Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 67. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 06:31:42 PM
It depends very much from what kind of trader you are: if you are a positional one (I mean, you buy something and you bet that in some months you'll sell with profit) is one thing.
But if you make daytrader, this can be a very stressful activity, and very fast it can become a strong addiction.
So, take care that you don't renounce to family and friend just to stay in front of a monitor watching charts!
Do you job, but put strong boundaries.
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
February 06, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
I am trading at night, so when morning till night I do activities like school because I am still a student and play with friends.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICos. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 11:23:54 AM
during starting days most of the people will spend whole time with seeing the market only. same happened to you also. you just try to divert your mind on other work, other wise you will spend all your time in Crypto only.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
I think the life of a crypto trader is very unhealthy since most of us cant even sleep at night and have a constant nightmare when the market is bearish in time like this. Most of them just cut the internet line when the market is bearish and forget about trading. Kiss
Activity: 144
February 05, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Though I am not a seasoned trader, I could say I am also having a hard time at first in managing my trading transactions versus regular job transactions and family activities in which I was able to overcome by just doing plan and organizing my schedule. I even managed now to join bounty campaigns and still have extra time for leisure and relaxation. Make and follow your plan and you will be surprised when you have already adjusted to the routine and how you become very efficient in trading and in life.
Activity: 322
February 05, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
 To be a trader, one must have great patience. The work of a trader is a constant control of the market. You need to monitor the movement of the market and understand it. Only emotionally matured people can successfully do crypto Day trading.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
It's depends on your your choice if you want to be a day trader or night trader(if you have another place of work).

I know traders that are pure day traders - they sit in front of their screens from market open to market close, nibbling away at the market taking small wins and losses multiple times each day. For them, the fact that they're working at home is largely irrelevant - they generally trade from a home office, door closed, hammering on their keyboard, a lot like office workers around the world. When these traders are working, they're (usually) not simultaneously watching TV, playing with kids, cooking meals, etc. - their focus is pretty much 100% on what's happening on their screens, if you choose to be right, and if not  try to reschedule your time for you cater for all your activities.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
February 05, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

if you don't want to check your phone every second or minute, better do long term investment, in that way you will lessen your stress in checking your phone if there's a price hike or dips. don't forget to check news about cryptos.

and also if you may have the choice to do longterm what was the best thing to do is to have a good research about the coin that you are strongly agree that this is a potential coin and you may earn some profit out of it.
Activity: 67
February 05, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
Some really think that traders are very busy, but actually it's the other way around since for swing or position traders, it's requires you to hold for some time and when your funds are currently invested, there's nothing much to do.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 05, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

if you don't want to check your phone every second or minute, better do long term investment, in that way you will lessen your stress in checking your phone if there's a price hike or dips. don't forget to check news about cryptos.
Activity: 81
February 05, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
If one has already learned enough and has grown in trading, I believe that it won't take him much time to study the charts, make plan and execute that plan like it were a simple daily routine.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 05, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
If you trade within a day, then you must constantly be in the market. Monitor and analyze the market boring constantly. Therefore, I trade on: a computer, a laptop and even a phone. And it will take you a very long time. Therefore, prepare for this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 05, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
Do not forget about real life if you have a job and a family. Do between eye exercises, exercises, relax. You can not cope with the world's crypto currency. It is worth spending a few hours in the morning and in the evening, nothing more.
Activity: 62
February 05, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
the upcoming bear market will kill most enthusiasm ^^
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 08:44:00 AM
Like you just said, you keep checking it every moment. Its price not going to change every minute or second and it's the news that makes it move so instead of doing that, read relevant articles and check the prices maybe 5x a day on different times.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
February 05, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
If you have self discipline and if you put strong boundaries to your activity, there are not special problems.
But it's very easy to become addicted, and then trading can be a path to misanthropy and then to schizophrenia.
Take care.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
February 04, 2018, 12:36:44 PM
I would never wish a trader's life to the worst enemy. This job is stressful, not very healthy sitting in front of the screen for hours. Then one needs amount of luck to succeed. Uptrend is often lengthy and dips are quick and people often fail to react timely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 04, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

I try to trade and made bounty companies no more than two hours a day. I have a long-term strategy. I like to store coins. The market loves the patient ones.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 04, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
I am also a full-time crypto trader and it's very hard for giving time to everything because trading required all the focus and it diverts our mind from everything. But I always make myself relax give time to everything. I also give time to my family and also do trading and I am happy with it. I am successfully doing it...

Well you're doing it right I suppose. I never liked trading full time, it sucks energy and is always stressful emotionally. I can never live with that. Long term holding is much more bearable.
Pages:
Jump to: