Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 13. (Read 290683 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 02:54:36 PM
Now we see a bunch of fancy cryptocurrencies rise in price all over. Litecoin is acting like nothing is happening. It stays at the same price. I was just wondering what this means. Is Litecoin dead, or can we expect a few surprises in the coming months/years?, But I read in some website the founder selling his assets and out of crypto currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
January 19, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
Officially died? I've read that Litecoin is the fifth largest crypto by market cap with a market valuation of $15.85 billion, behind fourth-place Cardano, with $28 billion.

Yes. Despite many say that Litecoin is dead, it is in fact all the contrary. Bitcoin's brother has managed to remain solid in the markets, and grow alongside other altcoins in existence. Being a fast and cheap cryptocurrency for everyday transactions, I believe that Litecoin will continue to become used in the mainstream world for years to come.

Many altcoins out there have risen and fallen, but Litecoin has remained stable and while Bitcoin has experienced many forks along its course, LTC hasn't making it one of the most solid cryptocurrencies in existence.

Nevertheless, the only way that Litecoin could be considered dead is if it stops trading in the exchanges and its blockchain would no longer be supported by users, miners, and node operators. Just my opinion Smiley
why create a topic in general, where it starts to speak out negative about certain altcoin? Is it a strategy of influencing the user or a real panic in the community of crypto currency? A lot of such information is already meeting and telling the truth, it is very alarming when they speak negatively about the coins that I am leading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
dead coin = coin with not moving blockchain

Litecoin is definitely not dead.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 19, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
Officially died? I've read that Litecoin is the fifth largest crypto by market cap with a market valuation of $15.85 billion, behind fourth-place Cardano, with $28 billion.

Yes. Despite many say that Litecoin is dead, it is in fact all the contrary. Bitcoin's brother has managed to remain solid in the markets, and grow alongside other altcoins in existence. Being a fast and cheap cryptocurrency for everyday transactions, I believe that Litecoin will continue to become used in the mainstream world for years to come.

Many altcoins out there have risen and fallen, but Litecoin has remained stable and while Bitcoin has experienced many forks along its course, LTC hasn't making it one of the most solid cryptocurrencies in existence.

Nevertheless, the only way that Litecoin could be considered dead is if it stops trading in the exchanges and its blockchain would no longer be supported by users, miners, and node operators. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
January 19, 2018, 04:53:11 AM
Dead?

Excellent link bait. I fell for it.

Get back to me in 12 months and let's compare notes again.

If I had 1 satoshi for every noob that responds to this old thread without reading the OP ...

I'd be rich AF! Dooooh  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 03:24:13 PM
Dead?

Excellent link bait. I fell for it.

Get back to me in 12 months and let's compare notes again.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
LTC is a good coin and steam have just accepted purchases with it so...
Activity: 37
January 18, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
I remember I had bought 100LTC when it was around $10 and now am happy I had not sold them. It has more potential as it was rated as 300$ late last year.
wauu .. i think that's a lot if you sell now maybe you can buy lambo, what makes you too greedy Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Keep going. This will happen again :)
January 18, 2018, 03:11:50 PM
I remember I had bought 100LTC when it was around $10 and now am happy I had not sold them. It has more potential as it was rated as 300$ late last year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
Interesting topic for June 2014. Apparently, Litecoin has repeatedly tried to bury, but he still lives and thrives. And it is among the top ten best coins and with very good functionality. First of all, in this coin, its high anonymity and ease of use are valued.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 03:08:02 PM
I think with litecoin it's not that bad, he still has prospects. I think its price will sooner or later grow. What do you think? Thank you for your opinion.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Oh I have.  LTC given me great profits so far.  I will not abandon it anytime soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
January 18, 2018, 03:02:51 PM
This is one of the first crypto currency. Such crypto-currencies will stay on for a long time until there is a major change in the world of crypto
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 02:53:26 PM
LTC is up over 5000% from a year ago.  A major bargain at its current price point of $200.  LTC will climb up a long way this year.  ALL ABOARD!
Activity: 112
January 18, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

So did i... it's far from dead
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
during litceoin community still big and active use litecoin and trading litecoin never die,

until now volume trransaction litecoin in coinmarketcap still high,

this mean litecoin community still solid use litecoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
The word "dead" get's thrown around in the cryptocurrency world too often.  Many coins have risen from the dead within a day or two.  Community support keeps a project alive.  I don't see Litecoin dying anytime soon.  Dead coins are those that have been abandoned by the developer and no one steps up to takeover it. 
Activity: 143
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
With so many coins showing up daily, no wonder everyone is distracted, people tend to forget things that are not in their visual on a daily basis. Probably the news and updates about litecoin aren't very frequent anymore.

At least Charlie Lee has an influence in the crypto market, so the name "Litecoin" is always somewhere around.
Pages:
Jump to: