Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware - page 15. (Read 423220 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Nothing has been done on the assembly, testing, hosting refunds for the last 4 months.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Nothing gets done during the Holidays... Go drink some Eggnog and relax for a little bit
Disgusting. SB is essentially giving everyone the finger. Don't think he's going to be pulling any unicorns out of his ass on this one. He seemingly can't even manage an honest refund.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Still no word on refunds? Sigh...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Bump. Bump. BUUUUUUMP!!!!!!! ...........bump?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I quite like the last update email that pacifies us with news our hosted miners are happily hashing away.  But no subsequent emails telling us how we actually get our mined BTC.  It's like "yeah guys I have all your ASIC's hashing away.... crickets....oh you were actually expecting the money from them??"

I received an email from steamboat on the 14th dec listing the payment details for my 5 hosted miners. I have received payments for 5th nov to 13th dec so far to the original address that I paid from. I was in batch 6 and would have preferred a refund but the payout so far was 0.65 btc. a bit to go yet to make back the original investment. The group buy was a gamble from the outset and I would have been prepared to lose the lot but I do believe SB has tried to make the best of the situation for everyone.

Shhh! ...  he explicitly said within the email not to inform anyone that you received the email!

!! JK  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I quite like the last update email that pacifies us with news our hosted miners are happily hashing away.  But no subsequent emails telling us how we actually get our mined BTC.  It's like "yeah guys I have all your ASIC's hashing away.... crickets....oh you were actually expecting the money from them??"

I received an email from steamboat on the 14th dec listing the payment details for my 5 hosted miners. I have received payments for 5th nov to 13th dec so far to the original address that I paid from. I was in batch 6 and would have preferred a refund but the payout so far was 0.65 btc. a bit to go yet to make back the original investment. The group buy was a gamble from the outset and I would have been prepared to lose the lot but I do believe SB has tried to make the best of the situation for everyone.

It seems like you are the only one to receive word of your hosted miners or payment....
Activity: 144
I quite like the last update email that pacifies us with news our hosted miners are happily hashing away.  But no subsequent emails telling us how we actually get our mined BTC.  It's like "yeah guys I have all your ASIC's hashing away.... crickets....oh you were actually expecting the money from them??"

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Once again, the reply is, f*** off, I'm keeping your money for now.

"and im mining with the hardware u paid for"
Once again, the reply is, f*** off, I'm keeping your money for now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
My recent email exchange with Steamboat:

Me:
Steve,

When specifically can I expect a refund for my assembly and shipping costs please?

Steamboat:
Good afternoon -------,

We are working diligently to process and verify all refund request, but do not have a specific date at this time.

Have a wonderful day,

Steamboat

Assembly and shipping refunds please. What is the status?

Agreed -- Please(!?!?!) start processing refunds!
Activity: 262
Assembly and shipping refunds please. What is the status?
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Activity: 149
dang, i'm glad i requested my miners to be shipped as is once the option was available.  If I was still waiting on refunds of any kind at this point I would be livid.

Who knew that sending refunds was more difficult then testing miners, packing miners and shipping miners.  Boy did we choose wrong  Grin
Activity: 539
dang, i'm glad i requested my miners to be shipped as is once the option was available.  If I was still waiting on refunds of any kind at this point I would be livid.

Yea, I've had $270 assembly/shipping costs tied up in this since June.  Kind of a bitch.

This.  $313 tied up for me.

Bah Humbug Steamboat!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
my tracking is stuck since 11 DEC , no movement, no nothing ... thanks for nothing steamboat
Activity: 336

Yea, I've had $270 assembly/shipping costs tied up in this since June.  Kind of a bitch.

9btc in Batch 6 assembly.   what a waste of BTC.  I am very disappointed not having a hint of a  refund months later.  A scammer rating in the works for SB from me.   Angry
Activity: 742

Activity: 260
Pages:
Jump to: