Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 54. (Read 11580 times)

copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
So will you answer me, guys?
When will you launch your ultimate exchange finally? Being a trader I am looking forward trying it.

Hello.

The exchange we are developing will open in November 2019.
Before that, it will open as a sales office in June 2019.
Please try!

Thank you.
Of course, a lot of time. However, by November, the cryptocurrency market should already rise well and AMAL tokens should have a good price by that time.
We also believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow steadily, but the price will be marketed to AMAL not on a BTC basis but on a USD basis, so it will never be cheaper on a USD basis.
And there is a possibility that the token soars by opening the sales office or closing the ICO.
We recommend early purchase.
copper member
Will it be possible to lock-up tokens for a certain time and get dividends from it in the service of your exchange?

Hello.

Tokens purchased at Presale or ICO will be locked up for a certain period. The lockup period is also subject to dividends.

Thank you.
Will AMAL tokens be blocked on ICO bounty campaign participants? If so, will they be blocked already in our wallets and for how long?
Four months after the exchange is fully open, 10% of the held tokens are unlocked each month.
copper member

This is the first time I see such high security measures, perhaps this AMANPURI will stand out among others.

Perhaps the investor will be interested in high security, who will be confident in the safety of his funds.

That's right. Amanpuri attracts many investors.
If the exchange can not securely manage the customer's assets, the exchange can not continue.
We provide an environment where customers can rest assuredly invest in the future of cryptocurrency.
copper member
You really want to put 30% of raised money for security and protection sector? That’s good and necessary, but for what?
30% is a very high percentage, I wonder how the team will manage the money, what measures will be taken to increase security?
Please read the white paper carefully.
First, 95% of the funds are managed by cold wallet. And the use of major custodians. And we will pool the funds every month to compensate for the client assets just in case.
Security to protect the customer assets will be over-proactive measures.
copper member
Would you planing to make new partnerships with other projects? Sequoia for example?
I am also very interested to hear about partnerships, this can accelerate the development of the project.

After reading the white paper was surprised by its quality and approach to work. I hope it will be a great exchange and the whole team will fulfill all their ideas, now there are a lot of new exchanges, but there are very few high-quality ones, especially for beginning traders and investors with small capital.
AMANPURI strives to become the No. 1 exchange in the world in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has several advantages, including:
· Transaction fees are cheap,
- High leverage,
· High security
· UIUX is easy to use,
· FX trading and in-kind trading,
· With the help of the AMAL token you can halve the transaction fee,
· Holders of AMAL tokens have the opportunity to receive dividends twice a year in accordance with the increase in the price of the token.
It is difficult to call it big advantages, the most important thing is honest work and attract good amounts of money, organize a large number of currency pairs. Then people will use this exchange.
About partnership
Amanpuri will serve as a place where IEO will be listed.

Amanpuri will handle many stocks in spot trading, including IEO.
copper member

KYC procedure is necessary, every large and promising project sooner or later introduces KYC for users.

KYC problem only for beginners, experienced guys go through this procedure very quickly!

I do not see the need for this procedure. many investors do not want to go through it. it reveals their essence. they would like to invest money anonymously. but many projects do not allow this to happen. I think, that there would be more investment if this procedure were not available.
Of course I understand that if the project does not do KYC, a lot of money will be collected.
But that makes it easier for both the exchange and the customer to do fraud.
If there is fraud, the exchange trust will be lost.
Amanpuri prioritizes earning trust by securing customers' safety over short-term profits.
Amanpuri is always looking at the future.
copper member
You really want to put 30% of raised money for security and protection sector? That’s good and necessary, but for what?
Insufficient security can not protect the customer's assets.
In the unlikely event of hacking damage, the trust as an exchange will be lost.
Amanpuri lavishly pays the cost needed to gain customer confidence.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
It is very interesting to look at these documents. I think such information should be on the official site.
Documents for registering a company in Malta can be made for very little money, so I would not pay attention to them if I were you. There are more important details that I would look at.
Are you shure that you can buy fake documents in such independent county as Malta?

You don't even need a fake documents to register a LLC Company in malta

Also You don't need to be physically resides in malta to register a company,

All you need is a trusted agent to handle the registration and money to pay for LLC Registration. It will only cost less than $1000 to have your company in malta
copper member
27.7% of rising funds you will lock for marketing. Does bounty campaign includes in that percentage?
I already found a resource , where the bounty company. By the way, there is not a bad percentage of the pool allocated for the signature  Wink
Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-amanpuri-ultimate-exchange-336000-in-rewards-5128303
Yes, but I was interested in paying dividends twice a year. How will it be made: by prior request, or automatically, on wallets with AMAL tokens? Of course, it would be better if they went straight to their wallets.
What dividends are you talking about? I have been talking about fees. Is there any dividends in that project?
ICO, AML Token Buyers at Pre-sale have dividends.
Dividends increase along with the growth of the exchange because 5% of the profit of the Leveraged Exchange is distributed.
Of course it is automatically distributed to the user's account.
copper member
27.7% of rising funds you will lock for marketing. Does bounty campaign includes in that percentage?
I already found a resource , where the bounty company. By the way, there is not a bad percentage of the pool allocated for the signature  Wink
Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-amanpuri-ultimate-exchange-336000-in-rewards-5128303
Yes, but I was interested in paying dividends twice a year. How will it be made: by prior request, or automatically, on wallets with AMAL tokens? Of course, it would be better if they went straight to their wallets.

You will support  tokens also or only coins?
And would it not be so, that after a while, you will ban some countries from using your exchange?
If there is a rule stated by regulators then team is forced to ban some countries. Sometimes it is prohibited to accept customers from USA as a participant or investor in token sale&bounty campaign.
By the way, soon KYC check can be made significant changes in order to mitigate the situation with such a check. The US Congress recently introduced a draft law on the regulation of cryptocurrency, in which the cryptocurrency will not be classified as securities and then the SEC commission that establishes its draconian rules will have no relation to the cryptocurrency and its KYC verification instructions will not be valid. There is a high probability that this project will be accepted.
About dividend
AML obtained by the time of exchange opening is classified correctly in the back office.
Amanpuri's ICO is not sold to people of the U.S. nationality, but can also be purchased by U.S. nationals after the opening of the sales office.
copper member
Would you have trading terminal for mobile phone as an application, and can we make a short position there with margin call?
Yes, of course.
Amanpuri releases APP for Android and IOS.
You can have both short and long positions by using the APP.
copper member
Come on! Face id for exchange? It is crypto where people prefer to remain anonymous and now you suggest making face id? It sounds weird
Perhaps the face id will be used only for secure login. Apple also applies this technology, but the company does not receive your data. If it is possible to implement such functionality on the exchange to replace the 2FA, it will not be bad.
The positive thing is that the ICO team conducts a KYC check at the beginning of the ICO bounty campaign, and not at the end, and not after the ICO, as almost everyone is doing now. This already indicates that the AMANPURI project team is not going to cheat. That's why I joined this project.
Why have done so? Why should KYC go first? Does this reduce the number of scammers initially? On the contrary, such a system will reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty. Scares many KYC.
Many ICO teams use a KYC check at the end of the ICO or even after it to use various difficulties and inconsistencies of such a check in order to deny members of the bounty to pass a KYC check and thus not pay the earned tokens.
If a KYC check, as in this case, is carried out at the initial stage of an ICO, then this further excludes the possibility of such deception.
 Many bounty hunters have repeatedly expressed their opinion that the KYC test, if conducted, should provide the ICO team with the opportunity to pass it in the initial stage of the ICO.
Yes, we are working to make everyone involved in the Amanpuri project happy in any way.
The final request for KYC certification is betrayal to those involved in the project.
Amanpuri is a company that prioritizes customer trust over short-term profits.
copper member
I have one question, on which exchanges are you planning to place your token and when? I think this is a very important question for the success of the project and for me personally too.
It is not happening, the Amanpuri is the exchange . Tokens like other exchanges will be used inside the platform , and their owners will have certain bonuses. Read the white paper.
That's right.
Thank you for checking the white paper.
But we are also considering IEO.
We will post new information here so please check.
copper member
Come on! Face id for exchange? It is crypto where people prefer to remain anonymous and now you suggest making face id? It sounds weird
Perhaps the face id will be used only for secure login. Apple also applies this technology, but the company does not receive your data. If it is possible to implement such functionality on the exchange to replace the 2FA, it will not be bad.
The positive thing is that the ICO team conducts a KYC check at the beginning of the ICO bounty campaign, and not at the end, and not after the ICO, as almost everyone is doing now. This already indicates that the AMANPURI project team is not going to cheat. That's why I joined this project.
Why have done so? Why should KYC go first? Does this reduce the number of scammers initially? On the contrary, such a system will reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty. Scares many KYC.
The easiest way to increase ICO buyers, Airdrop participants and Bounty participants is to not carry out KYC certification.
But Amanpuri is looking at the future.
By not committing fraudulently, Amanpuri earns the trust of its customers and becomes a long-lasting exchange.
Unlike many other ICOs.
copper member
Thanks for the positive feedback.
That's right, we don't cheat or help cheat.
There is no need for KYC certification procedures to easily collect money with ICO fraud.
Although there is also the purpose of preventing fraud, we have required KYC certification even at pre-sale, airdrop and bounty points so that you can use it without any new procedures after the exchange opens.
copper member
Very interesting project, I look forward to its success and will follow this thread, good luck to the developers and all the participants.
thank you for having interest.
This project will proceed.
It is successful because we have started the development of the exchange.
Please look forward to.
copper member
I have one question, on which exchanges are you planning to place your token and when? I think this is a very important question for the success of the project and for me personally too.
I also care about this issue, would very much like to hear it from the developers.
Since the AMAL token will be listed on the exchange Amanpuri, using the token at the time of the transaction can reduce the transaction fee by half.
And there is also a dividend for those who bought at ICO and pre-sale.
And we are considering doing IEO.
We will notify you when an exchange listed on IEO is decided.
copper member
Yes, the bounty is included in the marketing budget.
copper member
You have pretty nice website design! Hope you will be able to make platform in same nice colors!
The color and design is not bad, but formulaic. I'd like to see a demo version of the exchange. Then it will be clear whether this exchange to rely on a good investment.
All exchanges look about the same. Look at the site with the largest trading volume. In their design there is nothing remarkable. The main draw user the timely addition of the currency pairs and a loyal attitude to the participants of the exchange.
Our exchange is easier to see than others as a design.
We are developing an easy-to-use and easy-to-read UIUX, so please look forward to it.
copper member
I hope it is not that case with scam and these guys will show us working product finally.
I don't want to make predictions on this matter, but I am going just to keep an eye on this thread in order to get updates about this exchange.
In fact, to market any rookie exchange is very difficult, so I on your place would not much count on the fact that the team will collect a lot of money on ICO.
That would be difficult, as you say in a regular exchange ICO.
Amanpuri is the only one exchange in the world with the unique features and services added by combining the features of BitMex and Binance.

Leverage up to 100x
Low transaction fee
High Security
Easy use and understandable UIUX
Phone call supporting in multiple language
Spot trading also available
Trading Altcoin with leverage
Halving the transaction fee with AMAL token
Exchanging the fraction below minimum unit of each currency to AMAL at once AMAL token holder receives a dividend according to holding ratio twice a year
Demo trading
MAM account
FIAT account
Furthermore, all the functions that can be used with BitMex can be used with Amanpuri.

Because there are so many features, it has already been featured in various media, attracted attention, and sales of pre-sales are also progressing well.
And since we were able to raise development funds for the exchange, we started development.
You can tell that it is different from other ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: