Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 10. (Read 30981 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:33:33 PM
im a trader and a college student. i dont waste my time just for looking a chart everyday
i also socialize with people bcs a need it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
Traders life is very hard & stressful and i know this because i was doing trading from long times and watching market at every minute.
But now from long time, i left it and don't take much interest in it because it is very risky, full of panic and also wants lots of patience. And the reason behind this is markets volatile nature and my lack of knowledge about crypto currencies.
But now i am decide with trading again, but only will do crypto currency trading as a part-time job to earn some good income and i always remember that don't come in panic mood because it can take away all my funds from me.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 18, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
The life of a true trader in 2018 is full of stresses and depressions. I think that at a time when the market is going down every trader is feeling very bad.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 18, 2018, 03:23:06 PM
Well, I do spend a couple of hours at night for having some study or research whatever you call. If you are talking about buying an selling in time, I do have coinmarketapp in which I have set alarm for some price of each coin. When I get an alert, I instantly check and follow my previously set plan.
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
You have to take into account that many successful traders have been doing this for years, first was with the stock market and now with the crypto market, so it is not something you can do as a hobby if you want to earn money seriously, many good traders I have known, at least the first few months have told me that they spent weeks without sleeping well, because the market is so volatile that you have to seize any opportunity.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 18, 2018, 03:17:31 PM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
thanks for the advice i am a day worker and i haave no time to check my tokens only at night i feel somtimes i am missing some good opportunities which part of the day you think it is the best to trade?

I here at the forum have heard one good advice that you should never regret the possible loss of profits. It just can drive you crazy. Do not get hung up on this. Live a normal human life and rejoice in it. Earn to live, and not live to earn.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
The life of a trader is work and very hard work. You need to have a large volume of knowledge and have steel nerves. I do not like to trade, it's not mine, I like investing more.
Trading is basically no different from investing. The truth is that there are less risks in trading, as the product is already in action and you can start not only from the words of the team.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 18, 2018, 02:22:45 PM
to work on extensive as far with decision on appealing use with release of drawing from market and developer. and collects on return to manage minimum limit of target with completion.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 01:30:14 PM
If you will choose long term investments you won't need spend too much time watching on marjet and your coins will work for you here)
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 01:21:15 PM
Being a trader at a crypto currency market is a job that requires a lot of patience, and sometimes responsibility for high-risk decisions. And do not panic every time in the red market. I can not ..
Panic and constant divination maddening. Here it is necessary to be able to make the right decision without a doubt and succumb to their fears.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
For trading, try to get used to see the market when the time is empty. It does not have to be checked every time, because of course it will be very annoying. You need some time during a day, that will be dedicated to trading.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
Whatever you are doing before you get into Cryptocurrency,  don't ever stop doing it except you are retired and Cryptocurrency has become a new job for you and you are most happy doing it!
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 01:12:38 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I lead very normal life but i'm pretty serious with my profession. Crypto is not my full time working place. Just when i'm spending free time than i try to trading and other some crypto related work. But i believe crypto is a great future for everybody. I'm fully enjoy my which time i spend with trading.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2018, 01:07:39 PM
Being a trader at a crypto currency market is a job that requires a lot of patience, and sometimes responsibility for high-risk decisions. And do not panic every time in the red market. I can not ..
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 18, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
The life of a trader is work and very hard work. You need to have a large volume of knowledge and have steel nerves. I do not like to trade, it's not mine, I like investing more.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think it's very difficult to deal professionally with several cases at the same time. In any case, there will necessarily be an error that will lead to financial losses.
Activity: 73
September 16, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
Just need to seriously divide the day into trade and rest. If you are constantly trading, then you will not last long.
Activity: 30
September 16, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
very dynamic and still vulnerable to loss, but there is one thing that traders really find hope to succeed from managing assets privately with global market fluctuations, so that they are not concentrated only on the local. this becomes very interesting when profit targets are met and the analysis is much more honed than before.
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 08:34:32 AM
The life of a trader is very full of ups with profits and downs with losses. The risk of a trader is a noble cause. I like to catch money in day trading. I wish everyone to get rich by working as a trader at crypto exchanges.
Activity: 99
September 15, 2018, 09:30:14 AM
I think if we have a steady job every day, we should not be too stuck with cryptocurency to forget about the task we have to do, but make cryptocurency work as an Extra job to supplement income, and try to share time in work.
Pages:
Jump to: