Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 11. (Read 290683 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
Well, quite surprised when reading the title.
I don't really agree with the statement anyway.
While it is obviously not "officially" dead, we can say that litecoin's value is not increasing as your expectation.
However, I think litecoin still one of table altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 13, 2018, 10:52:53 PM
lol, Litecoin is shooting up now well above other coins atm. +15% gain so far.
Stellar too.

And unlike the earlier pump on BCH, can see the reason why LTC and XLM will see such gain, so prob not a pump and dump -- the the game-changing LitePay first and foremost.

OMG is also seeing significant gains atm too.
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 10:41:06 PM
Well.. It will never die because it is light. only heavy things sink. Light floats. Therefore, litecoin chikun will eventually float, on it's on, to the moon. This logic = fool proof!
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
As we know the creators of the coin never want the coin to die but i dont think this case of ltc dead is a reality i think it may go a bit up. but even if goes a bit down like 2 dollars per coin or even worst its good to buy soo never fear the coin in market wount be dead and its very used. in the finaces of alt coins.
Activity: 107
February 10, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
Ltc is far from dead it’s better than btc for buying items etc
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
February 10, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
Regardless the crypto market is volatile Litecoin is in top 5 crypto currencies. Moreover analysts say that price will grow.
Activity: 314
Nothing is ever in perpetuity... 
February 10, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Charlie Lee is still working on the Litecoin project, including promoting changes to the network to allow for Bitcoin and Monero transaction to use the faster Litecoin network. Litecoin is not dead at all, Litecoin may turn out to be an infrastructure project more so than for just payments. Litecoin is still the fastest of the 3 between Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. Litecoin will continue to dominate the cryptocurrency markets.
Hello, I agree with you. Litecoin is clearly undervalued. We will see many amazing things related to this cryptocurrency. Charlie Lee is preparing a real news-bomb, we will soon be witnesses of real sensation. LITECOIN - IS ALIVE!!!
Activity: 133
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
February 10, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
Charlie Lee is still working on the Litecoin project, including promoting changes to the network to allow for Bitcoin and Monero transaction to use the faster Litecoin network. Litecoin is not dead at all, Litecoin may turn out to be an infrastructure project more so than for just payments. Litecoin is still the fastest of the 3 between Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. Litecoin will continue to dominate the cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
Lightcoin is good for transactions but it was sold even by its founder, so it seems to me in the future it will not be the coin claimed.
copper member
Activity: 110
February 10, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
Yea....I think it's ur personal thought. It could be right or not. Who knows! However, it is not an official thing I'm pretty sure.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 31, 2018, 07:34:12 PM
Litecoin is a very stable and functional coin.
Because its stable its not as good for trading as other coins with massive swings up and down,
this means it doesnt get the full attention it deserves.
For functions its great, quick transfers and low costs, like if you have to move funds.
Isnt that what bitcoin was created for?
 Lips sealed

That is certainly true. Litecoin has managed to become a stable cryptocurrency over the markets for quite some time now. Its stability helps preserve value over time, which may be one of the reasons why Litecoin is often compared to Silver. However, when it comes to making money with it, you'll need to have extreme patience as it's not highly volatile like most cryptocurrencies on the market. As Litecoin provides real uses cases in the mainstream world to help people send money at faster speeds and cheaper costs than Bitcoin, I doubt that it will become dead anytime soon.

Bitcoin was created in the first place as peer to peer electronic cash with low fees, and fast speeds but nowadays it is all the contrary. Even if BTC now experiences huge delays in transaction processing, and high fees, it's still the number one cryptocurrency on the market. So, if we compare Litecoin against Bitcoin, LTC has a leading spot in terms of cheaper costs and faster speeds which will allow it to survive for many years to come. Given the fact that it has a supportive community and founder, I don't think that Litecoin will fall in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 65
January 31, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
It is interesting to see how the latest Litecoin's price correction mirrors Bitcoin's correction and both
appear near ending. When Litecoin starts moving again, it will be bitcoin on steroids and will hugely
outperform bitcoin.

I think the performance is the litecoin is quite satistfactory. It is not much worse than the bitcoin recently.
copper member
Activity: 1568
January 27, 2018, 12:31:20 AM
I can't say that litecoin is dead because the market of Litecoin is very huge and the price are too stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
January 26, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
It is interesting to see how the latest Litecoin's price correction mirrors Bitcoin's correction and both
appear near ending. When Litecoin starts moving again, it will be bitcoin on steroids and will hugely
outperform bitcoin.
Activity: 241
January 26, 2018, 02:24:31 PM
Because its stable its not as good for trading as other coins with massive swings up and down,
For functions its great, quick transfers and low costs, like if you have to move funds.
 Lips sealed
Yes, it is true
LTC is so stable that it has no effect on other coins.
and I've invested my money in LTC about 10,000 dollars.
I like to invest my money in LTC because the cost is cheap and stable
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
Over the past year litecoin has grown significantly and is already in the top five core currencies. Under the assumptions of analysts the growth of the currency will be stably rapid and will reach $ 500 per unit. And these heights the currency will reach approximately by the middle of 2018. And by the end it is possible to raise to $ 700 per unit.
But don"t forget about the sharp drops that are periodically observed in the crypto market. However you should not get upset the currency will quickly recover.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
 Lips sealed
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
Litecoin was bound to hit it's cost true cost of mining just as Bitcoin hit it's cost of mining. I can't see Litecoin not existing anytime soon and gets a lot of use, in fact people should use Litecoin some more as it adds more fluidity to the market
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 26, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
I don't think that litecoin is dead. In january of the 2018, it reached really good prices. In my opinion, litecoin is a really good coin that can sometimes bring really nice profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
January 26, 2018, 10:33:07 AM
haha.. I saw first this thread from 2014. When  saying dead or scam we have to be careful Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: