Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 58. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 31, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
The life of a trader is no different from the life of an ordinary person. Unless the nerves and the risks are bigger. But you get used to it over time.

Yes most of the traders life will different from the normal person why I'm saying that trading bussiness is so tough and need good time if you don't have that you will make some losses in trading .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
The life of a trader is no different from the life of an ordinary person. Unless the nerves and the risks are bigger. But you get used to it over time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 30, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
The life of a trader, not only in the crypto market, but in any type of investment is very hectic and complicated, mainly if you adopt the style day trader or short term investor
This is especially true if you are a day trader that depends on his earnings to feed his family, after all what are you going to do when the market is really slow like right now and you still need to get profits to provide for your family you will have a tendency to try to over trade and most of the time that only leads to bigger losses over the long run and that is never a good thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
The life of a trader - if it is not kept under control - can lead to really dangerous levels of stress and dependence. You decide a maximum number of hours per day and do not exceed it. And do not overlook family, friends and health.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
You should just treat it as a normal job, then there will be no problems with trading. If you are willing to spend 6 hours at work and 3-4 on development, every day. Then you will have success.
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
Well, I'm not a very experienced trader, but most I buy all the coins for a long period, but before long they are looking for them, there is also a daily trade which also brings profit.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
If you have a job then you can not earn a lot of money, you can not combine work and trading. You need to decide, it's good to combine work and long-term investment  Wink
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
Use the trading app. There are already many applications available on android and iOS. Then set the notification alarm, you can install what percentage of the price movement to sound an alarm so you get a notification, so as not to be late in buying or selling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
There is my council: put protective warrants and develop the accurate plan of work with several sub-options of possible outcomes.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
March 29, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You can no longer go to the cardiologist, as your cardiogram will be fully consistent with the exchange rate on the market  Grin. Will also have to learn to control your emotions, because in the market there are failures sometimes get a white head for a couple of minutes. Well, everything else is not too reliable method of earning. So do it if you have a pillow that you can fall in.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 12:38:16 AM
Trader Life is very emotional for me and risky to trade. Our potentials and our competitors are time and emotion. Do not worry about sending emotionally because it is the one that will beat us too  worried and too ecxited we're get two things we get 1st being Green and 2nd being fool.
Activity: 29
March 29, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
I have spent a lot of time learning how to trade, experienced all kinds of mood, ups and downs. Therefore, today I would like to share my valuable experiences and lessons with the beginners or amateur traders.
You are highly recommended to trade with only one currency pair: USDT and altcoin
Just focus on good altcoins (1-5 crypto only), then you will stand more chance of earning profit. BTC should be just equal to other altcoins when it comes to investment. Learn how to identify a good coin and prepare for any unexpected storms.
Activity: 70
March 29, 2018, 12:21:00 AM
Make you trading plan and start management time and risk. This will help you to stay away from phone and get your life brighter. If you stick at your phone all the time, you can't enjoy your time.
Activity: 392
March 29, 2018, 12:19:31 AM
Life of a trader is based on time line of a trade. scalping, day trading, positioning trading or swing trading. What you do in every seconds to minutes is scalping and I don't think is recommended in cryptocurrency, because in crypto, there isn't much news to move the market up and down like forex trading is. The best method for crypto trading is either trading, by opening a position in the morning and closing it at the end of the day, which most professionals do. staring at your chart every minute is like forcing the market to move and is very bad habit which will force you to make trade not suitable.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
As in any job has its pros and cons. Pros is freedom of movement and freedom to choose. Cons - permanent nerves and uncertainty.      

As a trader we have to be open to certain risks such as loss, but it is positive enough that we go to earn income. Being a trader is quite interesting. But it really takes more time and effort. Undoubtedly, we take all the risk of doing something
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 12:08:24 AM
basically trading activity is a job that can not be done with other activities because trading activity is an activity that requires you stay focused on market movement. so it means you have to have plenty of time to stay stand in front of the monitor. but if you are not too focused on the actual trading activities then I think you do not need to be too confusing about this so just do your trading activities when you really have time to spare so do what you think is the best.
Activity: 72
March 28, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
life of traders can not be separated with the development of the exact price.
always looking for profit from a transaction.
always watch the ups and downs of buyers.
and make inofasi trading strategies.
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 11:41:22 PM
set alert to your phone or email, so you will life as normal,,
when you buy set an alert if your order being processed and you can open your phone or leptop to set the sell order,,
note : you can use tab trader or coiningy platform to set an alert
,,,It's a sensible advise, I think time management is very important in every concepts specially for trading business, because we need to balance  the time related on our  individual lifestyle. But our health is the capital for making money.
Activity: 340
www.cd3d.app
March 28, 2018, 11:35:49 PM
as i read those comments, i realized that so many things to be considered and sacrifices for being a trader. im a newbie when it comes to trade coins/tokens in any markets. but soon maybe i will engage that kind of job or a habit. for now im using local market its just a basic. buy and hold. thanks for all meaningful inputs here.  
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
March 28, 2018, 11:35:19 PM
I worked as a trader for a long time in the stock market, now I started working on the crypto currency market. I would advise not to look at the market every minute. In my experience, the one who does not often perform operations earns more money. If you buy and sell within a day, then sooner or later you can lose all the money.
Pages:
Jump to: