Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 42. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:50:40 PM
My experience is keeping discipline only works 3 hours per day
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 10:48:08 PM
Most traders today are those who work part-time, usually they have other jobs in the real world. As a trader we should have patient, determination and ofcourse discipline. And The success of a trader is the ability to turn off all emotions.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
May 30, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
I quitted trading long ago, it is a very hard activity and my main objective in cryptos is to live a decent life, not t be tied to a computer screen identifying patterns and setting stop orders before going to bed.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
Market analysis, placing orders and going to sleep. Do not stress, it will not be good for decisions. Wish you luck next time Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 12:18:05 PM
It is not only you that this is affecting. It happens to most of the newbies in the cryptocurrency trading. Most people want to be online always to know the right time to buy or sell but setting a price alert on your wallet can help with that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 30, 2018, 01:10:10 AM
It will pass after some time when you are used to wait and have patience everything will turn to normal and you will just let the orders and hang out outside until they are filled.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:10:48 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Become a holder, you will stay away from your cell phone. If you want to carry out day trading, I am sure that you will not change your phone routine every second. But every trader here has a bad habit like you, but this is the life that we choose.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 11:06:50 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Maybe that's just the beginning, and maybe everyone is experiencing the same thing. But if you want to be a professional trader, maybe your life will change, because I believe trading is not a part-time job, or something like that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 11:00:40 PM
it will pass after some months when you are used to wait and have patience everything will turn to normal and you will just let the orders and hang out outside until they are filled, at least I do like this.
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 10:59:54 PM
if you want to be a real trader, i mean profesional trader, you must give your full time to watch over the market, becuase if slip although only for second, you can lost your chance to take a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 29, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

Trading is very hard because you always need to monitor the entire market where your coins are being placed if there is some changes when it increase or decrease and from there maybe you can earn profit depending on the state of the market.
Activity: 238
May 29, 2018, 10:53:23 PM
all you need to know is in trading tread ask any question you will get your reply
Activity: 124
May 29, 2018, 10:51:46 PM
If you still glued to your phone and keep watching the charts every second then I will consider you as a newbie. Learn to make a trading plan because its the most important thing that trader should learn.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

Yes, unlike stocks with a certain time, crypto fluctuates all the time and often fluctuations are very significant.
There may not be many ways except your normal life that adjust to trading activity.
Activity: 123
May 29, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Maybe you think to do it in a few hours in a day, at certain times, but it seems it will not be optimal.
If you object to the impact on your normal life, you might better to be a long-term investor.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:19:54 PM
Being a trader is the most awesome thing I have ever done. There are so many things happening on the market and we are the one who predict all the events which might happen. It is quite an entertaining job.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
The life of a trader is very colorful, but I think that life is not as long as we would like, because many traders simply can not stand the load that people can have, because the human body also sometimes fails.
The life of a trader will be colorful only if he will not greed for more money and for the whole opportunities which come in the day. If he will have only a limited target for each day which he will earn daily in a limited time period and the remaining day he will spend with his family or at his other worka nd will not greed for others then it is better. While if a trader have eyes on each and every coin and he want to trade the whole day then it is a bad habit and because of that he may face some difficulties.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
May 29, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
If you are an experienced trader, day trading is a good decision for you but if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency market, this will be harmful for your money. On the other hand, if you want to professional trader, you have to take education on economy area. So you can do this as a real job for life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
Indeed, if you are involved in the world of crypto currency and ignore your daily activities, it is very dangerous. You will lose your social life, especially if you forget the time so forget to socialize in the community. You will be ostracized by society. My suggestion is that you should be able to implement good time management. Meaning, when you are working as a trader then use the time you have it to finish your work. Don’t you while finishing another job in the real world. You can schedule it regularly when you can monitor market conditions so you can stay normal in the real world. When you are doing your normal activities then do it with maximum to quickly finish. Secondly, you should focus. When you are working as a trader then don’t think of anything else except traders and when you do normal activity in the real world then think only about your activity. Don’t let to mix in thinking about it because it will make you panic and not quickly completed. It's a bit of my advice. Hopefully, it can help you.
Activity: 105
May 29, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
Hah, it is a normal situation for a newbie. I was exactly the same at the beginning. But nothing is more precious than your free time, believe me
Pages:
Jump to: