Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 43. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 03:58:07 PM
The life of a trader is not easy as you think, everything in this business is not easy to do, you need the foundation of hard working and patience to be one of them and also to be one of the successful trader.

Nobody thinks the life of a trader is easy probably. There are many factors making the lives of traders complex. Psychologic effects, mental situation, price conditions, global news. This life can't be easy. Maybe in pump times it's enjoyable only.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:56:33 PM
My life as a trader goes normally. I don't sit like a crazy person all day at the monitors. I buy in the morning, with the forecast for the evening and evening already trade. I do not see any sense to give every minute of his time the crypto market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
May 29, 2018, 03:52:10 PM
The life of a trader is not easy as you think, everything in this business is not easy to do, you need the foundation of hard working and patience to be one of them and also to be one of the successful trader.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
Trading is not a job that you can easy doing it both with your current job in real life.
You need to focus on it and need to make a great choice and a good analysis.
If you are choosing a wrong choice and just go trading without having a skill about it, I'm really sure you will lose all your money easily.
Activity: 20
May 29, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
I think instead of checking coinmarketcap just check the news keep the habit of reading news in morning so you will get overall idea about market also check once in a day . Even i am planning to check once in a week .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
If it's too busy with work then we will not be able to make a lot of money on Bitcoin, because we can not combine work and trade. but here we need to decide with one job that we consider important and more important, but it's good to combine work and investment long panjangkalau we are busy with other jobs, in today we can put what percent price movement to sound the alarm so we get notification, so as not to late buy or sell our bitcoin.
Activity: 86
May 28, 2018, 09:53:58 AM
if you are trying  with live amount of trade you have to make it your life. because of it needs too much research
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
Being a trader is starting to see the world quite differently. You can be a good economist, you can be an excellent designer. But to be a trader is to understand a little more than others. And to be an investor is to understand how everything works together.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
It's really difficult to combine. As for me, sometimes I have to pay more attention to trading but less to my family and girlfriend. And you know, relationships become not so good.
Activity: 504
May 28, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
The life of a trader is very colorful, but I think that life is not as long as we would like, because many traders simply can not stand the load that people can have, because the human body also sometimes fails.
Activity: 225
May 28, 2018, 09:37:41 AM
It is not as easy as it may look in the begining but trading is time consuming and someetimes exhausting because you have to spend a lot of time to research and learn about the crypto world and most of the times you have a regular job to handle too.
Activity: 504
May 28, 2018, 08:38:07 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
on the early, too, not go anywhere from the phone and computer. But eventually got used to it and not so often sit on the forum. Go when you have something to ask, to learn, to read, and when write posts for the bounty
Activity: 33
May 28, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
It is full of tensions and frustration.
Activity: 13
May 28, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
I tried my hand at trading in 2017 and was doing okay...then came 2018!   I did do some reading and in order to have a life, some of the gurus I read said, pick one or two days a week and that is the day you trade.  I am still trying to learn how to read the charts and figure out the candlesticks.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 28, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
If carry out day trade for a long time, so this is a very tired thing.
Because most of the time, if you're trading day to day for a long time, you need to keep an eye on the price of the token.
Activity: 130
May 28, 2018, 12:38:58 AM
it's not good for your health by looking at your computer and your cellphone every day.

probably do when 2 hours and rest 30 minutes. it is for those of you who focus on crypto.

and for those who have his lani job can be done at night or after work in your office.
Activity: 350
May 27, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
The life of a trader is difficult to define and the word difficult is not enough to describe how hard it is in this business but you must put too much hard ship to be profitable enough in this industry.
May 27, 2018, 12:50:17 AM
It is very hard to live both side by side,sometimes when trying to focus on work but my mind is always to trading market and when the focus of trading office work is so neglected.Maybe it is better when we have many times and not busy we focus on trading,and when work deadlines pile up then leave the market for a day.

In trading, I do not go yet, the experience is not enough. But acquaintances earn on trading up to 100% a month. I also plan to learn trading.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 27, 2018, 12:49:59 AM
That's really bad, watching the graph daily or hourly is a bad habit here, either you will trade on daily basis so you should open your computer and trade to make daily profits or you should invest for long term profits Smiley
Both are good, you just should pick up one Smiley
May 27, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
We need a schedule of the day, in which there must be rest. Otherwise you just burn and merge everything. Correctly there are many applications with alerts and so on. I also started this way: work is obligatory and trader. Until everything settled, nothing happened, even forgot about the family.
Pages:
Jump to: