Pages:
Author

Topic: [List] Gift cards providers - page 9. (Read 7238 times)

staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
April 02, 2021, 06:06:38 AM
It appears that a customer can no longer buy a prepaid Mastercard or Visa virtual credit card from Coinsbee without first signing up for a Coinsbee account.

I can't say this is surprising but again, I don't think it makes much difference because PrepaidDigitalSolutions can always ask for your personal documents if you ever redeemed a large number of codes.

I can see that some GCs (PCS France for instance) cannot be bought anymore due to some of them being region-locked, which is strange since these are cards that you're supposed to be able to give to people... Is there any workaround for this? I assume that they're showing the warning message based on my location but trying to find a proper VPN for many countries (I'm not sure how many cards have this issue) is not something I'm interested in doing. :/
Activity: 351
Merit: 410
April 01, 2021, 08:12:01 PM
It appears that a customer can no longer buy a prepaid Mastercard or Visa virtual credit card from Coinsbee without first signing up for a Coinsbee account. Also, it appears that they have updated their privacy policy to give themselves more leeway in their use of collected user data and to change the name of the company that operates the Coinsbee service from "TSMH GmbH" to "Coinsbee GmbH."
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 4327
March 24, 2021, 06:30:30 PM
@bullrun2020bro Have you checked Coinsbee? You'll probably find what you're looking for there since they're a german service.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, but unfortunately Coinsbee has even less gift cards available. They recently added a few new gift cards and announced this on the German local board:

Stores like IKEA, Saturn, MediaMarkt oder ASOS are now available on their platform. Unfortunately they haven't added any of the gift cards mentioned in my previous post yet. Nevertheless, they have announced that more gift cards will be added in the near future.

Hello! please fill your requests here so we can consider them: https://bitrefill.typeform.com/to/ebD2b2Gs

Okay, strange. Why can't you consider them, if I post them here? Especially if you read them already.  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 52
March 22, 2021, 12:52:06 PM
Hello gang, we have reduced the deposit fee for low amounts, it is not dynamic.

Hey @bitrefill! Thanks for your reply.

One more question: Do you plan to add more gift cards for the German market soon (e.g. Food deliveries (Lieferando, Wolt etc.); Supermarkets (Penny, Edeka) or chemist's (DM, Rossmann)?

Compared to other countries, there are relatively few gift card offers for the German market.

Hello! please fill your requests here so we can consider them: https://bitrefill.typeform.com/to/ebD2b2Gs

@bullrun2020bro Have you checked Coinsbee? You'll probably find what you're looking for there since they're a german service.

Has anyone experienced receiving SMS from Bitrefill whenever they top up their phones? Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it's only the phone operator. Any idea on what could be triggering that and how to stop it?

Hello, you mean the SMS to inform you about the refill successful right? if you have any questions or requests please write to [email protected] and our team will help you there.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
staff
March 20, 2021, 10:05:39 AM

Has anyone experienced receiving SMS from Bitrefill whenever they top up their phones? Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it's only the phone operator. Any idea on what could be triggering that and how to stop it?
legendary
February 19, 2021, 11:04:49 AM

Hey @bitrefill! Thanks for your reply.

One more question: Do you plan to add more gift cards for the German market soon (e.g. Food deliveries (Lieferando, Wolt etc.); Supermarkets (Penny, Edeka) or chemist's (DM, Rossmann)?

Compared to other countries, there are relatively few gift card offers for the German market.
February 17, 2021, 02:38:25 PM
- They might've switched to a dynamic type of fee.

Oh, that fee reducation sounds great. I just checked them out, but unfortunately I doubt that the fees are dynamic, since I am shown the same amount. 

-snip-
I'll check the fees again tonight, but maybe @bitrefill can clear things up in the meantime.  Smiley

They might have because I still don't have any messages. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I've been using the site for many years and have bought a lot of products?

Update: You can now buy directly using USDT (ERC20 and soon other blockchains) to pay for your gift cards in Bitrefill.

staff
February 12, 2021, 07:05:07 AM

Oh, that fee reducation sounds great. I just checked them out, but unfortunately I doubt that the fees are dynamic, since I am shown the same amount. 

-snip-
I'll check the fees again tonight, but maybe @bitrefill can clear things up in the meantime.  Smiley

They might have because I still don't have any messages. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I've been using the site for many years and have bought a lot of products?

Update: You can now buy directly using USDT (ERC20 and soon other blockchains) to pay for your gift cards in Bitrefill.
legendary
February 03, 2021, 12:50:23 PM
It shows on my end but it's significantly lower [0.000005BTC]...

Source: https://www.bitrefill.com/

I'll check the fees again tonight, but maybe @bitrefill can clear things up in the meantime.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 03, 2021, 11:35:37 AM
I've tried using a VPN (ZenMate chrome extension) and it appears to be working fine, I looked through the site for a few minutes (without creating an account) and no error messages showed.
That's weird. I'm getting those errors while using NordVPN [other IPs are fine, only their US ones seem to be affected].

Just a quick Bitrefill-Update: There is a fee of 0.0001 BTC for top-ups below 0.004 BTC on Bitrefill.
-snip-
Anyone knows if this is still the case? Because that message is not showing in my end.
It shows on my end but it's significantly lower [0.000005BTC]...

staff
February 03, 2021, 11:13:55 AM
Can someone try to visit and see if they could successfully access "CardCash" with an IP from the US? I wanted to suggest it to someone for selling their gift card but I keep getting "Error 1020 Access denied" when I'm using a VPN with an IP from the US [both normal and dedicated IPs].

I'm not aware of any other sites that allow you to sell your cards, but... I've tried using a VPN (ZenMate chrome extension) and it appears to be working fine, I looked through the site for a few minutes (without creating an account) and no error messages showed.

Just a quick Bitrefill-Update: There is a fee of 0.0001 BTC for top-ups below 0.004 BTC on Bitrefill.
-snip-

Anyone knows if this is still the case? Because that message is not showing in my end.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 03, 2021, 09:26:21 AM
Can someone try to visit and see if they could successfully access "CardCash" with an IP from the US? I wanted to suggest it to someone for selling their gift card but I keep getting "Error 1020 Access denied" when I'm using a VPN with an IP from the US [both normal and dedicated IPs].

• I can access it with other IPs but I get the following message at the top of each page:
    Hey, it looks like you’re outside of the US. Some of the features may not work in your country.
  • If I try to do some tests, I get the following Pop-up error:
    Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties
    We are sorry. There was a problem connecting to the server. Please refresh the page and try again. If you are still having issues, please reach out to [email protected]. Thank you.

Does anyone know other places that allow "individuals" to sell their gift cards [in exchange for BTCitcoin or other cryptocurrencies] to them?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
January 31, 2021, 07:35:42 AM
the price you see in the product page should be the price you pay
That would avoid confusion indeed, so I'd like to report a similar case where the price was increased at the last payment step:
When I order this, the price is €10.29:
Image loading...

The price goes up to €10.75 when I reach the Final Confirmation:
Image loading...

This happens when I use my euro balance to pay.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217
January 24, 2021, 09:31:07 AM
This looks like a bug, but I cannot reproduce it but please tell us in support which are the cards where you get this behaviour.

It seems as if the bug has been removed. I tried purchasing Amazon coupons from the product page and the price I saw before the last step was the same as that was displayed earlier. And regarding the type of gift cards, I faced this issue only with Amazon. Because during this month I didn't purchased any other gift card. But I remember that I just tested with another brand and I saw a price increase there as well. Anyway, now it looks as if the issue is resolved.
January 21, 2021, 07:47:40 AM
price is being given as BTC0.00203800
~Snipped~
amount suddenly changes to BTC0.00223800.
Are you sure that 0.0002BTC was added and not 0.0001BTC only?

Can anyone tell me from where this additional 10% charge is coming up? 
As mentioned "before", there's an added 0.0001BTC fee for funding [or direct purchases] your accounts with less than 0.004BTC.

Top-ups under 0.004 BTC incur a fee of 0.0001 BTC

I topped up my wallet with BTC0.030, and was using the account balance to purchase Amazon gift cards. I know that there is a charge for deposits under BTC0.004, but that is not the case in my transaction. I never make top-ups below that amount. At the time of purchase, my Bitrefill account balance was around 0.026 BTC. Also, earlier when I purchased gift cards for a higher amount, I was charged BTC0.00444200 instead of BTC0.00404200 that was shown before the "confirm payment" option came up. So I don't think that the limit of 0.004 BTC has to do anything with this.

It seems to be a flat 10% fee instead of BTC0.0001.

We are sorry this happened to you, there is no flat fee whatsoever, the price you see in the product page should be the price you pay, and we don't make any deductions from your account, what you are describing was never reported before. Can you please detail this to [email protected]? we will solve it for you.

Just to clarify a little bit, I am attaching the screenshots.

When I click on the purchase button, this is what I get (4 Amazon gift cards for BTC0.007748).

However, just before the "confirm payment" step, this amount changes from BTC0.007748 to BTC0.008484.

I never faced this issue before and therefore I am not sure about the reason.

This looks like a bug, but I cannot reproduce it but please tell us in support which are the cards where you get this behaviour.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
January 18, 2021, 12:13:13 PM
Just to clarify a little bit, I am attaching the screenshots.

When I click on the purchase button, this is what I get (4 Amazon gift cards for BTC0.007748).

However, just before the "confirm payment" step, this amount changes from BTC0.007748 to BTC0.008484.

I never faced this issue before and therefore I am not sure about the reason.
legendary
January 18, 2021, 11:11:35 AM
I've noticed small inaccuracies too, when paying from my account balance (in euro). Some gift cards added 6%, others (like amazon.nl) even more than 10%. But nowadays it's shown before adding it to my shopping cart.
What happens if you select Bitcoin Lightning Network to pay with, instead of your account balance?
legendary
January 18, 2021, 09:25:21 AM
~Snipped~

As mentioned "before", there's an added 0.0001BTC fee for funding [or direct purchases] your accounts with less than 0.004BTC.

I topped up my wallet with BTC0.030, and was using the account balance to purchase Amazon gift cards. I know that there is a charge for deposits under BTC0.004, but that is not the case in my transaction. I never make top-ups below that amount. At the time of purchase, my Bitrefill account balance was around 0.026 BTC. Also, earlier when I purchased gift cards for a higher amount, I was charged BTC0.00444200 instead of BTC0.00404200 that was shown before the "confirm payment" option came up. So I don't think that the limit of 0.004 BTC has to do anything with this.

legendary
January 18, 2021, 07:44:23 AM
I have noticed one issue. For example, when I am purchasing an Amazon gift card, the price is being given as BTC0.00203800. However, before the confirmation of payment, the amount suddenly changes to BTC0.00223800.
I can't reproduce this. But: Bitrefill pricing is a bit .... weird:
Image loading...
For this €42.43 order, they charge 0.00142600 BTC. That's pretty close to what preev.com estimates.

My earlier assumption:
My guess is they earn commission from some coupons, and adjust the total price accordingly.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 18, 2021, 03:05:13 AM
~Snipped~

Pages:
Jump to: