Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 59. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 11:34:36 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I will do some thing whenever I have the chace to d that. i thinkk they can bring me enough money when I have the money.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
You can set your cut loss and your targeted profit. Do not watch the chart all the time, its useless, try to forecast and make a trading plan. You have to set the cut loss percentage and your target profit percentage.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:26:36 PM
children life of the trader is very indicative on an example of statistics , and so, 70 percent of the known traders end up with either suicide or banal drunkenness
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 11:19:23 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I will do it wheever I have the time to do it. I think it can make me more money than my work.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
March 28, 2018, 11:15:39 PM
Suppose you should do first spending time with your family and do all your responsibility before giving your time on trading so that you have more focus on doing business with fulfillment in your heart that you did everything.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 28, 2018, 11:10:12 PM
I do the trading when I am free. It means that I will do that in my sapre time when I have the time to do that.
Activity: 406
March 28, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

cryptocurrency trading is a risky job for me because the price of crypto fluctuates much in the market.
you should equip yourself with a knowledge and experiences in trading crypto before you start to trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 08:18:01 PM
For me as a trader it's hard sometimes when you have a different job. I always bring my laptop and always monitor what's going on if it is high or low and my investment is increasing or decreasing. It is a multitasking startegy and a time management rule and you must balance your work and timw for your family.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:11:59 PM
The life of a trader, not only in the crypto market, but in any type of investment is very hectic and complicated, mainly if you adopt the style day trader or short term investor
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 08:10:03 PM
Me too, crypto takes so much time in my life, it is really hard to do other things. Especially staying in front of the computer is bad for the eyes all the time.

Too much is not good. Try to set some time to relax. It is better to have a time schedule everyday. Don't forget to take some exercise, family bonding (once a week) and do trading. Remember that health is wealth so we must take care ourselves.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

The life of a trader is a constant work. You do not belong to yourself. At any time you should be aware of the events. This is a rather specific work, which requires a lot of time, effort and experience. It is much easier to invest in projects. It does not take much time, but you need to be able to analyze projects well.

I think in general this life is very pleasant, because it is connected with risk, that is the pleasure that is understood after a successful investment. As I said before, simple trading on the stock exchange does not make a person a trader
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
The life of trader is like law of demand and law of supply. Sometimes you need to be a whales and eat those small fish and sometimes you can be a panic trader.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 28, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
There are two types of traders. One are sitting and watching six monitors, spending all day long analyzing the market and in last getting health problems and stress. Other one are analyzing, putting take profit and  going to live their lives without checking market every 2 minutes, they are confident in their analysis and strategy - they are professional traders, who can lay in beach and earn money.

Both of those styles of trading can earn money in the long run but being a trader watching every single movement of the market can be very taxing in your body and mind after all the human mind is not prepared to be on alert everyday for hours without rest this will eventually cause you stress and this can create very serious medical conditions like heart problems, this is why we need to learn how to trade without having to watch the markets all the time.
Activity: 532
March 28, 2018, 02:59:55 PM
There are two types of traders. One are sitting and watching six monitors, spending all day long analyzing the market and in last getting health problems and stress. Other one are analyzing, putting take profit and  going to live their lives without checking market every 2 minutes, they are confident in their analysis and strategy - they are professional traders, who can lay in beach and earn money.
Activity: 225
March 28, 2018, 02:36:20 PM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable. Undecided
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
March 28, 2018, 06:17:48 AM
Advice you no one will give in this case, either divide and combine business with pleasure, or better do not do, you can lose everything.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 03:35:37 PM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
March 25, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
Well the life of a trader also involves doing bounty promotions for promising coins with intrinsic value these days, since guaranteed earnings are always nice.
Activity: 504
March 25, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
I always thought how the traders actually live and how they look. I think that traders are people who have no hair or they are completely gray and most likely the chair sags under the weight of their steel eggs, I think that traders have such traits. Maybe I'm wrong. Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 25, 2018, 03:27:19 PM
The life of a trader is made of ups and downs, and can be very hard. Especially in these times, when the downs are more frequent than the ups.
Pages:
Jump to: