Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 44. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:02:11 PM
Trader is a hard work and time-consuming and risk losing money. You have to find out before joining
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 10:45:02 PM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
i am a student and is realy frustrating any time i drop my phone i think of gain or lost i might be making , but i cant stop cause is profitable
short-term frequent trading , it will put you in anxiety . the price of coins is affected by many complicated factors . the best traders also make mistakes . a sensible strategy is to judge the long-term trend of this coin . hold it for a long time .
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 26, 2018, 10:35:34 PM
im a newbie too, but i think if you want to be a pro trader, you must give all of your time to learn and analyze the market, because every second on market was meaningfull, could be loss and another second could be profit in no time.
Yes, the life of trader must determine the market and have a goos, strategies, when to trade or not good to trade. A trader is too pressure because there's a lot to analyze and it brings positive emotions to get positive result.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 10:24:53 PM
im a newbie too, but i think if you want to be a pro trader, you must give all of your time to learn and analyze the market, because every second on market was meaningfull, could be loss and another second could be profit in no time.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 10:16:40 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well this is normal, at first, in any activity you will need to spend a lot of time studying,you will earn then you will have a rest
I think if someone depends on the trade can get big enough results. because what I see is a big advantage. therefore I see their life quite comfortable and happy with the trade. besides that, there are so many advantages that get when trading. especially with us having a strategy that is capable enough to be relied upon.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
May 26, 2018, 07:55:21 PM
haha it depend about your strategy in trading! i mean if you are daily trader or long term trader, so if you are daily trader... you are in the right way lol i mean you ll get used to have phone in your hand and laptop with at least 2 screens to watch market every sencond and when you see ur portfilio grow you ll feel excited and very happy but if not you ll feel very sad and stressful so when market change your heart ll beat alot lol this kind of life if full of stress and thinking  Angry but if you have enought knowledge im sure you ll make it much better to life of happiness and relax  Cheesy i love trading but just ssearch good before put your money in any coin or token!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 07:41:52 PM
This happens with all beginning traders: sleepless nights and exchange in phone every second  Grin This is normal and it will pass with time. But I give you advice - read info, learn and gain experience. And everything will be fine!  Wink
Activity: 36
May 26, 2018, 07:22:57 PM
Try to schedule your day-day activities. Get a timer, know when to do your normal daily activities and when to do crypto at a scheduled time. You must strictly follow your rules.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
You better give it up if you are not a professional trader and you have got a regular job or big family or something that demands your time.Start investing,it is much easier and you dont have to be alerted every moment.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
May 26, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
a trader to be hard, but it's a good and quick way to earn, unless of course you like to study and if you have an initial capital
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
May 24, 2018, 09:02:04 PM
Day trade is not possible when you have a day job, I tried but you couldn't respond as quick and sharp if you dealing with loses, market crash scenarios. Day trade is basically gluing yourself everyday with quick swap trades, low marginal trading through instruments which is pretty much used up all your time, one of my friend achieve some sort of balance by placing normal trades with bots while ventured himself at other crypto projects

Exactly, this is the reason why some people quit their day jobs because they see a lot of opportunities in trading in a daily basis than what they earn from work.
Not an easy thing to decide on, but worth it when it works fine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
May 24, 2018, 08:53:29 PM
Day trade is not possible when you have a day job, I tried but you couldn't respond as quick and sharp if you dealing with loses, market crash scenarios. Day trade is basically gluing yourself everyday with quick swap trades, low marginal trading through instruments which is pretty much used up all your time, one of my friend achieve some sort of balance by placing normal trades with bots while ventured himself at other crypto projects
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 24, 2018, 08:32:16 PM
after much understanding of signal indicators and sentimental price movements, I am interested to see more potential coins, I am not satisfied if I just focus on some coins.

My difficulty being a trader is in the first year, I can not handle the emotional level and it causes very severe losses. For the proportion of time there is no problem at all because now all can be done in mobile. so there is no bad impact between trading time with real life, because I consider it as the main job.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
As far as I know that in the life of the trader there are no difficulties, if he is really good, and knows a lot of strategies. 2-3 Hours a day giving the market, you can raise up to 4-5 thousand dollars.

No difficulties? You might be joking, man. Every day I have to decide a dilemma: whether to deal with the day trading, sell my cryptocurrency or hold it. However, I can tell you one thing: the life now is not dull.
Activity: 31
May 21, 2018, 05:59:49 AM
For one or a few people who can maintain the concentration needed to trade forex for hours on a daily basis, there can be a lot of stress.
Activity: 27
May 20, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
In order not to look at your phone every hour, you need to use limit orders for your purchases and sales.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Life of a trader is very difficult.He have to work day and night.He has the knowledge about market.Trading in crypto takes a lot of time.A trader faces many problems in his work.
Yes you are right with that but not only that because you need to learn how to control your emotions, be patient and you have to overcome you greed in yourself because if not you will lose all of your money here in crypto world.
Activity: 67
May 20, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Now in order to conduct trades, there are almost all the amenities, including orders for the purchase/sale ending SMS signals on the exchanges, a strong push up/down. In one word googled bro.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 20, 2018, 05:37:32 AM
Well, that's a harmful problem for you, i highly suggest dropping out of crypto otherwise, put investments and sell your pc, phone and tablets and never take looks into prices!
I had that problem already, can't get a real life, can't even spend one day without taking a look at the graphs, the prices and the news!
Don't let crypto world affect your real life, just effect the crypto and try to be happy.
GL!
Activity: 10
May 20, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
Day trading is very stressful, the best you should do is set your take profits and stop loss orders, put an alarm on blockfolio so that if any of the target is met it will alert you. That way you don't need to check your phone every now and then.
Pages:
Jump to: