Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 63. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 18, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Whether trading or any other work in life, it is essential to set your priorities and a routine that energizes not depletes your self.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
As in any job has its pros and cons. Pros is freedom of movement and freedom to choose. Cons - permanent nerves and uncertainty.      
I am not wanting to be a trader all of my life. I just like to play with trading when there is no other money making strategies that I want to mess with.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Its look you are also now very addicted to crypto trading, i also do the same thing like watching the crypto movement every day eventhough its a red week now for crypto market. I advice to you is take trading very seriously, with enough research and study about the coin, you will find success in trading.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 18, 2018, 01:26:53 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

One my colegue has the same issue - he trades from phone on the parties,during the lunch, on daily meetings, etc. The most helpful advice is - delete trading app from your phone and trade only from laptop and even better from PC. You can not bring laptop with you into any place, and to trade from PC you can do that from one room only.
 Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
When I started, I also looked at the prices on the market all the time. With experience, you realize that this is not necessary and you have time for everything else.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 18, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

Lol. Truly, trading is addicting, watching all the prices change every second having profits, having losses, it really is something that is very thrilling and exhilarating to do. Which is why I think that you should tone down a bit and regulate your time well. Trading is good but like everything else, too much of it is bad. You need to be doing it moderately while it is still early. Good luck man.
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 01:06:18 PM
If you have a permanent job in real life, at the factory or at the building, then it is very difficult to combine. I trade only in the evenings, because of this I miss some of the profits.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:04:05 PM
I am also working in the day shift and easily working on crypto currency as well. Whenever I have time while working and in the evening I do the research and check the latest trends to keep myself updated. So, it is not affecting my job and other activities.
Activity: 336
March 18, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
Please do not look into your phone every minute. Do for yourself a rule, watch quotes once in 1/2/4/12 hours, for example. I had the same problem. It was just an effort of will not go to the screen and do not take the phone.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 18, 2018, 07:13:32 AM
As in any job has its pros and cons. Pros is freedom of movement and freedom to choose. Cons - permanent nerves and uncertainty.      
The life of a trader is not easy because there need to watch the movement of the market every single time of the day that is what trader doing everytime they do trading. Also its not easy of traders life because sometimes they dont have time in other things to do it, because most of their time is in the trading.
I think the life of a trader is very difficult to because their job is to guard the motion of the market, also they need to do it most of their time. And sometimes they loss their money when they not successful to trade there coin, but even there's a happen like that they still do it until they become success to their trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 18, 2018, 06:58:10 AM
The life of a trader is not easy because there need to watch the movement of the market every single time of the day that is what trader doing everytime they do trading. Also its not easy of traders life because sometimes they dont have time in other things to do it, because most of their time is in the trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 06:36:22 AM
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
March 18, 2018, 02:01:52 AM
if you want to spend your whole time in trade then one day you will be a successfull traders, i spend almost 6 hour everyday in trading, if you have day job then you can do it night, still i am not successful enough, sometimes i lose my profit, but most of time i got profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 11:27:04 PM
So the trading not too consuming times for the better doing long term trading by duration buy and sell in minimum 1 week, so this way not to disturb other job. Day trading only for trader who can spend full times everyday. Spend 1 to 2 hours aday is enough to do it, and dont forget to make good strategy and risk management. 
Activity: 532
March 17, 2018, 07:10:03 PM
To become a good trader you will need to go full retard. You will need to eat, sleep and eat crypto. When you are exercising, you need to make phonecalls and make connections in the crypto world. And the problem with crypto is that its open 24\7 and that takes a big toll on your body and mind.

Actually, it's not the way like that to be a trader. A trader must be a responsible for the health he/she has. Working in 24/7 is not necessarily, being trader should need to sleep and get some relax. Thus, time management should be apply in order to have a great outcome equally from your health and income as well.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 17, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
The life of a trader can be very exciting, but if it is not kept under control, after a while 'trading becomes an addiction that leads us to neglect the family, friends and our health.
Caution.
The life of trader is one that is full of stress, for many traders it is almost impossible to separate themselves from their computers for a moment they need to watch the market every single minute they are awake because they do not want to lose a single chance to make money and while there is no doubt that if you're good at trading and you have that kind of obsession with the markets you will be able to make a great amount of money, that isn't healthy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 17, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
The life of a trader is not different from the life of any other person.
That is, if one knows how to manage and control one's emotions, one can earn well and have satisfactions. Otherwise, it is a continuous succession of anger and regret, and then it is better to let it go.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 17, 2018, 03:53:15 PM
If trading constantly causes negative emotions you must find yourself another way of earning. The success of a trader is the ability to turn off all emotions. You will become a successful trader only if you free your mind.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

entering to invest in trading are best ways to find to earning in cryptocurrency if you learn how it works the success is yours, and for adjustment of your new cycle in life as trader only you can help for yourself, time management is best way to get normal cycle of your day to day activities.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
March 17, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
i think trading on day wont cut it especially when you have also a work on the real life too and also i prefer to trade on night so you can maximize your time and also try to check you phone before and after work
thats good idea , because trading is must always online and checking the price , so i will follow this suggestion , trade on night is a good idea for who have work in real life.
atm i just doing trade everyday , i not have work in real life, just online and open trading site , because i feel dizzy for scheduling my activity everyday if i have work.
better i focusing on trading , and see crypto will going how far can survive  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: