Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 3. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 20, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
When I started my investments years ago I thought that I will drop my work and come here for a full time - but this is too risky
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
The life of a trader is complicated. you do not have time for other social activities and other lifestyles. Each day you are on the exchanges trading and looking for trade signals Cry
Activity: 320
October 20, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

A life of a trader is too busy, and you need to hard work if you are a trader. You need to learn about crypto, about the coins, volume, etc. Because if you make a wrong decision in trading for sure your profit will be lost. It is hard, because you'll have to learn about the coin that you'll be traded.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 10:55:10 AM
It is difficult for me to talk about how trader’s life is all the same, but I think that, in general, it definitely cannot be calm, because today traders have a very hot period in order to have time to invest at such prices.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 20, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
IF you are professional trader, you don't need to glue your eye in the price every second. Analysing, determine the buying price, the selling price and stop-loss, put command and wait. Finished!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
it looks like you have to learn by reading books about trading first, it's true we must understand and always update about graphics but we don't use that much time every day
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 20, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

I set myself a clear schedule when I can trade, and when I do everything else. The first time it does not go away - you will be 24 hours a day looking into the phone Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 420
October 20, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
I think you need to be able to trade , and every minute to look at the chart is not right, I think you need to learn more information to you and develop trading strategies for you!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
As I understand. You are new. I think you read a lot of books on trading, a lot of them. First of all you have to be calm.
Activity: 516
October 20, 2018, 08:33:54 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Crypto trader life most of the time very difficult i think because they faced up and down situation in every moment.
How it possible i mean crypto trading by using mobile phone it's really hard. I'm starting couple of months ago.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 08:17:08 AM
Encryption is very unstable. Day trading is not suitable for ordinary people. u need a strong heart. i will hold some quality coins for a long time. i think it is the best investment strategy for ordinary people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
Normally if you have a full time job then being a trader is not something that you can do successfully, there is no combining it with another job because trading takes as much time as a full time job and sometimes even more. You have to be ready to put a lot of effort into the market, be ready to watch the market so you do not miss any chances
Activity: 413
October 18, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

The project which I am about to be useful to traders. But you have to wait until the project is released) Aibb should produce statistics on the most profitable exchanges. But for now this is only a project. ) Grin
Activity: 336
October 18, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
I think that you will get adjusted to this because for the first time every trader experiences the same difficulties as you.  to my mind, it is possible to do everything in a more effective way with time
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
October 18, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
The trader's life is a journey from the computer to the refrigerator with sedative pills. Personally, I imagine so.
I've been trying to live like this for a couple of months. Not worth it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:31:30 PM
I was like you before, you should leave its behavior. It affects so much to your mentality, by the negative way, you can learn a little bit about technical analysis know where is the buy range, where is the sell range, etc then learn how to set stop-loss, limit, etc. Your time will be saved.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
October 17, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
I think you have to relax and see trading as a job, take care of it for 8 hours and employ that time at the maximum to make enough money, then you take off and you're going to do the other things you do with your life, of course, always stay online for the alarms if something catastrophic happens, but that is a very rare occurrence.
Facing the chart throughout the day, getting updates on different telegram support and getting tired of all the bots that made analysis, trader have some sleepless night to really have a good profit. Sometimes its worth and there are days you lose it.
Activity: 196
October 17, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
I think you have to relax and see trading as a job, take care of it for 8 hours and employ that time at the maximum to make enough money, then you take off and you're going to do the other things you do with your life, of course, always stay online for the alarms if something catastrophic happens, but that is a very rare occurrence.
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
It seems to me that if you are not a professional trader, then in this market you better not engage in trading because you may lose a lot of money because of your unsuccessful actions
Activity: 167
October 17, 2018, 06:49:47 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well, I think your anxiety is understandable since in any area of life, when we start a project it is natural to feel a great emotion in the face of the new challenge we are facing, and the potential benefits that we can obtain if we try hard enough. I started the same way almost ten years ago and practically spent the whole day stuck on my PC monitor trying to catch any movement in my Forex charts, but as I matured in my trading style, I was able to set up a strategy for longer terms, so I only have to check my charts a few minutes a day.
Pages:
Jump to: