Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware - page 14. (Read 423220 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
steamboat, hope you are okay from the winter storm.

any news on payout?
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Come on steamtheif - I suppose we will get another "update" soon usually happens around the 6-8 week mark telling us to be patient and refunds are pending
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Steamboat:

The first announcement of assembly, hosting, and shipping refunds was made in September. On December 03, 2013, you announced that you will be processing the refunds over the course of the next few weeks. As of today, January 03, 2014, one month after that, there have been no refunds issued. I have a small fortune outstanding and I am incurring opportunity costs because of your delays. I am starting to be bothered by these delays. Will you be able to give us a firm and acceptable time frame as to when the refunds will be issued?

Nice thought. Lets see if a civil approach works... I'm doubtful, but why not try...
Activity: 434
Steamboat:

The first announcement of assembly, hosting, and shipping refunds was made in September. On December 03, 2013, you announced that you will be processing the refunds over the course of the next few weeks. As of today, January 03, 2014, one month after that, there have been no refunds issued. I have a small fortune outstanding and I am incurring opportunity costs because of your delays. I am starting to be bothered by these delays. Will you be able to give us a firm and acceptable time frame as to when the refunds will be issued?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

I'm starting to get the feeling that the stinky stuff is gonna hit the fan here soon...

Yeah... we're gonna need lots!  Shocked of toilet paper..
Activity: 294

BTW, is anyone getting their hosted mining payments? And did Steve REALLY instruct you not to mention it? (I wouldn't put it past him for a second - he really isn't the great guy everyone thinks he is.)

Lol, it was a joke... I have no idea what the protocol is on hosted miners (didn't get any)   Undecided

Shhh! ...  he explicitly said within the email not to inform anyone that you received the email!

!! JK  Grin

JK = just kidding Smiley

I was pretty sure that was a joke. But I just can't imagine all this time passing without more complaints from people who aren't getting their hosted mining payments. I finally started to think he might have actually said that! LOL

I thought he made specific promise re: payment dates for hosted miners. I guess the assembly refunds aren't the only thing still outstanding then.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the stinky stuff is gonna hit the fan here soon...

BTW, is anyone getting their hosted mining payments? And did Steve REALLY instruct you not to mention it? (I wouldn't put it past him for a second - he really isn't the great guy everyone thinks he is.)

Lol, it was a joke... I have no idea what the protocol is on hosted miners (didn't get any)   Undecided

Shhh! ...  he explicitly said within the email not to inform anyone that you received the email!

!! JK  Grin

JK = just kidding Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

I have not received any info about my hosted miners after numerous attempts to contact him.
Even with knowledge that this project could fail, never would I have imagined that SB would still be holding my money on Jan 1, 2014.

In all seriousness, the man should be ashamed of himself. Even with a handful of functional miners, the man has failed miserably in this endeavor.

To think I actually thought I'd be mining by late August. But yeah, I'd never considered funds would be outstanding this long.

On the up side, it's about time for Steamboat's "sorta monthly" update filled with empty promises. I can't wait.

BTW, is anyone getting their hosted mining payments? And did Steve REALLY instruct you not to mention it? (I wouldn't put it past him for a second - he really isn't the great guy everyone some people think he is.)
I'll take you up on that Stringchains... i'll send ya a PM when its time to pay up  Grin

Hahaha, ..and likewise!! Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Even with knowledge that this project could fail, never would I have imagined that SB would still be holding my money on Jan 1, 2014.

In all seriousness, the man should be ashamed of himself. Even with a handful of functional miners, the man has failed miserably in this endeavor.
Activity: 149
I will wait for this...
Update:

...we have chosen to lock the rate to that of Sept. 11th, the day we announced we would be accepting assembly refund requests, in order to attempt to help ease the BTC losses of our customers. The exchange rate will be $126.61 per BTC, based on the price history of Coinbase.

Thats not going to happen as the only option he has is to mine with them.  Although at 5g thats not really gonna do much.  Current calculators are showing its $1.70 a month or 0.0021 BTC a day.  

Lets take bets, our refund or BFL's monarch shipping, which is first?

I bet you...    .000135 BTC that our refunds will come first!!!   Cheesy

I'll take you up on that Stringchains... i'll send ya a PM when its time to pay up  Grin
I will wait for this...
Update:

...we have chosen to lock the rate to that of Sept. 11th, the day we announced we would be accepting assembly refund requests, in order to attempt to help ease the BTC losses of our customers. The exchange rate will be $126.61 per BTC, based on the price history of Coinbase.

Thats not going to happen as the only option he has is to mine with them.  Although at 5g thats not really gonna do much.  Current calculators are showing its $1.70 a month or 0.0021 BTC a day.  

I bet you...    .000135 BTC that our refunds will come first!!!   Cheesy
I will wait for this...
Update:

ROFL!

But Seriously... Let's have some refund action, please SB?
Activity: 87
I would have preferred something honest like this

"Hey guys, after all is said and done... due to the delays of avalon chips and the paid assembly workers, facility, etc... Here are the options available:

1) Full Refund of chips at today's BTC with NO Refunds of Hosting/Assembly/Shipping as these were spent on the above due to the delays.

2) Ship your completed miners when the chips arrive. 

I know this is not optimal, but at here is an honest/open communication" Date: September 11, 2013, 10:11:14 AM

I will wait for this...
Update:

I would have preferred something honest like this

"Hey guys, after all is said and done... due to the delays of avalon chips and the paid assembly workers, facility, etc... Here are the options available:

1) Full Refund of chips at today's BTC with NO Refunds of Hosting/Assembly/Shipping as these were spent on the above due to the delays.

2) Ship your completed miners when the chips arrive. 

I know this is not optimal, but at here is an honest/open communication" Date: September 11, 2013, 10:11:14 AM
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Come on SB - holidays are all the more reason you can sit down and organise our refunds - essentially you should have more free time!!
Nothing gets done during the Holidays... Go drink some Eggnog and relax for a little bit

This is quite an annoying post given the history of this group buy and Steamboat's piss poor "communication".

As one vulture said to the other "Patience hell, I wanna kill something."

Oh and I hate Eggnog, so Bah! Humbug! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: