Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIKELY SCAM] Antminer group buy - page 5. (Read 16440 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
April 09, 2014, 04:07:35 AM
We can make a club
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
April 09, 2014, 03:43:29 AM
 Angry
I took months to mine those 0.14 BTC with my gpu
I'm lucky I didn't invest more
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
April 09, 2014, 03:32:48 AM
We are creating a world where no one can trust in nobody.

This is very dangerous.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
April 09, 2014, 12:38:32 AM
All his miners are offline now as well
Probably moved to a different account

I will keep an eye on his original address that still has 9 Bitcoins or so in it
April 08, 2014, 05:45:19 PM
He isn't coming back...

He took the time to log in and delete every single one of his posts
I honestly hope he saw my post about who he was as I think he used his real name on Skype for some sort of legitimacy

He isn't on Facebook or any of the other social media sites I checked out

And if it was his plan all along to leave because people were questioning his legitimacy then it's either extremely convenient or that you have a new(ish) member who seems to be so concerned about scammers and yet these forums are rampant with scam accusations and he chose to focus on this one specifically

I ask if a Moderator is reading this if possible to check the IP's that have been logged for btcminor01 and lowerjerzey to see if they correspond
Hell even if they are in the same subnet that's going to be mighty suspicious

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
April 08, 2014, 07:34:53 AM
In my opinion his intentions were good, but he  pissed off by the attacks.
As I said, with the difficulty increases, it's not 100% sure that an Antminer will pay off. His plan was to get 100% of the money back plus a small share. As I calculated before, he could have made up to 20 btc with a 15 btc investment (since psu and networking stuff will be reused)

I still hope that he'll come back...
I'll wait one week before declaring him as a scammer

I'm giving him some time to cool off too as he mentioned in his last post... but thanks for all the info on him. Hopefully he regains his composure and makes things right, because I'm sure he wouldn't fare too well if we start poking around employers, friends etc...
April 08, 2014, 02:34:53 AM
In my opinion his intentions were good, but he  pissed off by the attacks.
As I said, with the difficulty increases, it's not 100% sure that an Antminer will pay off. His plan was to get 100% of the money back plus a small share. As I calculated before, he could have made up to 20 btc with a 15 btc investment (since psu and networking stuff will be reused)

I still hope that he'll come back...
I'll wait one week before declaring him as a scammer
April 07, 2014, 11:56:29 PM
I just posted this in the scam forums as well

I think he may have used his real name a lot of the information lines up with things you can find online

If he truly was in SK gaming and played CS then some of those team members may still be around. We might be able to get in contact with one and find a sympathetic ear

His forum name is btcminor01

Email was [email protected]

His Skype name was Yannik Bindo
He said he worked for a large Power company in Belgium

If you look at his previous posts on the forums he was using his Bitcoins to gamble and if you google his name these sites come up

http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/5465-luce-yannik-milembo/comparisons

and it looks like he plays Counter-Strike as well http://www.sk-gaming.com/player/523-Luce

All these confirm that there is almost definitely someone in Belgium with this name

Oh and here is a lovely picture of him!

http://blackmonstercup.com/eu/lol/bmc/spring/pl_qualifier/player/1068670/
April 07, 2014, 05:55:43 PM
I only ask that people in this thread don't lower themselves to his standard.

I posted the picture in jest. I have no interested in proving to YOU that it's real nor do I really want any of your money.
It was actually when he started talking about that when I did start to get suspicious.

I treat everyone with an innocent until proven guilty approach and in this case I made a mistake.. I also already admitted it...
After calls to keep the conversation civil it's clear you have no intention of that.. In fact I would go as so far to say you have a superiority complex that in a medium such as a chat forum about a cryptocurrency can be reinforced so easily. I won't play on it sorry whatever unresolved issues you have you need to take them out on someone else. I am also not going to discuss the legitimacy of his claims either other than if you think that there aren't industries in which your jobs can come with certain perks...

Actually in all honesty what job do you actually do? Do you even have one?
What country are you from and how old are you?

I'm not one of those people that threaten violence by asking for your address etc. I'm just honestly interested in the demographics of people like you

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 07, 2014, 03:33:54 PM
Belive me, how can i prove im not a fake. ive now lost out
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 07, 2014, 12:55:08 PM
Reread the terms. Proof is needed for the bounty to be paid. A screen shot of a conversation that you have with yourself is not proof. Try again. Simple. Video the computer monitor while clicking on the pm which shows that this is his Skype username. See, it's easy.
April 07, 2014, 11:12:25 AM
lowerjerzey you're a scammer
you didn't state those terms in your "bounty".
that is the screenshot of the conversation, and, as you said, that's enough for the 0.01BTC

You don't pay? So, this is the natural reply:

BEWARE!!!
LOWERJERZEY IS A SCAMMER!!!!
HE DOESN'T PAY HIS BOUNTIES!!!!!!!

Pay or go the F off!!!
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 07, 2014, 10:32:47 AM
I was almost certain he was going to come back with a response like that

Didn't prove me wrong that's for sure.. and as bad as this situation is he is of course acting as a child would..
From his previous responses it's not surprising.

It's good to know that the Moderators are doing their job here as well after reporting you for your conduct.. not a peep
Although I will follow up to see if they can check if you are posting from the same account or you have similar IP addresses

Maybe you will be a man of your word here is the Skype chat with him explaining the free power

You can send the 0.06BTC to 1FXUcLhvuZia7ZdhjqqSiWNd5pgBYeQJGr

Anyway moving on..

From here all we can do is follow the BTC's now
We have all the addresses we sent BTC to we can monitor them and if he uses them to transfer to a known address we might be able to find out a bit more

You scumbag piece of crap.  You knew this thief was a liar this whole time and you actually defended him.

There is nothing good at all in that conversation you just posted.

1. He's admitting theft. His boss does not own that company.  If his boss is OK with the theft and invested, then the boss is a thief too you dumbass. But, anybody with a half a brain knows that this is a lie. Which brings me to the second point.

2. You didn't call him on it. He works for the electric company? Really? Really? You believed that? His boss gave him permission to steal from the company? And also invested in the thievery? Again, you believed that?

So, you knew about the theft and were OK with it and you didn't have the brain capacity to question such a stupid lie as in "free electricity because I work for the electric company and my boss is OK with it and is invested." Jeez, a child has more common sense than you.

BOUNTY!

Could someone pretend to be interested and then post how he is obtaining free electricity? .01BTC to whoever posts a screen shot of his response! .05BTC if you record a skype conversation with this dummy! Post his skype user name and proof that it is really him. PM me.

Reread the terms of my bounty. First, the .05 is to record a skype conversation, you know, talking with your mouth not typing. Also, record it as in get him on video.

You can still get the .01BTC. Show more proof that this skype is him and that this is not just you talking to yourself. Then I'll send it. Simple... record a video of your computer monitor where in a browser, you click on your "My Messages" then click on the PM he sent you with his skype name. It's that easy. I won't accept any screen shots because photoshopping is easy.  The act of actually clicking on links in your browser, in a video, not so easy to fake.

You can also collect the .05BTC. You can apologize to your so called bitcoin community for your action of actually sticking up for this crook. Admit to being stupid enough to believe that he actually worked for the electric company. Admit that you are wrong for actually endorsing this sale, thus endorsing his electricity theft. Admit to being stupid enough to believe lies told by anonymous people on the internet. Admit to being a poor judge of character. And lasty, admit to being selfish and naive and that I, lowerjerzey, was right, and that you, cr4sh0verride were wrong.

An easy .06BTC.
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 07, 2014, 10:31:00 AM
You should be thanking me

Yeah, thanks for let us lose 5 BTC
Happy now?
Get the fuck out of here now
You talk like an expert in mining, but from your history, you only posted here. From all the topics that are in the forum, why insist so much in this topic???
Go to buy your shares with your friend MWNinja, that's so profitable for him, a guaranteed loss for shareholders.

This is (was, thanks to you), the ONLY group share that's profitable for BOTH parties

Ummm, you're welcome? I think.
April 07, 2014, 06:12:16 AM
I was almost certain he was going to come back with a response like that

Didn't prove me wrong that's for sure.. and as bad as this situation is he is of course acting as a child would..
From his previous responses it's not surprising.

It's good to know that the Moderators are doing their job here as well after reporting you for your conduct.. not a peep
Although I will follow up to see if they can check if you are posting from the same account or you have similar IP addresses

Maybe you will be a man of your word here is the Skype chat with him explaining the free power

You can send the 0.06BTC to 1FXUcLhvuZia7ZdhjqqSiWNd5pgBYeQJGr

Anyway moving on..

From here all we can do is follow the BTC's now
We have all the addresses we sent BTC to we can monitor them and if he uses them to transfer to a known address we might be able to find out a bit more
April 07, 2014, 05:13:25 AM
You should be thanking me

Yeah, thanks for let us lose 5 BTC
Happy now?
Get the fuck out of here now
You talk like an expert in mining, but from your history, you only posted here. From all the topics that are in the forum, why insist so much in this topic???
Go to buy your shares with your friend MWNinja, that's so profitable for him, a guaranteed loss for shareholders.

This is (was, thanks to you), the ONLY group share that's profitable for BOTH parties
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 07, 2014, 04:24:15 AM
But lower jersey he had to say "green text, meh"
I blame my 0.128 BTC loss to him
Hell, you're so annoying!
You literally persuaded him to leave!!!!
What the hell!
Bahahaha!  Wow the stupidity keeps going. Um, try this was his plan all along. Even after he faked audiocartwall, money was still handed over to this guy. What is absolutely hilarious is that you don't even know if him and I were both playing you? Do you? I may even be btcmin0r1. That guy on Skype, could have been me. Maybe it was me? Dunt dun Dunnnnnn. Mystery.

Or, you are fake, crash override is fake, all the share holders are fake and no harm no foul.  Glad no real persons were harmed in this trickery.

Or, you are real and crash override is real and you are out the money. You know what I have to say about that, shame on all you stupid asses who stuck up for this douche. "But, but I talked to him on Skype, he's like not shady, and like totally honest." Well you know what, you could have cost more people money. Shame!

But, you'll continue to blame me for driving "mister too good to be true host who gets free electricity" away. You will continue to think that "mister nice, cheap host who will work for free" wasn't out to scam. Keep telling yourself that. You should be thanking me for uncovering this guy early before you handed over more cash. Yeah, that won't happen.
April 07, 2014, 02:19:26 AM
edit: I was using btcointalk from the phone and I was reading another trust
April 07, 2014, 02:15:24 AM
But lower jersey he had to say "green text, meh"
I blame my 0.128 BTC loss to him
Hell, you're so annoying!
You literally persuaded him to leave!!!!
What the hell!
Pages:
Jump to: