Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIKELY SCAM] Antminer group buy - page 6. (Read 16440 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
April 06, 2014, 08:35:12 PM
Well it's been on 24 hours now and he hasn't appeared on Skype

Before today he would be on everyday and I would talk to him

To say that I'm shattered would be an understatement and if not to add salt to the wound not only did he contact me a few hours prior to him disconnecting all the shares of the miners but he is mining on the same address he started with...
As a taunt to say that I took advantage of you Sad

I've got that sinking feeling in my gut it's not the best
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
April 06, 2014, 07:25:47 AM
This is becoming a very unfortunate situation now...

I can understand that the conduct in this thread has been less than exemplary but it's quite clear what happened today (or what has happened so far)

At around the same time my two miners went down the pool on the address
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/14An2Q3wUtzcpCAD3Qt4AzUyLPGcdqiyrN
Went back up to full speed (which is about 2650GHS - 15 x 180GHS miners)

The terms as I understood were reasonable and his access to free power seemed legitimate.
I defended him against the accusations and I don't think this is the best way to treat the shareholders.

I only ask now that whoever responds to this post now to keep it civil and constructive only

From here I would like to appeal to reasonable discourse and try to salvage what this has become
I think in all fairness now each shareholder should be able to pay their final fees and have their initial deposits refunded and put this down to a learning experience

He hasn't come on Skype at all today but if/when he does I will be speaking to him there...

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
April 05, 2014, 07:21:01 PM
looking to send you final payments but... you say not? And my ant stopped... I wish people would leave this thread who are not involved.

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
April 05, 2014, 06:15:54 PM
ok lowerjerzey,
what if I write in red, any time I post in this thread,
"THIS IS A SCAM!
BE AWAY! I'M HERE BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE SCAMMED
PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU WANT TO BUY HERE"
( Please correct my english )
Can you accept to not post any more?
If would not be enough, how many of us do you want that do this, for you to be away?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 05, 2014, 05:10:32 PM
I need no response on this, everything has been said and people can make their own conclusions fucking retards trying to make decisions for everyone
I am out of line? shut the fuck up and give me your address cunt

Wow, I glanced over this one. Damn, used the r word.  This coming from the same guy who called me unprofessional for saying "you have no fucking clue what you are doing."

Now you want addresses? For what? You need me to give you a hug?
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 05, 2014, 04:38:55 PM
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ARE PUSHING LEGIT PEOPLE TO FUCKING RUN AWAY WITH THE MONEY WHILE BEING HONEST THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR LONG ENOUGH NOW IT IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!

NOW WE TURN THE TABLES ON THE TROLLS, SAVVAS, KLONDIKE AND LOWERJERZY
IF YOU PUT HERE 1 MORE FUCKING MESSAGE AND TALKING SHIT TO ME OR THE GROUP BUY AS YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH IN THE PAST THEN AND ONLY THEN THIS GROUP WILL END BAD
AND IT IS OVER AND I LEAVE WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE CAN THANK YOU GUYS FOR PISSING ME OFF TO A LIMIT I DIDNT THINK WAS FUCKING POSSIBLE
I STAYED KIND AND POLITE LONG ENOUGH AND ANSWERED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY AND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED GET THE FUCK AWAY
SO IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY AND SHAREHOLDERS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THIS GROUP BUY GO AS IT IS

AND DONT EVEN TRY TO TURN THIS ON ME BECAUSE I HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO BUY MORE SHARES THIS WEEKEND AND SHAREHOLDER THAT IS GOING TO SEND MULTIPLE ANTMINERS TO ME BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT, DONT SEND ANY MORE BTC TO ME UNTILL I HAVE CALMED DOWN AND THEY ARENT DOING THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE.

You should do red text. It has impact. Green, meh.
So threatening to abandon shareholders is turning the tables on us "trolls"?  Probably was your plan all along. I'm glad we prevented you from scamming more people. Bye bye now.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
April 05, 2014, 02:24:42 PM
This the fee for my ant this week:  0.0078361392 ( more or less )
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
April 05, 2014, 01:55:44 PM
This is just the same troll activity just a bit undercover, you feel you need to poke your head into this like on page 3 ? you guys are pathetic, get a life

and what are you trying to tell him with back off? and quoting bad shit? you are just bringing it all back he backed off... you guys really have some serious issues in life

wow - i was trying to clarify that he needs not be so aggressive about his argument, even though i 100% agree with the fundamental point of it; which is that this is an odd form of contract to get into by giving hundreds of dollars to a forum member in the expectation that 2, 4 or 6 months from now it will still be enforced even when you are only making a few dollars to run all this equipment for people despite having all the money up-front weeks or months earlier.

I just want to make sure people all keep caveat emptor in mind - the internet and these forums in particular have claimed a lot of scam victims in the last few months and anyone interested in your hosting should make sure they understand all the risks involved before blindly investing 100% up-front.

Your response seems out-of-line. it did not answer any of the questions or concern raised, and brushes them off as pathetic trolling. I run antminers myself, they are great machines, but I would never ask someone to pay several months of hosting up-front for a service where you are inexplicably getting free electricity
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
April 05, 2014, 11:31:00 AM
Just leave him... he will come up with anything to get some attention in life and have some conversations, whatever you tell him he will come up with something.

As for new interested shareholders, you can PM me for more information and then I can give you my skype if you want and I will answer any questions you have (including electricity questions)

So, it's super secret? Why? What are you hiding?

I'm just gonna flat out call you the stupidest host in existence and it reflects in no one making purchases except for existing shareholders who were already invested. You are stealing electricity and I can't wait until you get caught. Your share management is the worst. Setting miners to shareholders wallets is so goddamn stupid and only a fool would not think so. Your dwindling 8% of mining fee shows your low IQ and no one with a brain is going to invest because you can't trust an idiot.

But now I'm conflicted. Your failure in this godawful sale means you are benefiting greatly with the mining. So, I'm going to flip and endorse the sale. I'll delete all my posts. Hopefully you will sell all your shares and the only source of BTC income will be the dwindling, measly 8% of mining which will turn into zero in a couple months. That will be hilarious.

BOUNTY!

Could someone pretend to be interested and then post how he is obtaining free electricity? .01BTC to whoever posts a screen shot of his response! .05BTC if you record a skype conversation with this dummy! Post his skype user name and proof that it is really him. PM me.

I know a lot of people are calling you a troll for constantly posting, maybe it is time to back off a bit and let this run its course?

I agree with you, this is an odd deal. Its a very long-term hosting that has pretty tight profit margins for btcmin0r1, particularly after the first 2-3 months. There is a definite incentive for him in that he keeps the gear at the end, but as mentioned it really requires FREE power for him to make any real gains from this, and also there is nothing holding him back from dissapearing after paying 1-2 week's dividends and then re-joining with a new forum id that is unscathed.

but even if legitimate, the free power is a big concern. Ive considered selling shares of my own 3TH+ setup, and would not do it at the rates charged in this thread (partly because i do pay for power). having almost 6kW of power draw raises red flags for whoever's power he is using, unless it is being 'borrowed' from a private entitiy such as a school or a business (either owned by btcmin0r1 or a close friend so that power is a part of that business's expenses - which is illegal if you were to ask the IRS). Otherwise, he is stealing power from somebody or his landlord who is going to catch on fast when power bills go up by $300/month

I won't say its a scam, but i will urge people to be cautious and do their due-dilligence before they invest money
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 05, 2014, 04:31:58 AM
hi, if i buy shares now, when will that contract expired?
6 months from now?
and do i get payment every week to my BTC address?
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2014, 02:30:57 PM
His original post.

There you have it

Troll. Hardly.

Who's the genius that handed an obvious mentally incapable person with no business sense 1BTC? Me or you?

You know that you can collect the bounty. I don't discriminate to stupidity.  How does he get free electricity?  You are invested, so you should know. Don't you want to know? Nope, you'll just continue to ignore this one huge detail which is the only basis that the host can keep the mining alive. You'll call me a troll again and hope that he doesn't disappear when his electricity theft is discovered. Keep trying.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
April 01, 2014, 02:18:48 PM
I really want this not to be a scam. I really want to buy 5-10 shares.

I just can not bring myself to do so, my hart says good deal my head says once most of the shares have gone so will the op.

All is IMHO but sorry no
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
April 01, 2014, 02:03:09 PM
His original post.

Wow, free electricity is a super secret.

PS: I'm a Troll

There you have it
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2014, 01:25:41 PM
His original post.
Just leave him... he will come up with anything to get some attention in life and have some conversations, whatever you tell him he will come up with something.

As for new interested shareholders, you can PM me for more information and then I can give you my skype if you want and I will answer any questions you have (including electricity questions)

His edited post.

As for new interested shareholders, you can PM me for more information and then I can give you my skype if you want and I will answer any questions you have.

Wow, free electricity is a super secret.
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2014, 12:54:49 PM

So, it's super secret? Why? What are you hiding?

I'm just gonna flat out call you the stupidest host in existence and it reflects in no one making purchases except for existing shareholders who were already invested. You are stealing electricity and I can't wait until you get caught. Your share management is the worst. Setting miners to shareholders wallets is so goddamn stupid and only a fool would not think so. Your dwindling 8% of mining fee shows your low IQ and no one with a brain is going to invest because you can't trust an idiot.

But now I'm conflicted. Your failure in this godawful sale means you are benefiting greatly with the mining. So, I'm going to flip and endorse the sale. I'll delete all my posts. Hopefully you will sell all your shares and the only source of BTC income will be the dwindling, measly 8% of mining which will turn into zero in a couple months. That will be hilarious.

BOUNTY!

Could someone pretend to be interested and then post how he is obtaining free electricity? .01BTC to whoever posts a screen shot of his response! .05BTC if you record a skype conversation with this dummy! Post his skype user name and proof that it is really him. PM me.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 01, 2014, 12:30:16 PM
He's attempting to take advantage of his landlord

No home setup can have 6000 W of power without anyone noticing immediately
So, it must be something else. Solar panels, work place (for example my boss is perfectly fine that I'm mining scrypt 24/7 at work with a 800W rig), or else, not my business what. Many ways to have unlimited free energy.
And, according to my calculations, an antminer is profitable with paid electricity until the end of september, so he doesn't really need to have it free (but of course if he has free electricity that's better for him, has more profits, because, in my country, the cost for 15 antminers mining 6 months is $3500)

I talked with him via PM and he looks really honest, I trust him.
Payment for last week mining arrived very quickly.

What is this, like a tag team of stupidness? I ask a very simple question and everyone but the host has an answer. Solar panels? Even if he did have them, it would not be enough to generate the electricity these things need to run 24/7. Also, he'd make more money by shutting off the miners and selling the electricity back to the power company(after he spent $15k - $20k on installing them). He is ripping someone off whether it be his landlord, his parents, his employer, or the actual power company. Keep on defending this thief for your benefit.

Or, he is actually paying for the electricity which makes this totally hilarious!

Not sure how he got totally free electricity but I only pay usd20 per month for electricity. My 2nd home meter broke and I call the power company and invite them to fix it but they never came. So they simply just send me a bill of usd20 per month as estimation. Hint: it only happen in southeast asia. Smiley

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2014, 11:40:20 AM
cr4sh0verride just purchased another 36 shares to get a full antminer changed to his mining settings.

This groupbuy status is : Shares available : 346/540

Current shareholders:
ant 103 :    
              Drai:                     4  shares
              Forexperiments:      5 shares
              audiocartwall:         5 shares

Drai:                 36 shares (ant 106)
cr4sh0verride:    36 shares (ant 111)
cr4sh0verride:    36 shares (ant 112)
anonymous:       36 shares (ant 117)
crackfoo:          36 shares (ant 113)

If you buy 36 shares the antminer will be changed to your poolinfo & worker immediatly.

cr4sh0verride ups his raping. Good job! What is sad is that the thief btcmin0r1 doesn't even realize that he's being raped. And sadder that he set it up that way.
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2014, 11:22:56 AM

So, it must be something else. Solar panels, work place (for example my boss is perfectly fine that I'm mining scrypt 24/7 at work with a 800W rig), or else, not my business what. Many ways to have unlimited free energy.
And, according to my calculations, an antminer is profitable with paid electricity until the end of september, so he doesn't really need to have it free (but of course if he has free electricity that's better for him, has more profits, because, in my country, the cost for 15 antminers mining 6 months is $3500)

What is this, like a tag team of stupidness? I ask a very simple question and everyone but the host has an answer. Solar panels? Even if he did have them, it would not be enough to generate the electricity these things need to run 24/7. Also, he'd make more money by shutting off the miners and selling the electricity back to the power company(after he spent $15k - $20k on installing them). He is ripping someone off whether it be his landlord, his parents, his employer, or the actual power company. Keep on defending this thief for your benefit.

Or, he is actually paying for the electricity which makes this totally hilarious!
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
April 01, 2014, 06:18:12 AM

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2014, 01:59:18 AM
You're embarrassing yourself now and I feel that arguing this point any further with you would be like playing chess with a Pigeon

Feel free to look that one up..

I'm not going to willingly ruin this thread unless I come across any tangible and substantiated claims

Here's one, free unlimited electricity. Does it exist? Go ahead and avoid the question again just like the host is.
Pages:
Jump to: