Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 47. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
It's difficult to combine it with college and lessons, relations with girls, spending time with friends. So sometimes we have to sacrifice something, for example, our free time or potential time for doing smth enjoyable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 16, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
I do not have much experience in trading. But I think that a trader should be able to manage his time between trade and personal life. It's just a matter of time management. Just establish hours for trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 11:00:41 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm not jealous to traders. Many of them earn good, very good money but it costs too much as it seems to me. Trading is stressful, exhausting work. It require a lot of time furthermore. I am not ready to live such life.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 08:06:18 AM
I don't have any problem with that. I am a student and I have enough time for everything - for study, for part-time work, for personal life, and for investing in cryptocurrency
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
I know some traders but their life isn't like you see on tv (8+ hours of watching graphs and clickings, they exist but don't trade for themselfs) they have like 3 hours of active trading and that is it, rest of the days they are free.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
What you will do, is organize your life well. Map out time frame for each activities. And always follow it judiciously don't skip anyone for any reason.
Activity: 147
May 16, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
You can set a warning to your phone or email so you will not be distracted by the sound of your phone, and you can live a normal life.
When you buy set up a warning if your order is being processed and you can open a mobile phone or leptop to arrange a sell order.
Note: You can use the trader's or coiningy platform tab to set alerts.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 16, 2018, 02:09:05 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That is always the tendency. If you want to get out of it then you need to develop a certain approach to your time management. There are people who are, like you, glued to their seats and personal computers, monitoring the rise and fall of prices, news and updates, chart patterns, and so on. They enjoy that and do not plan to get out of it. Those who want to break the monotony have to learn to set certain hours of the day for other activities.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
Over time, this bad habit will go away!
There is simply no point in constantly monitoring the market
Place a notice on your coins and this will be enough
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 02:04:20 AM
and also if you may have the choice to do longterm what was the best thing to do is to have a good research about the coin that you are strongly agree that this is a potential coin and you may earn some profit out of it.
Activity: 36
May 16, 2018, 02:03:38 AM
trading coins change every second but we do not need to always pay attention to the state of the market every time because it will interfere with our life activities, important information usually occurs at certain times and we can choose the time to see the market
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 15, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
Trading is becoming more tasking particularly day trading because you need to be online to observe  the market but if you have a full time job you can study your chart to know the likely direction of the market and place your conditional sell or buy limit before going  to work.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
There are many emotions that will come to the trader in a day. There are many people who are happy to make a profit, but many people are regretting losing money. I'm not a trader. I'm a holder
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
I think a longtime trader is someone who always grasp the opportunity to invest and business. They always have investment strategies in every case. Because they can survive long. Qualities of true traders are focused on things like assertiveness, persistence, bravery and intelligence.
Activity: 74
May 15, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
 Traders are working day and night and as long they were able to click that buy and sell button. If you want to be a trader, you must have a good computer, a strong internet connection and a good capital.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
anticipation is key. anxiety  is really crazy  ,i guess is for you to join a tracking  site  that can help you out by notifications .
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
Trading crypto currency usually takes up all your free time. Therefore, it is very difficult to combine this occupation with something else.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
May 15, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
I do not have enough time for daily trading on the stock exchange. There it is necessary to be online almost all the time and sell at the slightest drop from the purchase. But I'm at work at this time, and this strategy is not for me.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 01:38:12 AM
The life of a trader is difficult to ask because the measurement of this is your ability and credibility to survive in trading business and also everything in this business is difficult and you put too much effort to be one of the successful traders in this industry but at the end all harder ship is worth it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 04:47:31 PM
What you should know that the life of a trader is not an easy one and there are a lot of things that you should also know. First is the amount of time you spend on it, you should know that you can spend as much time as a full time job when you are a crypto trader. Also there is a lot of risks attached with being a trader.
Pages:
Jump to: