Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 52. (Read 11580 times)

copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
The site says that you can test MVP, but I did not find a link to download or in the Play Market. Can I try the platform now or not?
My team promised in November to open its market and then we can test the finished product. We are currently raising money and preparing the final version of the exchange.
We will open a sales office in June and July.
And we will open the exchange in November.
We have already raised the development funds of the exchange.
About MVP is under development.
We offer the opportunity to touch the test version at the conference.
Next time, we plan to attend a conference to be held in Singapore in June.
copper member
What is the high level protection that you are talking about ? That’s a special script or just something like 2factor authorization?
hello.
Amanpuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a cold wallet using Multisig.
We partner with key custodians to separate and manage assets.
In addition, white hackers perform hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
Even if a hacking theft occurs, we pool 5% of our sales monthly, so we can compensate for it.
Thankyou.
Thanks for the answer, many were worried about the security issue. I am completely satisfied with your safety! I wish you success !!!
Thank you for praying for our success!
We will make this project a success and make the cryptocurrency industry better.
Please look forward to the opening of the exchange.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??
I think the team will reduce the Commission and to increase the value of your token. Will also be adding new trading pairs. I think if the stock exchange will be safe, then new users very quickly begin to use it.
This is a promise all I know of cryptocurrency exchanges I expect from this project is something new and really useful.
It will be enough to implement at least these plans. All exchanges do not promise much, but do very little. It is worth returning to the issue of security and quick withdrawal of funds, these are very important moments especially for the new exchange.
copper member
What is the high level protection that you are talking about ? That’s a special script or just something like 2factor authorization?
hello.
Amanpuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a cold wallet using Multisig.
We partner with key custodians to separate and manage assets.
In addition, white hackers perform hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
Even if a hacking theft occurs, we pool 5% of our sales monthly, so we can compensate for it.
Thankyou.
Thanks for the answer, many were worried about the security issue. I am completely satisfied with your safety! I wish you success !!!
Thank you for praying for our success!
We will make this project a success and make the cryptocurrency industry better.
Please look forward to the opening of the exchange.
copper member
Scam or not scam we should make decision after main sale and platform joining.
It will be the same as fraud if it is not executed even if it is an excellent project.
We will open a sales office in June and July.
The exchange will open in November.
We have started development as we were able to get development funds.
However, it is good to buy after the exchange is complete and the tokens are worth more, but buying at a cheaper price may also be necessary for investment.
copper member
If I understand you correctly this token has already being listed somewhere, or are you talking about project plans in the future?
No, these are only the plans of the team that they have voiced to us and no one knows on which exchanges the coin will be traded, except for the Amanpuri exchange. It all depends on the project team and their work.

When the AMAL coin has sufficient trading volumes and will be placed on at least two exchanges, then it will be possible to place it on the coinmarketcap, they have such conditions for all projects that want to be placed on this service. Therefore, it is too early to talk about this before the start of trading this coin.
Do you think it makes sense to invest in AMAL coin now when the entire cryptocurrency market is falling?
To be honest, I find it difficult to answer this question, because the market still looks unstable and investing in ICO has become more risky than in 2017. But I’m more interested in how the project team will solve the problems that will appear on the way to the launch of the exchange. If the team launches the exchange and implements everything that they have planned, then it is quite possible that the exchange will grow and the demand for AMAL tokens will also grow.
That's right.
We are developing an exchange that emphasizes customer convenience and safety.
Naturally, if this exchange is recognized in the market, the value of the Amal token will also increase.
We also fully understand the logic that raises the value of tokens by taking advantage of the benefits of developing an exchange later than BitMex or Binance.
Please wait for future announcements.
copper member

When the AMAL coin has sufficient trading volumes and will be placed on at least two exchanges, then it will be possible to place it on the coinmarketcap, they have such conditions for all projects that want to be placed on this service. Therefore, it is too early to talk about this before the start of trading this coin.
Do you think it makes sense to invest in AMAL coin now when the entire cryptocurrency market is falling?

The winter of the cryptocurrency industry is over.
This is clear from the current market price.
And regardless of the cryptocurrency market, AMAL tokens are valuable.
That's because it can be used on our developing exchange.
It can be used to halve the transaction fee for both cash and leverage transactions.
And we also prepare dividends.
Even if the condition of the cryptographic currency market is bad, if the value of the exchange is recognized, the value of the token will also increase.
copper member
Using stop losses is a requirement for me, so I would like to see this function. Another good feature is trading contest.
I am a fan of such things and it motivates me to use this exchange
Stop Loss is a really convenient function, for me it is necessary in case of full-fledged trading on the exchange. There are many good exchanges that do not have this function and therefore create some inconvenience for trading.
Bitfinex is a good example as an exchange created for professional traders. It would be cool if Amanpuri will have same functions.
Amanpuri introduces all the functions that can be used with BitMex as well as stop loss.
We also support OCO and IFO orders.
And it provides easy-to-use and easy-to-read UIUX.
Provides an environment where many traders can be satisfied.
copper member
Recently I've started my trading on Bitmex, so you know what? I completely don't like their charts, moreover I don't like when tick on ethereum is too big, like 5 cents. Don't repeat their mistakes
hello.
Amanpuri introduces "Tradingview" to the chart function.
  As you know, "Tradingview" allows a variety of customizations to suit your preferences.
Thankyou.
That’s good ability for traders. I want to know when do you plan to make your token visible at Coinmarketcup.
We will be able to see at the Coinmarketcup after the sales office starts.
copper member
We store 95% of our 24 hours in a cold wallet and partner with major custodians for segregated management. In addition we pool 5% of our monthly profits.  We will use the pool funds to compensate for user assets in case of damage such as hacking. With this, we aim for 100% asset protection.
This is an interesting decision, to allocate part of the profits to the pool as insurance against the hacking of the stock exchange and other events that may cause the loss of users' funds.
Thank you for understanding.
We provide a system where customers can focus on trading with peace of mind.
In addition to what I have written here, we will introduce a system that detects 24-hour surveillance and unauthorized access by people.
We will take measures from the basics.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Depending on how much you want to invest and how much money  do you have at all. If you have a small capital of 500-1000 dollars, you can try to analyze the projects on new, young exchanges such as Bibox and Probit, Bgogo.
If you have  capital from $ 2,000 and more, you can try to invest in top sites such as Binans Launchpad, Okex, Huobi and Bitmax.
All of them require preliminary preparation, lock tokens and time. Bitmax in this context is the easiest. I advise you to try.

C'mon man. Its incredibly obvious neither you nor any of your alt accounts that you chat back and forth with have any intention of investing in this project. You just type back and forth to yourself between different accounts to create the illusion of interest in this project. There's nobody commenting in this thread besides you and me.

Here are all the other projects you comment on, 20x a day to fulfill your quote:

Wowsecret.net
2GETHER
VeraExchange
Cryptohr.net
GOOREO
TapJets
SESSIA

Whoever hired you should be embarrassed for wasting their money in such a frivolous manner.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As soon as the conditions for conducting an IEO of this project are known, I ask the team that they should notify the community about this immediately.
How much you want to invest if not a secret? Or what you need to know information about when will IEO? I would like to ask experienced investors what IEO is worth investing now? A lot of them and I can't decide.
Depending on how much you want to invest and how much money  do you have at all. If you have a small capital of 500-1000 dollars, you can try to analyze the projects on new, young exchanges such as Bibox and Probit, Bgogo.
If you have  capital from $ 2,000 and more, you can try to invest in top sites such as Binans Launchpad, Okex, Huobi and Bitmax.
All of them require preliminary preparation, lock tokens and time. Bitmax in this context is the easiest. I advise you to try.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This seems to me like another Digitex exchange, the team even do not have any MVP and they are looking for money, yesterday I read Hybrid block that raise more than $30 million from their ICO as been acquired by another exchange coming on board in the space. Exchange business is not a joke and  people need to ask the team tough questions and need to deliver at least MVP before giving them money
legendary
Of course you don't. You're a hired goon paid to bump this project with no plans to actually invest in it. Judging by the other projects you consistently bump I'm going to guess this one is also a scam.

I see your burning ass, and quess that you was scammed and hard fucked and now living in smoll box near the road. You miserable likeness of a man

LOL! Classy.

I'm guessing that all of these projects are also scams:

Wowsecret.net
2GETHER
VeraExchange
Cryptohr.net
GOOREO
TapJets
SESSIA

What's it like selling garbage for 5 rubles a day?

Nobody can say is that project scam or not before the official release of the project. We must have patience and respect for other people.

Actually there's several ways to tell. One clue is they hire shitposters like yourself to bump their thread with mindless idiocy for them. Legitimate projects don't do that. I'll show you the others shortly.
legendary
I do not see anything wrong with KYC verification procedure, but it is much more pleasant to go through this procedure after the test of project MVP.

Of course you don't. You're a hired goon paid to bump this project with no plans to actually invest in it. Judging by the other projects you consistently bump I'm going to guess this one is also a scam.
copper member
Agree with you, Bitmex is a high risk exchange for me, and it has hard interface as for me.
It's just that the exchange has a small budget and it works for its consumer, it has the right to life.

I don’t have anything bad to say for that exchange , I don’t use it, but my friends said that sometimes, there are some troubles with deposits and withdrawal.
In the past, exchanges had problems with deposit and withdrawal.
For example, in the case of BitMex, only BTC payment can be made.
Withdrawal is the same, and exchange is not possible, so even if there is profit, it will be affected by fluctuations in the BTC market price.
Amanpuri can also handle USD Fiat's handling and exchange to various cryptocurrencies.
Customers will have many opportunities to choose, as they can make a choice according to the situation.
copper member
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?

The team wants to spend 27% of the collected funds on marketing, this is a huge amount, I hope the money will not fly away into the pipe.
I am very happy to hear that the team wants to spend such a sum on marketing, this will provide the necessary advertising at the first stage of the project’s life.
It is a pity that only it is not known how much the company will assemble.  While I do not see any major progress and significant changes.  In addition to the site and the team’s promises to stick to the roadmap, there is nothing that could attract investors.
Of course, all commonly thought of marketing methods are implemented. And Amanpuri also sets very high referral fees.
And we also consider advertising that is different from the usual way. Anyway, we will continue to work on ideas and challenges until we become the best exchange in the world.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
If i didn't upload my ID I won't get the tokens?
You can not move funds without KYC certification.
Now it is quite common practice, especially recently, even bounty platforms are asking for KYC to get earned tokens. Some airdrops also need to pass KYC, so this is normal.

A dubious process asking for KYC Procedure Cheesy An enough reason to ignore and skip their ICO fund raising. Its better to place your bet in something that already has a working product instead of joining and investing in an idea that there's no clear future ahead.
copper member
Today, only the competitiveness of the environment can become the main problem, since almost every day new projects come out, and a lot of them represent the cryptocurrency exchange.  I believe in Amanpuri.
AMANPURI will have its pros and its shortcomings, the administration should make every effort to reduce the shortcomings to zero.

It will not be easy to do, I think that first of all we need to pay attention to security.
Amanpuri pays a great deal of security cost and secures customer assets.
First, customer assets are stored in a cold wallet that uses 95% of the time within a 24-hour period.
In addition, we segregate and manage with key custodians.
We employ highly skilled white hackers, carry out hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
Of course, we will monitor the server by a staff of 24 hours and deal with suspicious access and attack immediately.

And pool 5% of profit each month.
In the unlikely event of failure, pool funds will be used to make up for 100% compensation.
By being a latecomer, you can launch an exchange that incorporates the latest security system.
There are old parts in the security system because it is difficult to change to a new system because Binance or BitMex is a working exchange.
We are developing the latest and greatest security exchanges.
copper member
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?

The team wants to spend 27% of the collected funds on marketing, this is a huge amount, I hope the money will not fly away into the pipe.
We place importance on marketing.
However, marketing costs include AirDrop and Bounty.
Amanpuri sets hard caps low and does not try to get more money than necessary.
Our goal is not to make ICO a success and to make money.
We aim to create the best exchange in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: