Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 12. (Read 290683 times)

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
January 26, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

But its going down on the top10 market.

So is everything else. It's still #4 (#3 if we exclude the BCash scam coin). What's your point?
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
January 26, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
If Bitcoin is like gold, litecoin is like silver. My impression is that litecoin is the second most accepted cryptocurrency by web merchants. I have been using litecoin a lot lately because of its lower fees. I don't think Litecoin is dead. It might be boring and stable but it does its job

But its going down on the top10 market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
If Bitcoin is like gold, litecoin is like silver. My impression is that litecoin is the second most accepted cryptocurrency by web merchants. I have been using litecoin a lot lately because of its lower fees. I don't think Litecoin is dead. It might be boring and stable but it does its job
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 23, 2018, 01:20:52 AM
I believe she will always keep up, for the fast transaction, low transaction cost, so she will always be in the top 10 on the coinmarketcap. so I do not believe she will die

recently many gambling site accepting litecoin as alternative to bitcoin , and i doubt why people says that litecoin is dead despite that many people using this coin , litecoin is a good coin and has a value so why is that people saying it is dead ?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:16:02 AM
It's amazing to watch the already dead coin induces these many comments.
Activity: 266
January 23, 2018, 12:54:55 AM
Lite coin has the same potential what bitcoin have so litecoin is never officially died in cryptocurrency space lite coin is only fastest lightening network on alt coin space
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 12:50:14 AM
Litecoin is as dead as a door nail.  Cry

This is the bottom, nothing has fundamentally changed with Litecoin. I think once Bitcoin recovers Litecoin will recover even stronger
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
January 23, 2018, 12:30:54 AM
Litecoin is as dead as a door nail.  Cry
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 22, 2018, 09:46:06 PM
No Litecoin is not dead, as long as it continues to have value nothing is dead, some features might be gone but as long as it continues to have value and people still uses it then nothing is dead, it only gives more competition to other coins, and Litecoin is a strong competitor with a lot of altcoins being released each day. I also think Litecoin has still a bright future ahead.
Activity: 135
January 22, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
I believe she will always keep up, for the fast transaction, low transaction cost, so she will always be in the top 10 on the coinmarketcap. so I do not believe she will die
Activity: 336
January 22, 2018, 07:36:47 PM
How long can ltc keeps it's head above water? Solong ltc. Was kinda nice knowing you
I want to know what is in this quotation. can you please explain?
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
January 22, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
four years later...still not dead...

Shouldnt we close this thread?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
LTC will always be the silver to BTC and a testing ground for new breathtaking features! We will see in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 22, 2018, 03:20:07 PM
Litecoin is far from being dead. Prices will correct but the project will still stay. it's faster block time makes it relevant and it's relevance will keep others in the market.

Exactly. No matter if the price plummets, or negative news come up against LTC, it will survive for the long term if it is supported by its users. We've seen over the past years that Litecoin has been able to stand the test of time by being a stable cryptocurrency in the markets. Its community comes to a better consensus for protocol upgrades, allowing to adopt scalable solutions or other improvements at a fast pace than Bitcoin itself.

Seeing a lot of traction that Litecoin has reached over the past year, I'd say that it's far from becoming dead anytime soon. It will always be the silver to Bitcoin's gold among many crypto enthusiats and investors alike, growing alongside the pioneer cryptocurrency for years to come. With Litecoin, people can enjoy many benefits over Bitcoin such as faster transaction speeds, cheaper fees, and more. Those are the things that will make LTC one of the biggest altcoins in market cap for the long term.

In addition, LTC's founder is well recognized among crypto land and it always supports its creation. Given these outcomes, Litecoin has a very bright future ahead of it. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 12
January 22, 2018, 10:02:20 AM
LTC POOL
http://173.21.45.91:9327
USA 0.5% fee,
24/7
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
Litecoin is a digital silver with a cheap and fast transaction (compare to btc).It have a great creator and developer Charlie Lee who has a huge influence in cryptoworld. Litecoin will always be in top 10 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
January 21, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
Litecoin is far from being dead. Prices will correct but the project will still stay. it's faster block time makes it relevant and it's relevance will keep others in the market.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

people are still using Lite coin it's value has decrease but i believe it's still alive
Activity: 98
January 21, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Litecoin was one of the first if not the first alt coin there was.I even collected it beside bitcoin when I first started just too say I held some in a wallet.I have since lost that wallet and had about 2 ltc in it anyways so no big loss to me. I have learned that they both can co-exist side by side without one taking any thing from the other.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
Litecoin was the only coin holding tight in the last dump we had just few days ago, it was kinda stable at its rat, all other coins were badly dumped.
Pages:
Jump to: