Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 8. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 26, 2018, 02:32:20 PM
The life of a trader is very nervous and heavy, a lot of decisions must be made in a day. Trade is necessary very carefully. I could not stand such a rhythm of life. Now I'm only investing.
Activity: 299
September 22, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
Traders see the world in a completely different way. Being a trader is a little more difficult than other professions, it is a very complex process, constant stress, and large flows of information that need to be studied.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 21, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
I think that the life of each trader is very heavy since you have to constantly monitor the graphics and constantly sit at the computer. Moreover, the market constantly storms and has to follow.
Activity: 602
September 21, 2018, 02:25:05 PM
The traders' life it is very serious, and if your income is not the job butvthe life style, trader must be always on the wave of news and changes in order to make the right analisys and to fix the profit in time.
Agree with you but I would like to add that in order to be a good trader it is required to have strong nerves, to turn off the emotions and just work, be with cold mind.
Even for experienced traders, this is hard. Newcomers have come here who do not have the resources to lose them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
I always wanted to become a trader, but I lack courage, as I know that in this area of work you can earn good money and also lose a lot. Advise where to start?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 21, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
The life of a trader is not as cloudless as you all think. It's a never-ending nervous breakdowns and huge risks. Of course it's all paid, but sometimes it leads to a very bad outcome.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
I think that not everyone will be able to become a trader, so I recommend not to give up the main job until you become a professional in trading. There are many stories when people get to trade, but after a while they lose all the money ... because in trading everything is not as simple as it seems.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
I agree that a trader is a person with a special mindset, and not everyone can do it on a regular basis.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 05:05:32 PM
Well, if you position yourself as a trader, then you should constantly monitor indicators and prices in general. But if you invest for a long time, then there is no need to check the balance very often) Although I myself suffer this
Activity: 77
September 19, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
Crypto trading really requires so much time because you would need to analyze the fluctuation of the market every few hours which is very demanding.
Activity: 280
September 19, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just like you when i start trading! Haha, I always attentive to the phone ! But now, I recognize it's useless . You just need to take a look to the market at some fixed times, check the trend and make the decision to buy or sell. And the best advice is "Do not panic or hurry to sell when prices fall".
Activity: 77
September 19, 2018, 04:53:59 PM
I get online anytime my mind get into it as long as it does in a day,mostly early in the morning and evening,every other time depends on the necessary.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 19, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

I felt the same way as a newbie for cryptocurrency trading. But ultimately one can be experienced and is used to it. I know how much one become excited about cryptocurrency in the beginning. But my advice is that one should not be excited too much. And newbie should start with a small amount of money in trading and increase investment over time after learning tricks of the trading.
cryptocurrency is very tempting and many people think it's easy to get rich with cryprocurrency so it's not surprising that at first there were lots of passionate people, including me, but the reality isn't as easy as I thought because so far I've experienced a lot of failures but it didn't dampen my enthusiasm and hopefully everyone is still excited like me because I'm sure if we want to wait and keep trying, crypto will be the best way to get money
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:03:46 PM
The traders' life it is very serious, and if your income is not the job butvthe life style, trader must be always on the wave of news and changes in order to make the right analisys and to fix the profit in time.
Agree with you but I would like to add that in order to be a good trader it is required to have strong nerves, to turn off the emotions and just work, be with cold mind.
the most negative feature for each trader, is that he does not have free time at all. To be successful, you need to spend all the time on exchanges and monitor the market.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

I felt the same way as a newbie for cryptocurrency trading. But ultimately one can be experienced and is used to it. I know how much one become excited about cryptocurrency in the beginning. But my advice is that one should not be excited too much. And newbie should start with a small amount of money in trading and increase investment over time after learning tricks of the trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
September 19, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
You probably need a timetable...be disciplined and stick to it.
I have almost 11 hrs to work, 3 to eat and 4 to rest. I am most active in the morning and night  (9am-2pm and 8pm - 3am respectively). Sometimes I work till dawn and start sleeping by 6am. It is very hardwork and could be enjoyable sometimes especially if your trades are going your way.

Timetable and phone alarm are excellent combinations. When it is time to work, your alarm rings. When it's time to rest, it rings. When it's time to sleep it rings. When it's time to workout, it rings.
Make sure to follow the timetable and alarm religiously.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 19, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 19, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
Lol, you've got 72 pages worth of advice, if you haven't gotten better by now than you should probably look in to something else.

Let me at least throw in my two cents though.
I have a normal full time job and a decent middle class salary.
This means that I have money to invest but not a lot.
I decided to approach this on a monthly basis and set aside a small percentage of my income to invest every month.
This has brought me very reliable and steady gains in capital.

during full on bull runs, I spend most of my free time doing day trading.
When the market is pumping and trade volume is high, it is easy to make 10 to 15 micro trades a day.
These are quick buy then sells for small profits.
But added up, it becomes a substantial way to boost profit.

72 pages of advice is not enough if you don't know how to apply it on Trading, those advices would be just a moral support if he doesn't have any idea what to do with all of it. Trading is a very complicated way of earning money, you need to be smart on buying the tokens you are going to Trade, you have to be fast to catch up to the fluctuation of prices, you have to be strategic to make every moments profitable.

It is not an easy job but if you could become a better Trader, money will always come to you, you could save more money for you future, you will be rich in an instant.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
I think they don’t combine it with their normal life. Trading can be harder than you ever imagine if you accept trading as a fulltime job. They always need to catch everything in the market. So yes, being a full time trader is very tiring.
Pages:
Jump to: