Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 56. (Read 11580 times)

copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
Yeah, I also would like to know more about methods of protection. More and more exchanges are getting hacked, so protection measures should be different
Captcha is no longer working, hackers can crack it without any problems. I would recommend entering by SMS from a mobile phone.
Becides, most fraudsters use it is the negligence and inattention of the users who go to the fake pages.
So what about google auth. I always use it as a security measure. As for sms, sometimes it doesn't work+ if you're a big fish, somebody can make sim swapping
Sms with two-factor authorization, it is the most optimal remedies that are being used everywhere. You can come up with some completely new method of protection. For example, it could be face ID.
Hello.
SMS certification and google 2-step certification will be introduced.
 In addition, face ID is possible in the iOS application.
Thank you.
copper member
As I see you have airdrops here! It is perfect! I wish I would win this contest and eventually I will get this token. I think potential of growth is outstanding. especially on  bullish market
Hello.
Thank you for joining Amal's AirDrop.
  Please look forward to the rising price of tokens.
Thank you.
copper member
What will you do with forced liquidation? As far as I know you should have a lot of money to cover positions, so how are you going to cope with it? For instance today there was liquidation on Bitmex like 500 mln $
Hello.
When the margin balance of the account reaches 20%, it becomes loss cut, but there is no margin call even if the market changes suddenly.
Thank you.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12

I don't think that for a serious project it will be hard to appear on coinmarketcup. This is the most important obligation after the commencement of work.
I'm not happy with the coinmarketcup platform, but for some reason many investors trust it, I think that every project should appear there.

It has nothing to do with being a serious project or not. As far as I know it depends on the number of exchanges you are listed on. And also on the trading volume threshold, which I can't exactly recall right now.

For listing coins on coinmarketcap daily trading volume must be from $ 100,000 for all pairs on all exchanges.
But there for the calculation applies a certain formula.
You can read more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I don't think that for a serious project it will be hard to appear on coinmarketcup. This is the most important obligation after the commencement of work.
I'm not happy with the coinmarketcup platform, but for some reason many investors trust it, I think that every project should appear there.

It has nothing to do with being a serious project or not. As far as I know it depends on the number of exchanges you are listed on. And also on the trading volume threshold, which I can't exactly recall right now.
copper member
Generally speaking I appreciate the way you guys work and this direction is close to me. At the same time I have some questions like what exactly can you provide being an ultimate exchange?
Hello.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
The exchange that Amanpuri is developing can use all the good points of the existing exchange as basic functions, solve the problems of the previous exchange, and functions that were not available in the previous exchange And improve the service.
Thank you.
copper member
Yeah, I also would like to know more about methods of protection. More and more exchanges are getting hacked, so protection measures should be different
Hello.
Amanpuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a multi-sig cold wallet and cooperates with key custodians to separate and manage the assets.
In the unlikely event of a hacking theft, we pool 5% of our sales monthly, so we can compensate 100%.

In addition, white hackers perform hacking tests etc. and keep hacking impossible.
Thank you.
copper member
What is the high level protection that you are talking about ? That’s a special script or just something like 2factor authorization?
Hello.
Amanpuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a cold wallet using Multisig.
We partner with key custodians to separate and manage assets.
In addition, white hackers perform hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
Even if a hacking theft occurs, we pool 5% of our sales monthly, so we can compensate for it.
Thank you.
copper member
Are there traders in this thread? I think some of us would like to test this exchange before official launch. What do you think if Amanpuri management would provide us with such opportunity?
Hello.
Employees test thoroughly before the release of the exchange.
We also provide demo trading for traders.
Thank you.
copper member
Recently I've started my trading on Bitmex, so you know what? I completely don't like their charts, moreover I don't like when tick on ethereum is too big, like 5 cents. Don't repeat their mistakes
Hello.
Amanpuri introduces "Tradingview" to the chart function.
  As you know, "Tradingview" allows a variety of customizations to suit your preferences.
Thank you.
copper member
Are you going to add trading bots or something for automatic trading? What killer features do you have guys?
That is a good question. I want to add that you need to make a good protection from hackers and Ddos attacks.
Hello.
You can use automatic trading, demo trading is also available, so you can test trading.
 And you can also use trading with your MAM account.
 Amanpuri offers you the opportunity to make a profit without having to keep monitoring the chart.
Thank you.
copper member
62% of all the ICO sale goes to Management team?

While only 8% goes to Actual project development Cheesy  Huh

Looks like your priority is not your exchange platform development
Hello.
Where did you see 62% of ICO's sales go to management?
 There is no such story.
 The hard cap of our project is very low at $ 10 million.
 We do not make ICO sales a profit for management.
 Amanpuri has already raised development funds and has started developing exchanges.
 It has been decided that the sales office will be opened soon and the exchange will be opened in November.
 We are always in a state of fulfilling our promise.
Thank you.
copper member
Did you know that ICOs of exchanges had higher ROi compared to other industries? That's why I am focused on exchanges tokens in my portfolio.
So Amanpuri has all chances to become profitable project in my list
Hello.
Thank you for your positive comment!
  You know that exchange tokens are promising.
  Amanpuri is an even more valuable token.
  Tokens will soon gain value in the market.
Thank you.
copper member
How will you attract customers? Is there any hint?
You need to launch bounty or trading competition. Social networks and btt won't help you to get customers
May be there would be some benefits for token holders or airdrops in future?
Hello.
Since tokens can be used to halve the transaction fee, one advantage is that they can be used.
  If you buy tokens at presale or ICO, there are dividends so there is a benefit to holding them.
Thank you.
copper member
How will you attract customers? Is there any hint?
You need to launch bounty or trading competition. Social networks and btt won't help you to get customers
May be there would be some benefits for token holders or airdrops in future?
Hello.
Since tokens can be used to halve the transaction fee, one advantage is that they can be used.
  If you buy tokens at presale or ICO, there are dividends so there is a benefit to holding them.
Thankyou.
copper member
Where can I see how many funds was raised during the period of the private sales round, or is it hidden information?
Although not public, we have already raised development funds for the exchange and have started development.
copper member
Using stop losses is a requirement for me, so I would like to see this function. Another good feature is trading contest.
I am a fan of such things and it motivates me to use this exchange

Hello.

Thank you for the good suggestions.
 We will also hold a trade contest.
 The winner is eligible to become a parent trader in MAM trading.

Thank you.
copper member
It's not about the BNB token, i am talking about the process of token sale. Launchpad will be popular on any platform, so developers should think about it.

Hello.
We are considering IEO, but we are not considering using Launchpad, which is a service of Binance.

Thank you.
copper member
What is the minimum amount to maintain balance and avoid margin call?
I trade on okex and if I use 20x leverage they liquidate me once account balance is dropped to 20% of collateral

Hello.

Amanpuri offers up to 100 times more leveraged trading.
  When the margin balance of the account reaches 20%, it will become a loss cut, but there is no Margin call even if the market changes suddenly.

Thank you.
copper member
Could you clarify more? I always trade with margin, but I can't get what "protection" refers to.
Does it mean that funds are more secured or what?

Hello.
We store 95% of our 24 hours in a cold wallet and partner with major custodians for segregated management.
 In addition we pool 5% of our monthly profits.  We will use the pool funds to compensate for user assets in case of damage such as hacking.  With this, we aim for 100% asset protection.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: