Pages:
Author

Topic: [List] Gift cards providers - page 13. (Read 7183 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
July 07, 2020, 01:34:15 PM
- If you're looking for a price cheaper than the following websites, I wouldn't advise looking through the forum for a cheaper seller since a lot of them are scammers.
Yes, I need it at a cheaper price than the websites here, buying with BTC does not seem to be a good idea because the transaction fee is quite expensive  Roll Eyes Unlike amazon gift cards, razer gold seems to be easy to use and has no limitations  Cheesy I don't worry if I can meet the scammer, because I can use the escrow, but there is almost no guy who offers it  Roll Eyes It is quite rare, not as common as steam
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
July 07, 2020, 04:27:08 AM
From the current list, 4 out of 8 are selling Razer Gold gift cards:
-snip-

Coinsbee has them too (both U.S and EUR cards): https://www.coinsbee.com/en/Razer-bitcoin

For those interested in topping-up their phone, it seems like Coinsbee has added many more operators and countries.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 07, 2020, 03:40:20 AM
Anyone know of Razer's gift card website? It's razer gold. I need it cheaply, but I rarely see anyone selling them  Roll Eyes
From the current list, 4 out of 8 are selling Razer Gold gift cards:
- If you're looking for a price cheaper than the following websites, I wouldn't advise looking through the forum for a cheaper seller since a lot of them are scammers.

better everyday ♥
July 06, 2020, 05:57:50 PM
Are you looking for an inexpensive gift? My belongings were to give various collectibles. The main benefit of such gifts is their property to raise the price over time, and it can also be a great hobby to collect a large collection. A good and reliable site to buy tested coins is UC coins, learn more here https://uc-coins.com/coins-by-country/usa.html.
Personally, I don't like this type of advertising from you, it is going wrong, this topic is about the gift card and its suppliers. If you really want to provide it, if you really want it to be used by a lot of people, you should have a specific topic to promote your service, don't go around and post like this. It sounds like you mentioned UC coin, so I think it might be in the service discussion (altcoin).

Anyone know of Razer's gift card website? It's razer gold. I need it cheaply, but I rarely see anyone selling them  Roll Eyes
better everyday ♥
July 01, 2020, 09:02:01 AM
AFAIK, that means that the gift card was not obtained legitimately. Can't you ask the app's support for the source of their cards?
I didn't know how they could handle it, I didn't ask for support because it was quite annoying  Cheesy Just $10, so I ignore it. But it would be surprising if it was not legal. Because it is one of the most popular online payment applications here and very reputable. I thought it was an Amazon problem, because they didn't give me an item to appeal. Usually, if the gift card is dirty, they will ask the user to send an invoice or proof to prove the legal, in this case it is not  Roll Eyes
staff
July 01, 2020, 06:21:13 AM
Other than that, I didn't buy it from Bitrefill, I got it from a payment app, it's like promotion. I used that payment service many times, I had enough points to earn $ 10  Cheesy It took a long time  Cheesy I want to mention that Amazon did not allow me to appeal to unlock accounts or recover money  Roll Eyes they just said it was a suspicious act, and they rejected it  Roll Eyes groundless, without appeal, looks like a scam  Grin I wonder what people will do with larger amounts  Cheesy

AFAIK, that means that the gift card was not obtained legitimately. Can't you ask the app's support for the source of their cards?

Update (from Bidali's newsletter):

- More than 300 brands have been added (Turkey, India, Germany, France, and a few other countries).
- Reduced confirmation times (I'm not sure how much they used to be).
- You can now pay using HUSD (Huobi's stablecoin).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4267
July 01, 2020, 05:40:27 AM
Other than that, I didn't buy it from Bitrefill, I got it from a payment app, it's like promotion. I used that payment service many times, I had enough points to earn $ 10  Cheesy It took a long time  Cheesy I want to mention that Amazon did not allow me to appeal to unlock accounts or recover money  Roll Eyes they just said it was a suspicious act, and they rejected it  Roll Eyes groundless, without appeal, looks like a scam  Grin I wonder what people will do with larger amounts  Cheesy

I never had any issues with Amazon gift cards so far, but I am also not creating new accounts. In addition to that all Bitrefill gift cards worked fine for me so far. The only issue I had, was that IKEA gift cards need 24h to get active (the support told me it's some kind of IKEA policy).

better everyday ♥
July 01, 2020, 01:50:37 AM
It's something happening frequently with Amazon, I even remember a topic not long ago with the same problem as you with Bitrefill. Try to contact Bitrefill to explain, the guy was able to recover his account and gift card after doing it.

A similar story happened to me too after using a Visa gift card, they were dumb enough to ask me a bank statement from the previous month and showing the card numbers Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065
June 30, 2020, 02:27:41 PM
In addition to that, I really like the new "Bitrefill Rewards" feature. I got some nice cash-back today and used it on my second gift card.  Smiley
Do you have any problem using a gift card? Last week, I received a gift card through an offer, for only $ 10, I received the gift card code through my mail. It is an amazon gift card, I create a new account, then use it. The problem is that my account was banned immediately upon making an order  Cheesy It was strange. I did not even have a chance to appeal. Usually, I will be asked to send proof to prove it is my gift card. But no, they just said that my account was banned due to suspicious activity and didn't have any items to appeal  Cheesy I ignored it because it was only 10 dollars. What do you think of the gift card from the offer? Isn't it good?

It's something happening frequently with Amazon, I even remember a topic not long ago with the same problem as you with Bitrefill. Try to contact Bitrefill to explain, the guy was able to recover his account and gift card after doing it.

A similar story happened to me too after using a Visa gift card, they were dumb enough to ask me a bank statement from the previous month and showing the card numbers Cheesy
better everyday ♥
June 30, 2020, 01:17:34 PM
In addition to that, I really like the new "Bitrefill Rewards" feature. I got some nice cash-back today and used it on my second gift card.  Smiley
Do you have any problem using a gift card? Last week, I received a gift card through an offer, for only $ 10, I received the gift card code through my mail. It is an amazon gift card, I create a new account, then use it. The problem is that my account was banned immediately upon making an order  Cheesy It was strange. I did not even have a chance to appeal. Usually, I will be asked to send proof to prove it is my gift card. But no, they just said that my account was banned due to suspicious activity and didn't have any items to appeal  Cheesy I ignored it because it was only 10 dollars. What do you think of the gift card from the offer? Isn't it good?
legendary
June 30, 2020, 12:19:44 PM
Also, Bitrefill reprensetative is not really active here on the forum, so I'd suggest reaching out to the support, you'll get a faster answer.

Thanks for the information. I contacted the Bitrefill Telegram support yesterday and they told me they are working on the "out-of-stock" issue. I checked the Bitrefill website today again and the gift cards were back in stock. That's good customer service.  Smiley

In addition to that, I really like the new "Bitrefill Rewards" feature. I got some nice cash-back today and used it on my second gift card.  Smiley
staff
June 29, 2020, 10:39:37 AM
Do you guys have any idea why most gift cards for Germany are currently out of stock (e.g. IKEA, Nike, Saturn, Cyberport, Cineplex, Decathlon and many more)? I wanted to do some online shopping today, but unfortunately the gift cards I were looking for, were all out of stock.

Any information when those will be available again (especially IKEA, Saturn and Cyberport) @bitrefill?  Smiley

From what I can see, it's not only Germany, but almost all european countries. Tongue  For nike (or clothing brands in general), take a look at ASOS, you can ship worldwide for cheap. The card on Bitrefill says UK, but it should work everywhere.

Also, Bitrefill reprensetative is not really active here on the forum, so I'd suggest reaching out to the support, you'll get a faster answer.
legendary
June 29, 2020, 10:26:37 AM
Do you guys have any idea why most gift cards for Germany are currently out of stock (e.g. IKEA, Nike, Saturn, Cyberport, Cineplex, Decathlon and many more)? I wanted to do some online shopping today, but unfortunately the gift cards I were looking for, were all out of stock.

Any information when those will be available again (especially IKEA, Saturn and Cyberport) @bitrefill?  Smiley
better everyday ♥
June 04, 2020, 12:03:54 PM
I'm not that familiar with PSN but I'm pretty sure this is not something they missed.
However, all free games will be linked to your USA account, not in your main account.
Ahaa, meaning they allow one person to own multiple accounts. And you can buy the game with a different account, as long as you install the game on the same device, you can use any other account to play. Interesting  Cheesy Cheesy A good opportunity to use their gift cards even in different areas  Cheesy thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
June 04, 2020, 10:28:37 AM
Does anyone have experience using the Playstation Gift Card? To be honest, I haven't had the chance to use it in different region yet. Playstation limits usage region for gift cards (as i know). If we change regions, can we use Gift cards from other regions? Like the way described above of OmegaStarscream, is it available with the Playstation? I need to use it and I think I need your opinion before doing something stupid  Cheesy

According to this, you can't change your region but it should be possible to redeem the cards if you just make a new account.

I can confirm this. You can make a new USA account on the same device ( i have one).
Once your USA account has PSN Plus registered you can use PSN Plus benefits (such as online playing and free games) in your main account from other region as long as both accounts are logged in in the same device.

However, all free games will be linked to your USA account, not in your main account.
staff
June 04, 2020, 09:58:33 AM
Promotions:

- Bitrefill: 30% off for PlayStation Plus (12Months)
- Coinsbee: A huge discount for Orange's phone recharge (France only)

Wow, it really is a great solution to use these gift cards  Cheesy I am considering to use it in the future  Cheesy
But the way other game providers work, purchased games are only available on the accounts that bought it, we can't use them with other accounts. But in the link you provided, they said we can switch to the original account, how is it available? It was not checked?  Huh

I'm not that familiar with PSN but I'm pretty sure this is not something they missed.

-snip-
-snip-

I will add it to the OP, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18492
June 03, 2020, 05:22:10 AM
I just noticed that "CoinPayments" has the option of selling gift cards to its users.
Yeah. You can see their list of cards here: https://www.coinpayments.net/swych. So far it is US and UK only. For the US at least they have a decent list of cards available, but they are all the same ones that you can find on Bitrefill, eGifter, Coincards, etc.

However, to buy cards from them you need to have a KYC verified account. Given that all the cards (I think) they provide are purchasable from other providers without KYC, there is no real reason to use them unless you already have a KYC verified account on their platform for other reasons.

Since I don't have an account with them I can't see the prices they are charging, and therefore their markup.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 03, 2020, 05:05:44 AM
I just noticed that "CoinPayments" has the option of selling gift cards to its users...
- Since it wasn't launched recently, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience of purchasing gift cards there?
better everyday ♥
May 23, 2020, 05:25:05 PM
According to this, you can't change your region but it should be possible to redeem the cards if you just make a new account.
Wow, it really is a great solution to use these gift cards  Cheesy I am considering to use it in the future  Cheesy
But the way other game providers work, purchased games are only available on the accounts that bought it, we can't use them with other accounts. But in the link you provided, they said we can switch to the original account, how is it available? It was not checked?  Huh
staff
May 23, 2020, 04:57:13 PM
Does anyone have experience using the Playstation Gift Card? To be honest, I haven't had the chance to use it in different region yet. Playstation limits usage region for gift cards (as i know). If we change regions, can we use Gift cards from other regions? Like the way described above of OmegaStarscream, is it available with the Playstation? I need to use it and I think I need your opinion before doing something stupid  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: