Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 61. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 21, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
you should be more careful about your health in first. U need control your time for trading i for having rest .  you shall force yourself to do it otherwise depression and professional burning-off are waiting for u.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:25:53 PM
Just be urself and sometime remember that you need to check the prices, maybe do something on exchanges, but dont curse yourself with it.         
Activity: 175
March 21, 2018, 04:18:17 PM
You don't have to stick to your phone every single second, start learning about trading plan, support and resistance. Once you know how to plan, then you are able to leave your trading screen and its good when you facing the red screen someday.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 21, 2018, 04:04:15 PM
I'm not an experienced trader, just express my opinion. It seems to me that not many of us can find a balance between trade and normal life activities. Trade is very exciting but exhausting. For the sake of profit, we must sacrifice something.
Activity: 84
March 21, 2018, 02:51:36 PM
As in any job has its pros and cons. Pros is freedom of movement and freedom to choose. Cons - permanent nerves and uncertainty.     
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 21, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
To become a good trade you need to love this activity, otherwise it will quickly bother you and you will throw it! Trading requires you to complete the full force and time, you need to constantly monitor news, analytical materials, communicate with other traders. If you combine basic work and trading, then you are unlikely to succeed in the first and second. Just answer yourself a few questions: do I need it? I want this and will I be able to give myself completely to it? If at least in one question the answer is "no" throw this thing and just buy bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
March 21, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
From my experience I can say that you do not have to look at the charts all the time, I read the news in the morning and in the evening, analyze the market, and in the afternoon I will try not to look at the charts.
The best way to trade is long-term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

one thing you should do is stay away stress. life is not only about the job or earning profit. you must have a management of time for job, trading and a normal life. don't spend all your life time drowned into profiting. the best way is to be in a community of people that do the same thing, share experience and don't forget to have some fun.
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
When you follow and know all of the news, then technical analysis looks easier (entry to the market and exits). You should do research of curtain project that you are interested in, see and build your graph, find strong resistances and prices to buy from, then make stop losses and take profits, do not be greedy, remember market is not going to run away from you!
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
The best way to trade is longterm Grin
Try to use apps for all the positions you have and put the right alarm. The next step is to sit with your pc and watch the lines and trade. But in this way you will go out of your mind very quickly. Just follow the news and try to predict the dump of the BTC. Or when you see at least 20% dump of btc just close the orders.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 21, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
To become a good trader you will need to go full retard. You will need to eat, sleep and eat crypto. When you are exercising, you need to make phonecalls and make connections in the crypto world. And the problem with crypto is that its open 24\7 and that takes a big toll on your body and mind.

Actually, it's not the way like that to be a trader. A trader must be a responsible for the health he/she has. Working in 24/7 is not necessarily, being trader should need to sleep and get some relax. Thus, time management should be apply in order to have a great outcome equally from your health and income as well.
I agree with this many people think that you need to trade all day in order to become a trader that is not true in fact that can be counterproductive, you need to remember that if you do not sleep it is very difficult to get concentrated on the task at hand so you need a good night sleep, you need to eat healthy and you need to exercise, remember the markets are not going to disappear just because you're not watching them.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
The life of a trade is very interesting, every day must follow the news and market movements to buy at the price drops and then sell as soon as it increases.
In addition to the fact that the life of a trader is interesting and full of adventures, it is quite difficult psychologically. Especially in the current market, which then takes off to $ 20,000 per BTC, it drops to $ 7,000. In this rhythm of life, one must have nerves of steel to cope with all this stress on the nervous system.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 08:44:31 AM
In actual it is normal thing  for a cryptourrency trader  because if a trader will not see toward the market every moment then may be result into loss ( may be big ) or may be he can loss the chance to make huge profit .
Here I am seeing this field of cryptourrency like a chance to make investment in one minute and get out with profit .
Here if you don't want go with such types of life with trading then my advice is to go with the long term trading only , buy at low and place it at advance sell ( at that price for which you can expect that it will reach ) and leave it for rest and only see the market for these coins a time in 24 hours .
If you are thinking that long term trading is not profitable than you are mistake but it will need much time to give profit and also will give you rest much .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 21, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

Im not in the business for too long and not a seasoned trader also but I've been trading for quite some time and have countless transactions since I started early 2017 and I must say I do feel the same way on my first quarter of my cryptocurrency ventures and I only managed to control my time with crpytos even with a regular job by giving a strict schedule of time that I would spend on trading. In these way I was able to maximize my time and somehow give me peace of mind by not checking the market and my transactions from time to time.
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
The life of a trade is very interesting, every day must follow the news and market movements to buy at the price drops and then sell as soon as it increases.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
I think traders should keep an optimistic attitude and go out more when it's ok. Don't keep looking at the price.

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

The life of a trader is full of risk. It is stress that has the most oppressive effects on man. But if it turns out to earn on this then it is very difficult to quit such job. I was a trader for some time but I don’t to conquer stress all the time.
Activity: 122
March 20, 2018, 04:05:00 PM
fixed for myetherwallet because myetherwallet is the best for me although it's been much to offer me to use metamask but for me myetherwallet is already very nice to keep up with keeping everything I have
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:57:47 PM
I think a longtime trader is someone who always grasp the opportunity to invest and business. They always have investment strategies in every case. Because they can survive long. Qualities of true traders are focused on things like assertiveness, persistence, bravery and intelligence.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 20, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
But tell me, when you're already know how it works - how much time.. or how often do you need to check currencies? I know that it's very tiring and unnerving sometimes very strongly!

Personally, I sit every day for a laptop, wherever I am he is always with me. I track coins only when the market grows. Now I have hot days  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: