Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 45. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 05:36:16 AM
for me if you want to spend your whole time in trade then one day you will be a successful traders, i spend almost 6 hour everyday in trading, if you have day job then you can do it night,Whenever I have time while working and in the evening I do the research and check the latest trends to keep myself updated. So, it is not affecting my job and other activities.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
May 20, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
How I need to trade calmly and do not worry also do not need to constantly check what is there with your coins, it all comes with experience and you need to understand it.
Activity: 840
May 20, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Better buying and forget it. I am better doing that strategy because market always high movement and if we always see on market, our psychology can get affected. Better hold it for long term and waiting the profits comes to us
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 20, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
Trade takes up almost all free time. You will even wake up several times a night to not miss a price change. It is very difficult to combine trade with any other usual work.  Smiley
Trade can't sleep soundly there are alarms that always Active accompany his life so far,its very difficult if done combined with offline work draining time I think it can make traders become sick.I've done both of them simultaneously stay focused but very draining mind and time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 04:52:23 AM
Trade takes up almost all free time. You will even wake up several times a night to not miss a price change. It is very difficult to combine trade with any other usual work.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 12:32:27 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Being a trader is not an easy thing to do, especially if you are already committed to your job. However, if you really think that you are doing good when it comes in trading, then for sure, it's just an easy job for you. The reason why we are glued to our phone was because we have to monitor the prices of our tokens and make sure that we will sell it at a high price.

I agree with you that being a trader is not easy, we should try and struggle with our work or invest in reaching or getting profit.
So do it casually and do not rush. Practice every day to see or monitor our token price and make sure that we will sell it for a high price.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
I am also working in the day shift and easily working on crypto currency as well. Whenever I have time while working and in the evening I do the research and check the latest trends to keep myself updated. So, it is not affecting my job and other activities.
Same here working at the same time doing cryptocurrency. Sometimes I do swing trades but mostly ofcourse for long term hold. I always do my own search so I will not regret those decisions in my trade. Always get profit and never look back again.
Activity: 26
May 19, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
Life of a trader is very difficult.He have to work day and night.He has the knowledge about market.Trading in crypto takes a lot of time.A trader faces many problems in his work.
Activity: 46
May 19, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
if u have knowledge of trading then you earn easily but you want to wait for perfect time to buy or sell. the good thing is that it also work on mobile phone.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 09:35:51 AM
I'm certainly not a trader, but just starting to get acquainted with cryptocurrency, but the only thing that I learned well is that if you tread, you need to constantly monitor the rates and learn to trade.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 19, 2018, 09:30:13 AM
if you have other means of income or have other engagement it might require a discipline lifestyle to handle the two sides of life. I get online anytime my mind get into it as long as it does in a day. mostly early in the morning and evening,every other time depends on the necessary. It is not a less busy life like some thought, Now am using glasses with the eyes glued to the screen. hazard of the Job.

The dependence of being a full-time trader also makes concentration higher and even farther from the pattern of discipline, it is also because the crypto market never stops even on holidays, our desire to keep on making profits becomes unstoppable. I admit this is rather serious because I also experienced it, the best thing to make a solution as a full trader is able to divide 3 things in life ie, work-social-worship.
Activity: 156
May 19, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
To become an expert in certain fields, you must spend at least 6 hours a day for practice. So if we want to understand it more deeply we should have spent more time to pursue this field, because otherwise we could be left behind or miss a good chance.
But we can not just ignore the real world, you have to manage time too. You can plug an alarm or a notification on your handphones to get the latest news updates on the increase or decrease in price, The point is you should also enjoy your life.
Do not complain, just do it! Enjoy the process.
Produce in the world of cryptocurrency and do not forget Happy in the real world
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
I do not think anyone would enjoy looking at the computer for hours and analyzing and analyzing every second! This is a really challenging job. If you do not have passion, you will easily lose money in this difficult market.
So I advise you to just buy low and sell high, that would be a very laborious and time consuming strategy. No experience required, no need to go through any courses. You just have to wait for the red market, buy and sell when the market green Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
the life of a trader as I experienced always look with great care and accuracy, where we can see the movement of coin prices from day to day in order to always be profitable and gain profit. traders always have to be alert and always looking for profit at every opportunity. Some really think that traders are very busy, but actually it's the other way around since for swing or position traders, it's requires you to hold for some time and when your funds are currently invested, there's nothing much to do.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
I am also working in the day shift and easily working on crypto currency as well. Whenever I have time while working and in the evening I do the research and check the latest trends to keep myself updated. So, it is not affecting my job and other activities.

I think it's all about time management and the person personal behavior also matters because the more you panic the more you cannot think better. What i do is that i take time to see the market trend  6 times a day because i also have a regular work and i study and take down notes on the market fluctuations. I set limits and if it is good i will trade.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
The life of a trader in crypto is actually not very easy as you have to be updated about everything that happens around your investment. But if you also have a stable job or something that keep you busy and you earn from it, I suggest you can be updated by checking the coin every morning and evening before bed of possibly everyone or two hours so it will not affect your normal life. You can even keep am alert on you mail in case their is an information about the coin.
Activity: 43
May 19, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
to be honest I'm still new in this world but there are many suggestions from my colleagues who say if you want to trade adna have a lot to learn, because when you initially start with a little later will get the result, but you have to be careful do not be tempted by profit alone, you must be careful and know science for trading in order not to lose big.
Activity: 113
May 19, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
 I usually do when the volume in the market is high, at that time I do trading activities, but I always put an alarm if the price touches the increase I expect then I will open the market to make transactions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 19, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
I think if you are a trader you should separate your business of trading and your own personal private activities. So you should close your trades after your session then you can not lose any money when you are not in front of your pc
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 08:48:45 AM
What you should know that the life of a trader is not an easy one and there are a lot of things that you should also know. First is the amount of time you spend on it, you should know that you can spend as much time as a full time job when you are a crypto trader. Also there is a lot of risks attached with being a trader.
Pages:
Jump to: