Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 57. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
February 23, 2017, 09:02:05 PM
LTC/USD is doing just fine

its dead Smiley

stop being hopeful. ltc will never pump again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 23, 2017, 04:36:05 PM
LTC/USD is doing just fine
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
February 23, 2017, 04:04:04 PM
LTC is dead as fuck, lol. Only braindead fools invest in it!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 23, 2017, 01:55:03 PM
Litecoin is not dead. Its development has not been jaw dropping but it has steadily been Litecoin. Litecoin is just it, not more.

I don't hold it, I don't invest in it but I accept that it is not dead and still has followers that are enthusiastic about it. It's nice that it's still around!

I think the life support for the litecoin will be maintained.

Made this thread 3 years ago, and LTC is still dead and on life support, 'ain't too much changed' "Dr Dre"
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
February 23, 2017, 12:12:13 PM
Litecoin is not dead. Its development has not been jaw dropping but it has steadily been Litecoin. Litecoin is just it, not more.

I don't hold it, I don't invest in it but I accept that it is not dead and still has followers that are enthusiastic about it. It's nice that it's still around!

I think the life support for the litecoin will be maintained.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
February 12, 2017, 07:02:53 AM
Now i see all. In every thread about Litecoin comes many adepts of this coin (which want only one thing - sell their "greatest" coin faster and with bigger profit). They can't in arguments and facts they just shout about "great and bright future" of dying Lite. Like in many others shitcoins before  Smiley
The future of Litecoin comes from a very secure network, fast transaction times. It won't be dead for a while.

Next time Bitcoin is pumped, right before it happens, you will notice a large buy of Litecoin; because Litecoin is the solution for moving LARGE funds on a secure and trusted network. Adding SW and LN to its protocol is the next big step in securing more utilization by the people that seemed to think the likes of those other coins could get the job done easier.

Be be be  Tongue
Every of this can be launching and usying on Bitcoin or other altcoins. (and bitcoin clones).
Also i don't see fast transactions and secure network in Litecoin. Less block time don't equal faster transaction time.

Actually it does, 6 confirms in as few as 15 minutes as opposed to 60 minutes?

I can no longer be bothered by the lack of logic of the posters in this thread. Good Day!

You're right only in one case - when this two coins are in same conditions with mining pools, hashrate, difficulty and other things (connected with mining). Also, please, don't forget that this block time is average time. It can be faster or longer)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
February 12, 2017, 04:21:11 AM
I think Litecoin will be very much alive if they get SegWit activated and the atomic swaps become a reality, where you can trade Bitcoin for Litecoin without a centralized exchange.

Atomic swap is really the killing feature I am looking for. IMO we wont see LTC bellow 0,004 for a long long time once segwit is activated.

This is really going to usher in a new paradigm finally!! All the developers of Lightning Network will be focused on Litecoin it will be big news.

I saw some videos and articles about the development of litecoin these past few months and I must say that it looks very promising. Once SegWit is activated, the price of will increase steadily and will not look back in its current price. It will be silver coin second to the gold one (Bitcoin) of cryptocurrency.

You are not the first person who not only believes in litecoin, but confidently talks about its growth. I have a little bit of this coin, but after your words I am thinking to buy another
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
February 12, 2017, 02:53:20 AM
I think Litecoin will be very much alive if they get SegWit activated and the atomic swaps become a reality, where you can trade Bitcoin for Litecoin without a centralized exchange.

Atomic swap is really the killing feature I am looking for. IMO we wont see LTC bellow 0,004 for a long long time once segwit is activated.

This is really going to usher in a new paradigm finally!! All the developers of Lightning Network will be focused on Litecoin it will be big news.

I saw some videos and articles about the development of litecoin these past few months and I must say that it looks very promising. Once SegWit is activated, the price of will increase steadily and will not look back in its current price. It will be silver coin second to the gold one (Bitcoin) of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 181
Merit: 103
The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io
February 11, 2017, 06:05:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
February 11, 2017, 05:52:22 PM
LTC will be dead, the price was 0.007 in 8 month ago, but now only half of that price, in the end of this year, the price will halve again, we will see 0.001X btc worth LTC. Let us see.

Please use a calculator if you must

0.007 * $550(BTCPrice 8 months ago) = $3.85

today:
~.0038 * $1010 = $3.83

Wow it is nearly the same, unbelievable--- math is hard I know

Now i see all. In every thread about Litecoin comes many adepts of this coin (which want only one thing - sell their "greatest" coin faster and with bigger profit). They can't in arguments and facts they just shout about "great and bright future" of dying Lite. Like in many others shitcoins before  Smiley
The future of Litecoin comes from a very secure network, fast transaction times. It won't be dead for a while.

Next time Bitcoin is pumped, right before it happens, you will notice a large buy of Litecoin; because Litecoin is the solution for moving LARGE funds on a secure and trusted network. Adding SW and LN to its protocol is the next big step in securing more utilization by the people that seemed to think the likes of those other coins could get the job done easier.

Be be be  Tongue
Every of this can be launching and usying on Bitcoin or other altcoins. (and bitcoin clones).
Also i don't see fast transactions and secure network in Litecoin. Less block time don't equal faster transaction time.

Actually it does, 6 confirms in as few as 15 minutes as opposed to 60 minutes?

I can no longer be bothered by the lack of logic of the posters in this thread. Good Day!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
February 11, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 11, 2017, 04:45:35 PM
No Cryptocurrency is dead until no one is using it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2017, 02:24:18 PM
LTC will be dead, the price was 0.007 in 8 month ago, but now only half of that price, in the end of this year, the price will halve again, we will see 0.001X btc worth LTC. Let us see.
The flip side being as poolminor says could do the exact opposite to the ltc price in a large way. For instance, this ~.003 ltc/btc could be the new low leading up to the new protocol upgrades which then takes off to upwards of .05-.075 ltc/btc or more. Again, do the math.
Activity: 181
Merit: 103
The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io
February 11, 2017, 12:49:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
February 11, 2017, 11:07:43 AM

Be be be  Tongue
Activity: 307
February 11, 2017, 10:04:42 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
February 11, 2017, 09:25:37 AM
You are actually right I don't think litecoin is going to survive anymore. As far as I remember it started a bit late than bitcoin and it did havr value like people were saying it would become like bitcoin and reach 100$ but unfortunately it didn't get the attention it needed and bitcoin got way ahead of it and litecoin became a dead coin.
I think the current altcoins can show some good returns I recommend to invest little little in 2-3 altcoins you never know what can happen.

You are right. I also think that you need to invest in several altcoins  at the same time, to make it secure. And the fact that litecoin  did not receive proper development is bad. But this wine developers are likely. If they worked well on the project, the coin would have lived so far.
Activity: 325
February 11, 2017, 08:46:46 AM
Topic was started in 2014. Long before many of the other new "hot/cool" (premined!) altcoins were even alive.
I did keep all my various mined ALT coins (2013/2014). Sold nothing (even with the 1-50 rise of LTC).
Funny thing is I do not miss the "value", but the fun of mining and tweaking and being part of something "bigger".

All my other alt coins are worthless or dead. LTC is the only alt coin that still holds value and has a VERY active network!!!
LTC network hashrate has only been going up (big rise last months)
If I had sold all altcoins and bought BTC it would have been a "better " investment.

Yesterday I  did swap 50% of my BTC for some extra LTC (after several years of holding some spare BTC).
I hope the LTC/BTC ratio will see better days. Just like the SILVER/GOLD ratio. But maybe Captain Hindsight will tell me something different Smiley

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 11, 2017, 07:04:53 AM
You are actually right I don't think litecoin is going to survive anymore. As far as I remember it started a bit late than bitcoin and it did havr value like people were saying it would become like bitcoin and reach 100$ but unfortunately it didn't get the attention it needed and bitcoin got way ahead of it and litecoin became a dead coin.
I think the current altcoins can show some good returns I recommend to invest little little in 2-3 altcoins you never know what can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
February 11, 2017, 07:02:02 AM
Now i see all. In every thread about Litecoin comes many adepts of this coin (which want only one thing - sell their "greatest" coin faster and with bigger profit). They can't in arguments and facts they just shout about "great and bright future" of dying Lite. Like in many others shitcoins before  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: