regular mine, but anyway, thanks for answer.
Thank you for the question.
It means mining by trading.
We have no plans to conduct trading mining.
copper member
If we want to hold tokens on your exchange, should we have some dividents for it?
If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
What is the cost of 12500 AML during PreSale? Will dividend payments be made in cryptocurrency? If so, which one?
The 12500 AML is available for $ 1000.
Payment of dividends is paid by BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: