Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 6. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 08, 2018, 08:21:24 PM
The life of a trader can either be very stressful or very rewarding.
I suppose that is not very useful information, but it is true.
You have to really decide how much time you want to devote to it and if that time is worth it.

For me, I have a normal full time job so I do trading in my spare time.
At first, I spent most of my spare time researching everything I could about how to trade, market economics, and crypto tech.
As I gained more knowledge, I was able to shift to researching actual individual projects and coins.

Now, I can actually spend most of my time doing the actual trading.
The only additional thing I've added is some bounty hunting.

I did get to the point where I was obsessed with checking prices and it drove me crazy.
So I stepped back and just did what I could.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 08:18:54 PM
To be a reliable trader, of course you need good experience and skills, most of the traders only rely on simple analysis and even intuition so they don't get profit like professionals, continuing to learn is the best key to profit.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 08, 2018, 08:16:54 PM
While being a trader in the crypto market is difficult, the results can satisfactory, because very profit. We are very tired but it is worth it. Everyone must create a discipline over time according to their own work and family.

process and effort will not betray results, maybe those words are appropriate for crypto traders. it is true that it is difficult to become a crypto trader because there are so many risks that are very large if we are not disciplined, patient and consistent in doing so, but with the results they get, something precious.
How would you know if you won't or will make any money if the trade is not executed? Even though the thoughts on what coin to invest in go on some days I make an investment anyway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
October 08, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think after these months the picture has changed
With the experience gained you will be able to manage your time
And make better use of it
As well as devote enough time to your other work and your personal life.

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 07:48:10 PM
While being a trader in the crypto market is difficult, the results can satisfactory, because very profit. We are very tired but it is worth it. Everyone must create a discipline over time according to their own work and family.

process and effort will not betray results, maybe those words are appropriate for crypto traders. it is true that it is difficult to become a crypto trader because there are so many risks that are very large if we are not disciplined, patient and consistent in doing so, but with the results they get, something precious.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 07:32:40 PM
Activity: 210
October 08, 2018, 07:14:23 PM
if you are not a huge professional in your field, then do not start trading on the cryptocurrency market. start better in the stock market because there you have a lot more chance to earn well than here
Activity: 462
October 08, 2018, 07:01:54 PM
Certainly tracking and researching the market is a regular job of investors. But do not be too stressed, but stick with your phone. Relax, do the things you like, because the news services when the market changes, the price of your pennies oscillate ... will tell you. Or the prices of coins can not turn in very short time. In investment, wisdom will be more effective than emotions!
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 06:52:18 PM
don't need to trade emotions, remember this golden rule because it will save you a lot of money
Activity: 352
October 08, 2018, 06:50:11 PM
My advice for you is to forget about checking the price every single minute and get Focus on your normal day activities, as the price wont just skyrocket in a minute.Also set alarm of every target price of coin of your interest on your phone so that once the price hit your target price,  you can pick your phone and do necessary adjustment as you dim fit.
Activity: 406
October 07, 2018, 04:16:56 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Trading is not an activity for everyone. Only a few people are able to trade currency pairs successfully. It is really difficult. Holding is the best thing for me.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
October 06, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
the trader's life is very difficult especially if you're a newbie and just start trading with you can not afford the pro traders that it's easy for them to find a coin to buy and it's easy for them to find money Different strategies such as short term and longterm usually because the pro traders do the short term where they buy and sell just because they are a bit more like a daily profit but they have coins that they hold and longterm They will be big if they hold a potential price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
Though being a trader is difficult but the near fact that every struggle will be paid off i think its worth it mate.I think its fine to think some other stuffs not just the movement of coins in the market because if you keep on doing that,it might stressed you up.
Better time management is important most especially if you have a regular job outside crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 10:12:38 PM
That is the real life of a crypto trader, especially when you are a day trader. But luckily, there is a simplier way right now. You can apply for a bot trader that it automatically make good trades based on your risk meter. For more information just research it online.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
Yes, the life of a trader is very difficult, I trade every day and sometimes I want to relax, but I think that the time we spend on trading will pay off with full!
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 06, 2018, 03:25:12 PM
The life of a trader carries multitasks. He has to work day and night. He has a lot of knowledge about the crypto world. This is a great ability to solve many problems in their work.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 06, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
Fully devoting your time to this occupation, it means completely depriving yourself of a normal life. You simply can’t work normally for such a long time, rest and study also take time. And without this in any way.
copper member
Activity: 166
October 06, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
I realize that will experiencing, that may be precisely what My spouse and I just do while I will buy and sell, nevertheless currently you can collection your obtain price tag along with offer price tag throughout exchanging after which it deploy software to present notice whether it is accomplish selected price tag, it's impossible to go on seeing your current mobile phone, consequently you'll need to be applied technological innovation as well as software absolutely help buy and sell.
Activity: 668
DogData
October 05, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

actually in trading, you really have to spend time on trading. because market monitoring is very important for the trade you are doing. so you have to sacrifice time for the activities you want.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 05, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
Trading with combination of job is not that easy for those that still work and placing other might even get you confuse and at the end you not making any profit ,so i think it's just hard to do the two with the way I see it cause my mind always on my portfolio and doing another work will not be that flow .
Pages:
Jump to: