Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 5. (Read 30981 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 01:47:30 PM
Life of a trader can be funny or rather say complicated most especially as a starter. Mostly due to personal daily activities it all depends on what you're into at day time. You can't compare someone who has a good job but into Cryptocurremcy can't be compared with someone who has less privileged can be different. To me it was also complicated when I started but with time you should realize where exactly you belong to. Day trading will get your time mostly if time not taken. It's possible to be a trader if you still have a good job, section your time and don't be carried away.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
Yes of course to trade every day is very difficult , I choose a strategy swing trader , it is necessary to invest in a certain time and wait for the coin to grow, I think this strategy will go best for everyone!
Trading coins everyday is difficult since there is a lot of trading that can be done on other coins. It is hard to pick only one of the coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
Mate, it is hard for me to combine usual life with trading. I refresh charts constantly,even when I am with friends or even with a girlfriend.
I have a mobile application,so I can trade with my phone
Activity: 299
October 14, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
If you are not a professional in the field of trailing, then do not start trading on the crypto exchange. There are much more chances to earn well by investing, rather than trading on the  crypto exchange.
Activity: 65
October 11, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
As long as you have such a huge interest - do not stop and postpone all other things for later. In fact, the market is now calm. In small volumes you can gradually earn and learn in parallel. You need to first work out the technique and learn how to track the rise and fall. Over time, it will be on the machine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
A life of a trader is not what easy what others expected from us. Most people expecting that traders are not stressed because they just only trade coins for their emotional satisfactions or money for personal needs but it is not. Life of a trader is so stressful , there are times that you are not taking sleeps just to secure your funds to make profits once the price charts pumps. And at the end of the day, successful traders have encounter so many failures.
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
The life of trader is a very difficult life, with many exciting moments and disappointment. I believe that the best strategy is a HOLD strategy.
October 11, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is hard to combine the trading activities with normal life which is why you have to be dedicated to trading because it takes up a lot of your time. It takes as much time as a  full time job even more at times. You need to make sure that you are always looking at the market so you do not miss the best time to buy and sell the coins at the best prices.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
The peculiarity of the cryptocurrency market is that in the crypto currency market can earn only when the cryptocurrency grows. The price for almost the entire crypto currency has been falling for more than half a year and the question arises - how can a regular trader who quit his job be able to earn money for himself and his family in this situation?
October 09, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
Yes of course to trade every day is very difficult , I choose a strategy swing trader , it is necessary to invest in a certain time and wait for the coin to grow, I think this strategy will go best for everyone!
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 09, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
In the same way I was glued to my computer when I started dealing with crypto. Checking exchange rates two times an hour is definitely a bad idea and gives no positive effect. Thanks God I've got regular job which diverts my attention and prevents from unnecessary waste of time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 09, 2018, 02:52:05 PM
When I am not trading I forget about it. I remember how in the beginning I was addicted to it but if you want a normal life than you have to forget about it from time to time
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
(blah blah blah) The cold head is order. A hot head can plunge you into chaos. Trading is to keep balance
Activity: 111
October 09, 2018, 02:27:29 PM
Trader's life very difficult. It is possible to be left without money and to lose everything. I do not want to myself such work.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
Try to forget it for the day, and set up alerts for your email or phone. Also you can look for other pleasures to forget it, to me, when I listen to music I will not remember the trade
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
Very familiar. When I fell in love with crypto, I monitored prices and knew them for sure. In the middle of the night I can answer how much is a coin from the top 10. There are special applications for traders who report when they need to sell or buy. I use them at home and at work.
Activity: 588
October 08, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
I did day trading too and everytimes i have to check price of each crypto, from wake up times on 06.00 Am to 10.00 Pm i always check the price and doing trade. But iam happy to do that cause i can be own bos and i can set target profit by self. Now i will more focus on spot trading in the crypto market and also stocks market, and i prefer to avoid margin trading because seems too risky.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 08, 2018, 09:47:48 PM
life of trader is you don't know when you will earn profit and you don't know when you will lose your investment
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 08, 2018, 09:42:46 PM
I think you have to have a strong desire to be rich to work effectively. Because this is a really nasty job, if you do not have enough patience and determination to conquer, you are very easily defeated.
This is one of the things you need to practice before becoming a true trader.
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 08:46:00 PM
You are addicted to trading, i can say that because i experienced that one too. Advise from a newbie trader, don't be afraid to lose something out of trading because the very important thing that you can get out of it is experienced. Learn from your experience and give it some time because you can't gain everything in just a matter of day.
Pages:
Jump to: