Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 55. (Read 11580 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Will your telephone support be available 24 hours a day? If so, what languages will be supported?
I think they have already implemented such a service. This is information from their official website.
"We have introduced telephone customer support systems that are available in English, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Portuguese."
copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
Would you planing to make new partnerships with other projects? Sequoia for example?
Hello.
Our exchange also serves as a place where new projects will be listed.
Thank you.
copper member
Do you plan to invite investors after main ICO buy join summits in all over the world?
Hello.
We will continue to actively participate in conferences and meetups around the world.
Thank you.
copper member
You said that you wiil introdused your customer support in nine languages. Do you plan to increase the number of available support languages?
Hello.
Thank you for checking it out.
Since we opened the exchange, the number of users in a certain country increases, and if we decide that it is necessary to support the language of that country, we will increase the number of languages ​​supported.
Amanpuri will continue to grow even after the exchange opens.
Thank you.
copper member
Can I see the exact distribution plan of the funds raised in the AMANPURI token sale process?

Hello.
Please visit our website.
Thank you.
copper member
You have pretty nice website design! Hope you will be able to make platform in same nice colors!
Hello.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
We have developed an exchange that makes the design easy to see.
We've started developing it for easy-to-use and easy-to-use UIUX, so stay tuned.
Thank you.
copper member
I hope it is not that case with scam and these guys will show us working product finally.
I don't want to make predictions on this matter, but I am going just to keep an eye on this thread in order to get updates about this exchange.

There's no way they can launch a working product, Private sale is not working well..  Public sale is 79 days to go until start.

With only 8% allotted in development of the actual product wait for atleast 2 years before we can see a prototype or beta launch Cheesy
Hello.
Not to say only 8%.
With our technology, we can provide a platform with the best UIUX on a budget of only 8%.
In other words, high-quality product development is possible at low cost when compared to other companies.
Unlike other ICOs, we are not trying to collect more funds than necessary.
The remaining funds will be used to enhance the services.
Since we have already raised development funds, we have started to develop exchanges.
The sales office will open in June and July.
And the exchange will open in November.
Even if you do not wait for two years, you can use it later this year.
Thank you
copper member
I hope it is not that case with scam and these guys will show us working product finally.
I don't want to make predictions on this matter, but I am going just to keep an eye on this thread in order to get updates about this exchange.

I think we will soon be able to see a really quality product
Hello.
Thank you.
I agree! We will release the sales office and wallet to everyone in June.
The exchange will also open in November.
We will be releasing it soon, so please look forward to it.
Thank you
copper member
Recently I've started my trading on Bitmex, so you know what? I completely don't like their charts, moreover I don't like when tick on ethereum is too big, like 5 cents. Don't repeat their mistakes

But these are somehow minor details. The most important aspect is the liquidity of the order books. It's not fun if you can't sell or buy at a reasonable spread.
Also there must be marginal trading and good security protect.

Good security is top priority, but that's something which is very hard to assess for the users. If it turns out that your funds are have been safe for a long time, that's a good sign that the exchange is secure.

yes, but how can ordinary people find this out?
Hello.
For security of Amanpri, customer assets are stored 95% of the time in 24 hours in a cold wallet using multisig.
Security is also very high because it will be a three-tiered wallet.
In addition, we segregate and manage with key custodians.
And I pool 5% of the monthly profit so I can compensate 100% of the damage with pool funds in case of emergency.
And we will conduct hacking tests by white hackers and take measures to prevent theft damage.
Naturally, it costs money, but Amanpuri is a perfect exchange place for customers to use with peace of mind, paying lavishly costs to protect their assets and build their trust.
Thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
In Yahoo Finance they write about the great experience of the Amanpuri team, very interesting.
"The team also has abundant experience in development. They have worked with Fujitsu which is a world-class company, have developed DLT exchanges and are active members in the field of AI and blockchain." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
copper member

The offer of this project are the same as those exchange project which are now scam like DAXICO. Exchange projects are very  common these days, they are  really seeing  this type  of business to be more profitable unlike just a coin with a utility. Exchange project is a way bigger scam.
Hello.
Why do you think it is a scam?
 Our project will keep on going no matter what you think.
 You will want to withdraw this comment as the sales office will open in June and July and the exchange will open in November.
Thank you.
copper member
I also get all required answers, but I don't understand why is it called ultimate exchange and what is your main feature regarding protection?
Hello.
Amanpuri will be the second largest exchange market for high leverage trading with a board matching system next to BitMex.  All of the features found in BitMex will be available on the Amanpuri exchange.
  And it will be the best exchange in the world to be able to use various functions and services that are not in BitMex.
  For security,
  Amanpuri will store your assets 95% of the time in 24 hours in a cold wallet with multisig.
  We partner with key custodians to separate and manage assets.
  In addition, white hackers perform hacking tests etc. and keep hacking impossible.
  Even if a hacking theft occurs, we pool 5% of our sales monthly, so we can compensate for it
Thank you.
copper member
There are a lot of scams today but I don’t think that project with such idea can be a scam. Team is working, and answer all questions that I want to know.
Hello.
As you know, our project is in progress.
  With the opening of sales offices and the opening of exchanges, it will soon be a project that everyone trusts.
Thank you.
copper member
Hello.
We will open a sales office in June-July and an exchange in November.
 Thanks for your attention to the thread.
 Please look forward to it from now on.
Thank you.
copper member
This is really ultimate exchange, because only a few of exchanges provides margin trading. Speaking about 100x leverage, I know only bitmex and nothing more.

Don't forget they are only providing dreams and promises up to this time.

So nothing is ultimate yet until they launch at least their working beta version.

With only 8% of the ICO proceeds going to actual product development while the rest goes to management and staff  Cheesy

Hello.
8% is enough.
  Our technology is able to provide a platform with the best UIUX, only 8%.
  In other words, high-quality product development is possible at low cost when compared to other companies.
  The remaining funds will be used to enhance the services.
Thank you.
copper member
does anyone know what price per token and how many softcap from this project? because I didn't find that information on website and telegram ... maybe someone was willing to answer!
Hello. The soft cup is 5000000, the hard cup is 10000000. Token price is 0.08$ per token.
Hello.
We planned to develop the exchange after achieving the soft cap, but we started development of the exchange because we already raised development funds.
• Total supply - 210,000,000 AML
• Public Sale - 126,000,000 AML
•Hardcap - $10,000,000
Thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If I understand you correctly this token has already being listed somewhere, or are you talking about project plans in the future?
No, these are only the plans of the team that they have voiced to us and no one knows on which exchanges the coin will be traded, except for the Amanpuri exchange. It all depends on the project team and their work.

When the AMAL coin has sufficient trading volumes and will be placed on at least two exchanges, then it will be possible to place it on the coinmarketcap, they have such conditions for all projects that want to be placed on this service. Therefore, it is too early to talk about this before the start of trading this coin.
Do you think it makes sense to invest in AMAL coin now when the entire cryptocurrency market is falling?
To be honest, I find it difficult to answer this question, because the market still looks unstable and investing in ICO has become more risky than in 2017. But I’m more interested in how the project team will solve the problems that will appear on the way to the launch of the exchange. If the team launches the exchange and implements everything that they have planned, then it is quite possible that the exchange will grow and the demand for AMAL tokens will also grow.
copper member
This is really ultimate exchange, because only a few of exchanges provides margin trading. Speaking about 100x leverage, I know only bitmex and nothing more.
Hello.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
 Amanpuri will become the high leverage exchange using the second board matching system in the world following BitMex.
 As you know, the same 100 times leverage trading as BitMex is possible.
Thank you.
copper member
Let's listen to founders, I think only those really know which functions will be implemented and how they will be working. We don't know all about this exchange

Hello.
The exchange we are developing has many features.

Features of AMANPURI

*Leverage up to 100x

*Low transaction fee

*High Security

*Easy use and understandable UIUX

*Phone call supporting in multiple language

*Spot trading also available

*Trading Altcoin with leverage

*Halving the transaction fee with AMAL token

*Exchanging the fraction below minimum unit of each currency to AMAL at once

*AMAL token holder receives a dividend according to holding ratio twice a year

*Demo trading

*MAM acount

*FIAT acount

And all the functions that can be used in BitMex will be available in Amanpuri.
Thank you.
copper member
Come on! Face id for exchange? It is crypto where people prefer to remain anonymous and now you suggest making face id? It sounds weird

I fully agree with the person, I think the function is not necessary
Hello.
You can use the face ID if you select it in the app developed by Amanpuri.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: