Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 9. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
In my opinion the trader is the one who gets the most benefit. Because they anticipate many situations and buy them according to their needs. Besides, when Bitcoin and Blockchain technology are increasingly used in life. So traders are getting closer to technology than investors
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 19, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
the life of a trader is very rich. It is necessary constantly to be in the center of events and monitor the market trends. It is dedicated to a very long time.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 19, 2018, 11:50:44 AM
To be a trader means to have nerves of steel and a lot of work. And we need to work out our strategy.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 08:44:08 AM
life of a trader is a hard life to live as you know. but if you like charts, numbers, fiats etc, you can live and take profit every month.
Activity: 476
September 19, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You should have a certain time of day to trade. Do not put too much time on it if you are not skilled enough. That will only make you more needy. Let's have a main work in real life to stabilize your money
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
September 19, 2018, 08:16:26 AM
we can divide our time in investing in the crypto world, if we have a main job in everyday life, we can do it during recess or after work, because crypto investment is very easy in my opinion because it is not bound by time and place
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 08:03:48 AM
The work of the trader is very difficult. I think that not everyone is able to work in this field and get a good profit. Only the most persevering and hardworking people become successful traders.
Activity: 994
September 19, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
It's complicated! you need to regularly monitor the course, for the news. you need to think and analyze in what coin and how much to invest. Everything is not as simple as it seems to many
Activity: 784
September 19, 2018, 05:42:49 AM
in the early phase of play will be quite reasonable when always monitor market conditions. but I think this will be reduced by itself along with the passage of time. the longer the time might just have become accustomed to some time alone while opening the market. I've been able to get used to and actually just need to process only so that the curiosity in the market that the longer is getting lost and being not too often glued to the phone to open the market.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
You need to learn to be a trader not a fanatic, that would not look at the phone every 2 minutes (I'm watching) and yet do not know how to stop doing it. Probably you need to read books on psychology for traders that would get rid of this habit.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
Trader's life very interesting. Life of the cryptoforex trader even more interesting. I trade a little to me very much to be pleasant
Activity: 462
September 19, 2018, 05:21:03 AM
I hardly combine trading with other activities. i constantly update charts, check out blockfolio and so on. Even when I am girlfriend, I can't stop about drastically changes of crypto price.
I am crypto addicted!
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
September 18, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
Yeah indeed as humans we cannot leave our real life. We must be able to balance our social life with our work, especially when we work as a trader. I myself experienced this. Usually I apply a focus attitude. Meaning that when I am interacting with other people in real terms, I will be free of thoughts about trading and not holding a cellphone or communication device that can access any trading. But when I'm working then I will maximize to think about my work without thinking about anything else so that I can work optimally. Yeah it's not easy because as a trader we definitely want to monitor market developments at any time. If that is what you feel then you can use between your social contacts by being honest with your social opponents.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 18, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
The life of a trader is not so simple. Each trader sleeps very little, especially those who trade constantly, especially the main trades occur at night when you really want to sleep. And every morning we get up and first of all we look at the graphs =))
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 18, 2018, 06:15:27 PM
Lol, you've got 72 pages worth of advice, if you haven't gotten better by now than you should probably look in to something else.

Let me at least throw in my two cents though.
I have a normal full time job and a decent middle class salary.
This means that I have money to invest but not a lot.
I decided to approach this on a monthly basis and set aside a small percentage of my income to invest every month.
This has brought me very reliable and steady gains in capital.

during full on bull runs, I spend most of my free time doing day trading.
When the market is pumping and trade volume is high, it is easy to make 10 to 15 micro trades a day.
These are quick buy then sells for small profits.
But added up, it becomes a substantial way to boost profit.

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 18, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The most important thing is, once you took a trade, then just let it go, as you made the decision based on the analysis. Put on alerts on your phone and try to have access to your trades during the day. Do not leave big positions if you know you will not have access to those trades, if it is not a medium/long-term trade with good risk-reward ration. You can balance the life-working balance by not trying to earn all the money, just make a business plan, what is your aim, how many trades you want to make roughly a day and stick to the plan. Once the plan is done for the day, take a good rest. Crypto is such a market, where you can be 24/7 non-stop, but does it worth it...
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
I waste just whole of my day for trading. When I traded on stock exchange, market was closed in saturday and sunday, but crypto market is open 24/7, so I analyse charts even during my sleep
Activity: 105
September 18, 2018, 05:48:23 PM
trader's life easy. each trader lives happily. I wanted to be a trader but at me it is impossible to make it so far
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
If you manage a small amount, then of course you can combine work with trade. But when you have several tens of thousands of dollars on your account, one error can lead to very large losses and in this case will have to choose either the main job or trading.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 04:39:30 PM
life of a trader must have been very hard untill you learn how to do things properly so i think that such peopel deserve to hage a success

Bro, you are absolutely right. Nevertheless, I believe that the newbie should avoid aggressive trading these days as the market is not very much stable yet. Holding is a very good choice, for now, I am sure.

I'll rather trade than hodl in this present market condition. As a trader, once Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis are great, then you're good to go. For hodling, it's difficult now as you don't know the bottom for a coin yet, you could buy and then it tanks even further.

I do little of trading, and I can it's very addictive as I'm constantly starring at my phone to see when I should take profits or exit the market

I agree with you.

If we can do great technical analysis holding is really bad for that market. actually i hold too many coins. but after that as you mentioned that i realised there is no dip for too many coins.

so now i am trying to learn ta and trying to do smart moves with my intel :=)
Pages:
Jump to: