Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 80. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 16, 2016, 03:21:56 PM
hurr durrrrrr

Amazingly insightful post  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
March 16, 2016, 02:32:09 PM
What happen now to litecoin?
Its very slow in trading this days, Eth is very popular now than litecoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 16, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

Ethereum is PoW now. It will be PoS later.
NO ETH is ICO! And this is different world. POW is only good if it is no premine.
But when you talking about pow coin with 50% premine i have chills in my spine.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 15, 2016, 10:41:38 AM
Difference between BTC and ETH is the first is POW and second is crowdfunding project. They can't compare at all.
BTC first 2 years were totally anonymous, and with adoption became popular. ETH is just another pump.
LTC is second and that is why its not so popular as BTC.

Ethereum is PoW now. It will be PoS later.
Activity: 476
March 15, 2016, 10:20:58 AM
Difference between BTC and ETH is the first is POW and second is crowdfunding project. They can't compare at all.
BTC first 2 years were totally anonymous, and with adoption became popular. ETH is just another pump.
LTC is second and that is why its not so popular as BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 15, 2016, 08:55:19 AM
LTC is only an alt in the sense that it is not BTC. Apart from that its more like BTC than it is an alt. You call it dead, I call it an actual usable cryptocurrency with a future.

Yes. We can call litecoin whatever we like. But it is not very useful at the moment. It is not accepted in many shops.

Litecoin has literally 10000000 times more use than Ethereum. At least GoCoin etc. accept and support Litecoin.
At least the dev/creator of Litecoin is working at the world's largest cryptocurrency company.

What can you say of SHITCOIN IPO SCAM PRE MINE Ethereum that is traded on barely known exchange with a shady reputation!?!?!?!?!?!?

to be honest i never like Ethereum and and never will to many speculation that is new bitcoin are crap i must say im hearing this for long i dont trust this Ethereum

Activity: 308
March 15, 2016, 08:39:54 AM
When bubble burst they gonna be smaller than mice,and we finally won't hear another story from ETH supporters.
But who can tell that another one icon won't appear with even better stories and promises.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
March 15, 2016, 08:12:00 AM
LTC is only an alt in the sense that it is not BTC. Apart from that its more like BTC than it is an alt. You call it dead, I call it an actual usable cryptocurrency with a future.

Yes. We can call litecoin whatever we like. But it is not very useful at the moment. It is not accepted in many shops.

Litecoin has literally 10000000 times more use than Ethereum. At least GoCoin etc. accept and support Litecoin.
At least the dev/creator of Litecoin is working at the world's largest cryptocurrency company.

What can you say of SHITCOIN IPO SCAM PRE MINE Ethereum that is traded on barely known exchange with a shady reputation!?!?!?!?!?!?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 15, 2016, 07:20:21 AM

Activity: 560
March 15, 2016, 06:12:38 AM
Only those hypers and members of pumper groups can say something bad about LTC. Be honest and don't spread FUD about other coins. If you want your coin succeed just promote it in the best way you can.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
March 15, 2016, 05:47:09 AM
March 15, 2016, 05:43:22 AM
I never saw real evidence of this topic clamings. And if you are smart it is enough to watch what's going on on exchanges for a long time. LTC is always in top 10 if not in top 5 coins on every exchange, and volume of trade is always good.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
March 15, 2016, 04:16:54 AM
I love LTC and many of my trades this week's were buying of LTC at deeps.
Now i will wait halving of btc-s you can expects pump of LTC..
And death of many shitcoins beginning with ETH.

This guy gets it.

last time LTC come to over 40$ so this may be safe long term bet in next few month maybe more end of this year
but seem like ltc might be following again BTC in price
It has been like this from long time now,GPU mining fucked up years ago and no proper miners and not affordable even if there are.It's just trading now and that too way too unpredictable market.Maybe give time to new coins.
legendary
March 15, 2016, 02:49:46 AM

This guy gets it.

last time LTC come to over 40$ so this may be safe long term bet in next few month maybe more end of this year
but seem like ltc might be following again BTC in price
Activity: 574
March 14, 2016, 11:50:34 PM

This guy gets it.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2016, 02:17:39 PM
Well recover or not it seems pretty stable at 0.008 ltc to btc (was higher but some of that is the ethereum and other side issues bleeding some cash away imho)

And that's a major point in its favour. Litecoin holds up at ~0.008 while Ethereum's sucking all the oxygen in the room --> the network effect lives.
March 14, 2016, 12:48:09 PM
legendary
March 14, 2016, 12:36:44 PM

Just face the reality. Litecoin is dead because the litecoin price is not moving at all, it's means even in trading we can't earn good amount of money.

Altcoins that are extremely volatile is very good if you want to earn everyday in trading.

price in ltc doens mean anything this is good like bitcoin in long term for investment and this coin never let me down so far so i cant say that is dead if something is dead then price had to be below 20 satoshi and i cant see that ltc price is less then 20 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
March 14, 2016, 12:05:11 PM
Rise chikun! Kiddin, this one's a dead chikun, plucked and boiled.

How would you know what that means ?
You obviously have been doing this 3+ years..
yet what do we see here ?

NXT + IOTA support, Trolling and ETH hype.
You seem to be following around the same 3 guys too.

Ignore those jealous fools. Let them waste their money and let them buy shit IPO scam PRe-Mine coins like Ether.
That SHITCOIN is only traded on false, shady exchanges operating from sheds; Poloniex. It even sounds like a disease... Ehehe, Polio.

Litecoin will recover, no doubt. ANyone questioning this is a delusional fool.

Well recover or not it seems pretty stable at 0.008 ltc to btc (was higher but some of that is the ethereum and other side issues bleeding some cash away imho)

and I'm mining ltc (720mh 225 ltc a month equip has roi'd) at 98c per LTC vs Electric

but anyway my angle and my point is .....this tethering to btc price at the above SEEMS pretty solid at this time yet ...even with all the ethereum hype

(to be truthful I put 1 btc into the lisk ico ..the javascrypt open dapp......27k of coin so it says now....so I'm hardly one to talk..bye bye 1btc a weak willed moment) Sad

but anyway there may be SOMETHING TO BE SAID about the above 0.008 ratio just being stable with all the hoopla in crypto with diff flavors of btc devs/ethereum etc etc

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only 2 stable coins, which says a lot. Literally all other shitcoins in the crypto universum are going up and experience extreme volatility.

BTC & LTC being stable is a good sign; it distinguishes the serious coins from the SHIT SCAM COINS (like Ether)

Just face the reality. Litecoin is dead because the litecoin price is not moving at all, it's means even in trading we can't earn good amount of money.

Altcoins that are extremely volatile is very good if you want to earn everyday in trading.

Yes it's not good from that perspective. However of course it is far more alive that you realise. Did you notice whenever there is an issue with btc at an exchange everyone dives for LTC first? that denotes trust and people know there is a lot of volume too so they can easily move in and out. LTC is probably seen my most as the BTC reserve currency. LTC and doge although LTC is a little more established and stable. If you witnessed cryptsy meltdown you will have seen this.

Activity: 266
March 14, 2016, 12:00:33 PM
Rise chikun! Kiddin, this one's a dead chikun, plucked and boiled.

How would you know what that means ?
You obviously have been doing this 3+ years..
yet what do we see here ?

NXT + IOTA support, Trolling and ETH hype.
You seem to be following around the same 3 guys too.

Ignore those jealous fools. Let them waste their money and let them buy shit IPO scam PRe-Mine coins like Ether.
That SHITCOIN is only traded on false, shady exchanges operating from sheds; Poloniex. It even sounds like a disease... Ehehe, Polio.

Litecoin will recover, no doubt. ANyone questioning this is a delusional fool.

and I'm mining ltc (720mh 225 ltc a month equip has roi'd) at 98c per LTC vs Electric

but anyway my angle and my point is .....this tethering to btc price at the above SEEMS pretty solid at this time yet ...even with all the ethereum hype

(to be truthful I put 1 btc into the lisk ico ..the javascrypt open dapp......27k of coin so it says now....so I'm hardly one to talk..bye bye 1btc a weak willed moment) Sad

but anyway there may be SOMETHING TO BE SAID about the above 0.008 ratio just being stable with all the hoopla in crypto with diff flavors of btc devs/ethereum etc etc

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only 2 stable coins, which says a lot. Literally all other shitcoins in the crypto universum are going up and experience extreme volatility.

BTC & LTC being stable is a good sign; it distinguishes the serious coins from the SHIT SCAM COINS (like Ether)

Do you have any economic knowledge. steady is good. stability means its can be adopted for commerce.

and who the hell day trades alt coins, if you have the money/knowledge you day trade fiat currency on the forex exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: