Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIKELY SCAM] Antminer group buy - page 7. (Read 16440 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
April 01, 2014, 01:55:42 AM
You're embarrassing yourself now and I feel that arguing this point any further with you would be like playing chess with a Pigeon

Feel free to look that one up..

I'm not going to willingly ruin this thread unless I come across any tangible and substantiated claims
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2014, 01:35:03 AM
Everything that is related to Bitcoin including hosting, mining, trading is going to have some form of risk associated with it.

It's up to the individual that is taking that risk to analyse the information and make a decision based on their best reasoning.

This whole network is built on trust and when you are new and untested you need people to calculate that risk and take a chance. I speak with him often (actually most days) on Skype and to me he seems like a genuine human being.

If for whatever reason that the deal goes sour I would hope that he would do his best to compensate the people involved with his shares.
I also just like to have a bit of trust in good ol' fashion fucking humanity as well

It takes a special person like you to come rampaging in (throwing out accusations as you have we can see in the thread below) that are based purely on your own speculation. He has no need to divulge any information to you when you come charging in to the thread like that..

If you are skeptical of the deal everyone is in their right to question the details but if you're not smart enough to do it properly then you are doing a massive disservice to the Bitcoin community. You have no further reason to post in this thread now other to apologise to the OP and conduct yourself with a bit of civility

Yeah, me personally doing disservice to the bitcoin community by pointing out how asinine this deal is for the host and that he shouldn't do it and that he should just keep what he mines for himself? He doesn't benefit at all from selling shares, you benefit.  Who's the scumbag, me for pointing that out, or you for taking advantage of someone who seems to not know any better?

I knew you would avoid the whole questionable free electricity thing. Good research and speculation done by you. Did you notice the way he poorly handles shares, his own hardware, and his measly 8% of mining? Good research and speculation done by you. Lowering his price because someone cried, no alarms went off in your head? None? Why, because he doesn't know what he's doing, he set his fee way too low, and you jumped on it. You, my friend, are the problem. I was his solution. You are taking advantage of him because he doesn't know any better and I tried to help. Oh well.

You should apologize for taking advantage of him. He has shown over and over and over again that he doesn't know any better. Have fun raping him while he lets you.

Or, this is a scam and he'll disappear once he sells enough of these too good to be true, shares.
April 01, 2014, 12:39:30 AM
Everything that is related to Bitcoin including hosting, mining, trading is going to have some form of risk associated with it.

It's up to the individual that is taking that risk to analyse the information and make a decision based on their best reasoning.

This whole network is built on trust and when you are new and untested you need people to calculate that risk and take a chance. I speak with him often (actually most days) on Skype and to me he seems like a genuine human being.

If for whatever reason that the deal goes sour I would hope that he would do his best to compensate the people involved with his shares.
I also just like to have a bit of trust in good ol' fashion fucking humanity as well

It takes a special person like you to come rampaging in (throwing out accusations as you have we can see in the thread below) that are based purely on your own speculation. He has no need to divulge any information to you when you come charging in to the thread like that..

If you are skeptical of the deal everyone is in their right to question the details but if you're not smart enough to do it properly then you are doing a massive disservice to the Bitcoin community. You have no further reason to post in this thread now other to apologise to the OP and conduct yourself with a bit of civility

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 31, 2014, 11:50:03 PM
Just a heads up for anyone interested in this deal so far

OP has been honest with all his dealing and his service has been running solid since I bought the shares

It's a shame the troll sullied the thread like he did.. The OP doesn't deserve it

Troll? Hardly. All I did was point out how this sale was poorly planned and executed. This host has shown he can't be trusted and that he lacks the mental capacity to run a business correctly. I'm glad I put doubt into potential buyers. I should have posted sooner because you probably wouldn't have made a purchase. Come on, do you really think that this guy will continue to get free electricity? But, you won't answer that will you because you're invested. You'll just call me a troll and hope that he won't disappear when his landlord (or parents) hands him a huge electric bill. 8% of mining won't put a scratch in it. He's attempting to take advantage of his landlord (or parents)  so he does deserve what I've done. And when he disappears, you deserve it for taking advantage of him. No one gets free unlimited electricity and no true business minded person who wishes to stay in business is this generous to customers unless he is stupid. Don't invest in stupid. This is setup to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
March 31, 2014, 07:38:50 PM
crackfoo just purchased 11 more shares to arrive at a total of 36 to have a complete miner

Thanks. Confirmed it's hashing to my pool of choice.

cheers!
March 31, 2014, 05:16:30 PM
Just a heads up for anyone interested in this deal so far

OP has been honest with all his dealing and his service has been running solid since I bought the shares

It's a shame the troll sullied the thread like he did.. The OP doesn't deserve it
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
March 30, 2014, 08:51:35 AM
We have 0.0758477*8/100=0.006067816 for the S1 mining on my address during this week.
So 0.098 + 0.006067816 = 0.104067816 what I'have to pay

For the 4 shares we have: maintaining your 3-hour average hash rate of 2,124.76 Gh/s is 0.21342108 BTC per day... 0.006028845 for three days, like you said me.
Less fee: 0.0055465374

0.104067816 - 0.0055465374
I paied you: 0.0985212786
March 29, 2014, 08:19:03 AM
Hi bitmin0r1,
I'm going to do another payment,
Can we calculate also payout and shares fee, so that everything is included in one transaction?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 26, 2014, 06:49:43 PM
BEWARE!!!

He's now creating fake shareholders!

This host is delusional and has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
His business model is terrible. He is clueless. He won't listen to reason.
His ego is huge and his own return on his investment is small.
High risk of abandoning his shareholders.
Or, Scam.
Read my posts!

Im defiantly not a fake share holder if thats what you implying!
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 26, 2014, 06:45:38 PM
BEWARE!!!

He's now creating fake shareholders!

This host is delusional and has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
His business model is terrible. He is clueless. He won't listen to reason.
His ego is huge and his own return on his investment is small.
High risk of abandoning his shareholders.
Or, Scam.
Read my posts!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 26, 2014, 06:36:50 PM
Ok audiocartwall received funds and you will start mining at midnight for 25GH/S for antminer 103.
Could you just provide me the payout adress please and your good to go.

https://blockchain.info/address/1KhP1KXUSE67xxJ3GtY6ccSjJWRpb1i6Xm

Payout address thanks!
1A9jbdcu3VqFFAz4kyEFruPLTvJVPEo6Sq
March 26, 2014, 06:34:36 PM

So once i received the 0.5 bitcoins with 2 confirmations I will immediatly change the workerinfo to yours and then you have to pay the remaining 0.416BTC before thursday or it will be cancelled and I will reimbourse you minus what I should have mined in those days.

Here is your unique adress: 1CNsFvq1Vv9FoB9qnCH7FTeAEifL2kyWZy

Hi btcmin0r1,
I've payed all of the S1 with these 0.318
Here the tx-id: 88405c65ad0049f928ceb17c4e4ce59652e34359cd1ea8c2f18d507b0606e0fa

0.098 left, I'm waiting to be mature in my wallet. Let me know if we can start with these 4 shares.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
March 26, 2014, 03:03:48 PM
Now that they finally finished with their Team-Ranting.
If you are interested read the post from the beginning and their ranting and take your own conclusions out of this. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message or post here and I'll inform you.

This groupbuy status is : Shares available : 398/540

Current shareholders:
ant 103 :    
              Drai:                     4  shares
              Forexperiments:     5 shares
ant 113:  
              crackfoo:              25 shares

Drai:                  36 shares (ant 106)
cr4sh0verride:    36 shares (ant 111)
anonymous:       36 shares (ant 117)

If you buy 36 shares the antminer will be changed to your poolinfo & worker immediatly.

If you are talking about my rating then PEOPLE PLEASE DO READ IT INCLUDING THE REFERENCE!!!!
I already broke down one scammer, you are next!!!!

Like I mentioned above, if you are interested read my post and their ranting and take your own conclusions, I won't be shoving anything in anybody's face with caps and colors, just take your time to read everything, a calculator and some common sence and choose whatever you want to do.

That is exactly what I did and my main man jerzey nailed it.
It is NOT profitable for you, therefor a SCAM.
March 26, 2014, 02:34:00 PM
Now that they finally finished with their Team-Ranting.
If you are interested read the post from the beginning and their ranting and take your own conclusions out of this. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message or post here and I'll inform you.

This groupbuy status is : Shares available : 398/540

Current shareholders:
ant 103 :    
              Drai:                     4  shares
              Forexperiments:     5 shares
ant 113:  
              crackfoo:              25 shares

Drai:                  36 shares (ant 106)
cr4sh0verride:    36 shares (ant 111)
anonymous:       36 shares (ant 117)

If you buy 36 shares the antminer will be changed to your poolinfo & worker immediatly.

If you are talking about my rating then PEOPLE PLEASE DO READ IT INCLUDING THE REFERENCE!!!!
I already broke down one scammer, you are next!!!!
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 26, 2014, 01:37:34 PM
You still haven't answered the question...

How comes you have FREE electricity?

Grammar nazi, it is How come* without the s and why dont I explain to you how to become rich? Call me I'll help you attacking troll.

Zing. He got you S4VV4S. Don't post anymore.  Let it fall off the front page. It's dead.

BEWARE!!! This host is delusional and has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
May abandon shareholders.
Read my posts!

March 26, 2014, 01:00:26 PM

Grammar nazi, it is How come* without the s and why dont I explain to you how to become rich? Call me I'll help you attacking troll.

That is the answer I needed to call this a SCAM!!!!
March 26, 2014, 12:28:50 PM

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 26, 2014, 12:16:40 PM
You think you can talk to me like that and tell me what to do with your 8 step plan? Who are you?

Where do you get that 3 BTC from Huh

As I said before how much I made is none of your business but let me clarify this for you,
at the previous difficulty I made 1 bitcoin every 3 days, so in 9 days I have made what you claim is my total, today with 10 antminers I am still making  0.18080103BTC / day.

I don't want to keep entertaining you but get your facts straight before you go all in full attack.

And saying things like I was overexcited starting a farm? Dude you obviously are excited by my setup but for me it is pretty normal.

You are way off ...

Pride, love it. You won't sell anymore shares, that is guaranteed. You have proven you are stubborn and have something to hide or you are just plain dumb. You are unwilling to take my excellent advice. Oh well, I tried. I won't post anymore.  But here's a question that should be answered...

How are you getting free electricity?

If you are making that much then why sell shares?

Don't get me wrong I have a small farm of Ants my self but I didn't go all out to sell shares because it is in my best interest to keep mining for me now.
When it's not, then I will sell shares.
But doing it now doesn't make sense unless you own a proper datacenter like Ninja does, which you don't.

Exactly! Why is he selling shares? That was my whole point to begin with. Honestly, by his pricing and the way he just hands over his miners to shareholders, he might just be very generous!

BEWARE!!! This host has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
May abandon shareholders.
Read my posts!

March 26, 2014, 12:10:57 PM
TO ROI ASAP AND REINVEST IN HOPEFULLY S2 IF THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK OR BIGGER S1 FARM

please read the post before saying things that already have been said.

On day 1 you asked for eligius page for proof, are you also one of those guys asking all the proof and once it is delivered saying it's not good?

Did I obligate any of you to buy shares here? I don't think so.

You get 86400seconds in life everyday, stop wasting them.

That's the thing....

S2 batch 3 is not open yet so you can produce the coins you need by then.....

March 26, 2014, 12:02:54 PM
You think you can talk to me like that and tell me what to do with your 8 step plan? Who are you?

Where do you get that 3 BTC from Huh

As I said before how much I made is none of your business but let me clarify this for you,
at the previous difficulty I made 1 bitcoin every 3 days, so in 9 days I have made what you claim is my total, today with 10 antminers I am still making  0.18080103BTC / day.

I don't want to keep entertaining you but get your facts straight before you go all in full attack.

And saying things like I was overexcited starting a farm? Dude you obviously are excited by my setup but for me it is pretty normal.

You are way off ...

If you are making that much then why sell shares?

Don't get me wrong I have a small farm of Ants my self but I didn't go all out to sell shares because it is in my best interest to keep mining for me now.
When it's not, then I will sell shares.
But doing it now doesn't make sense unless you own a proper datacenter like Ninja does, which you don't.

Pages:
Jump to: