Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware - page 13. (Read 423220 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com
This photo corresponds to a Linkedin profile pic for Steven P Manos.

Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. appears to be registered to a Steve N Manos. However, it seems that Steven P Manos spm  [email protected] is responsible for shipping:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3907759

Are there two Steven Manoses associated with the same business address? Steven P Manos's business address matches that of Liquid Synergy Designs Inc.

Could it be that Steve N. Manos is in his thirties and is using his father's business address? Unacceptable, can you confirm if the Steve that you worked with is in his thirties?
The LinkedIn profile above (http://www.linkedin.com/in/spmanos) shows http://liquidsyndesigns.com/shop/ as his site.  Look under Websites>Current.

Does someone have an alternate way to contact John K, such as an email? (Maybe we can leave him a message on his BTC address. It received funds on Jan 1, 2014.)
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately, John K seems to be missing in action for a while now:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/john-john-k-31288

Name:   John (John K.)
Custom Title:   Global Troll-buster and
Activity:   770
Position:   Staff
Date Registered:   June 30, 2011, 10:14:50 PM
Last Active:   November 29, 2013, 09:26:22 AM

The bitcoin address from his profile has received 1,369 BTC over the years.

https://blockchain.info/address/1NB1KFnFqnP3WSDZQrWV3pfmph5fWRyadz

And that is just the one public one, John K has been active from early on.

Perhaps the guy got tired of intermidiating message board squabbles and finally retired, I'm sure he has the means to by now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This photo corresponds to a Linkedin profile pic for Steven P Manos.

Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. appears to be registered to a Steve N Manos. However, it seems that Steven P Manos spm  [email protected] is responsible for shipping:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3907759

Are there two Steven Manoses associated with the same business address? Steven P Manos's business address matches that of Liquid Synergy Designs Inc.

Could it be that Steve N. Manos is in his thirties and is using his father's business address? Unacceptable, can you confirm if the Steve that you worked with is in his thirties?
Activity: 294
I've found a picture of your scammer in case you're interested:

Unacceptable, can you confirm if this is really him?

That is not him...............

I'm confused. Are you saying that Steve Manos isn't Steamboat, or that this isn't a photo of Steve Manos?

For those still wondering who Steamboat is - start with a "Whois" on http://liquidsyndesigns.com/. After that, Google is your friend. The basic stuff is easy to find. In just a few minutes I located his name with middle initial, business address, a list of other businesses he's involved in, home address, etc.
Activity: 87
What a shit deal....
Activity: 294
So at what point do we get the info from John K?  Surely we have to be thinking about that soon.  I mean this has to be considered scam terratory now.  I don't think SB meant to scam us, far from it, but the lack of response and the fact that he's sitting on our hosted miners and mined coins means he's now ripping us off.

I propose John K attempts to contact steamboat and elicit a real response and action from him. Without both, he reveals the info.

Lets get it done guys - who is gonna contact John K?

Unfortunately, John K seems to be missing in action for a while now:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/john-john-k-31288

Name:   John (John K.)
Custom Title:   Global Troll-buster and
Activity:   770
Position:   Staff
Date Registered:   June 30, 2011, 10:14:50 PM
Last Active:   November 29, 2013, 09:26:22 AM
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
So at what point do we get the info from John K?  Surely we have to be thinking about that soon.  I mean this has to be considered scam terratory now.  I don't think SB meant to scam us, far from it, but the lack of response and the fact that he's sitting on our hosted miners and mined coins means he's now ripping us off.

I propose John K attempts to contact steamboat and elicit a real response and action from him. Without both, he reveals the info.

Lets get it done guys - who is gonna contact John K?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
So at what point do we get the info from John K?  Surely we have to be thinking about that soon.  I mean this has to be considered scam terratory now.  I don't think SB meant to scam us, far from it, but the lack of response and the fact that he's sitting on our hosted miners and mined coins means he's now ripping us off.

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Activity: 149
Link here to post:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=192916.msg2399953#msg2399953

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I confirm the receipt of the documents below. Please note that I am not a professional nor trained in verifying documents given, so I cannot gurantee that they're 100% authentic or came from the original owner.

1. Scan of steamboat's driving license
2. Scan of steamboat's mail proving his residence
3. Photo of him with his ID and a sign (with my forum profile)
4. Scan of Federal EIN
5. Articles of incorporation

I promise the safe destruction of the data after the successful completion of the group buy/release of identity by steamboat himself. The data received may be divulged for litigation purposes if needed.

Thanks,
John
7 June 2013

Lets assume we do have his information, that is nothing compared to those 5 things that are listed above that John K has.  After all the reason we trust John K as the escrow is that if Steamboat fails to deliver, that info is on the internet... forever!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

That is not him...............

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
If his "best" is telling everyone that he's too busy to work on refunds, and going incommunicado for weeks at a time, then I disagree, its time for the pitchforks.
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
Steamboat's been doing his best to deal with the situation.  There's no need for all the pitchforks.
Activity: 434

Activity: 302
I've done a little digging, and i think we are burned.

John K's agreement was to hold steamboats information up until the chips arrived.  After that, he would destroy his records of steamboat.  I think he Free and Clear!
Steamboat's identity is pretty widely known at this point, so John's escrow of his identity isn't really needed/useful from a legal standpoint.

I'm still hopeful that SB comes through with his promised refunds. He said it would take weeks, so I am/was willing to give him weeks. It has been about a month now, so I am anxious at this point to see the refund process get started.

-dmc
Activity: 149
I've done a little digging, and i think we are burned.

John K's agreement was to hold steamboats information up until the chips arrived.  After that, he would destroy his records of steamboat.  I think he Free and Clear!
Activity: 87
We need a rally.  Queue the cheerleaders.  See your BTC...

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
After emailing for months

posting here

I've come to the conclusion that steamboat just doesnt give a fuck.

what else can I do to get my refund?

I doubt someone will give me the BTC for the chips that I paid..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Seems a lot of strange stuff is going on. Having similar radio silence on another group buy. Since JohnK is MIA there is basically nothing to be done. Good to see all these guys giving anarcho-capitalism a good name.

I hope that these fiascos become a thing of the past.
Activity: 185
steamboat, hope you are okay from the winter storm.

any news on payout?

Yes... any update at all on hosted miners, payouts, etc... anything? We can't just let him drop off the face of the earth. We need to constantly remind him until we get some results.
Pages:
Jump to: