Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 81. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
March 14, 2016, 11:34:01 AM
Rise chikun! Kiddin, this one's a dead chikun, plucked and boiled.

How would you know what that means ?
You obviously have been doing this 3+ years..
yet what do we see here ?

NXT + IOTA support, Trolling and ETH hype.
You seem to be following around the same 3 guys too.

Ignore those jealous fools. Let them waste their money and let them buy shit IPO scam PRe-Mine coins like Ether.
That SHITCOIN is only traded on false, shady exchanges operating from sheds; Poloniex. It even sounds like a disease... Ehehe, Polio.

Litecoin will recover, no doubt. ANyone questioning this is a delusional fool.

Well recover or not it seems pretty stable at 0.008 ltc to btc (was higher but some of that is the ethereum and other side issues bleeding some cash away imho)

and I'm mining ltc (720mh 225 ltc a month equip has roi'd) at 98c per LTC vs Electric

but anyway my angle and my point is .....this tethering to btc price at the above SEEMS pretty solid at this time yet ...even with all the ethereum hype

(to be truthful I put 1 btc into the lisk ico ..the javascrypt open dapp......27k of coin so it says now....so I'm hardly one to talk..bye bye 1btc a weak willed moment) Sad

but anyway there may be SOMETHING TO BE SAID about the above 0.008 ratio just being stable with all the hoopla in crypto with diff flavors of btc devs/ethereum etc etc

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only 2 stable coins, which says a lot. Literally all other shitcoins in the crypto universum are going up and experience extreme volatility.

BTC & LTC being stable is a good sign; it distinguishes the serious coins from the SHIT SCAM COINS (like Ether)

Just face the reality. Litecoin is dead because the litecoin price is not moving at all, it's means even in trading we can't earn good amount of money.

Altcoins that are extremely volatile is very good if you want to earn everyday in trading.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
March 14, 2016, 07:36:17 AM

Ignore those jealous fools. Let them waste their money and let them buy shit IPO scam PRe-Mine coins like Ether.
That SHITCOIN is only traded on false, shady exchanges operating from sheds; Poloniex. It even sounds like a disease... Ehehe, Polio.

Well recover or not it seems pretty stable at 0.008 ltc to btc (was higher but some of that is the ethereum and other side issues bleeding some cash away imho)

and I'm mining ltc (720mh 225 ltc a month equip has roi'd) at 98c per LTC vs Electric

but anyway my angle and my point is .....this tethering to btc price at the above SEEMS pretty solid at this time yet ...even with all the ethereum hype

(to be truthful I put 1 btc into the lisk ico ..the javascrypt open dapp......27k of coin so it says now....so I'm hardly one to talk..bye bye 1btc a weak willed moment) Sad

but anyway there may be SOMETHING TO BE SAID about the above 0.008 ratio just being stable with all the hoopla in crypto with diff flavors of btc devs/ethereum etc etc

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only 2 stable coins, which says a lot. Literally all other shitcoins in the crypto universum are going up and experience extreme volatility.

BTC & LTC being stable is a good sign; it distinguishes the serious coins from the SHIT SCAM COINS (like Ether)
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 14, 2016, 05:27:56 AM

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
March 14, 2016, 05:13:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
March 13, 2016, 08:57:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 02:00:55 PM
Litecoin isnt dead only keep falling stairs.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
March 11, 2016, 06:18:30 AM
I have used LTC on exchange to transfer my bitcoins to BITTREX , 0.002 fee and transaction needs 6 confirmations. Transfer is much more faster then BTC, so if you need fast transfer you can use this knowledge, also at the end my balance was higher than on the start (i have gained small profit because there is small difference in price between exchanges.).

This small profit is not something that i can recommend as great opportunity,
but different way to transfer your BTCs fast and for free!

Do you do arbitrage trading? It seems that we can use the litecoin as the base currency and trade it against other altcons.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
March 09, 2016, 04:29:36 PM
I have used LTC on exchange to transfer my bitcoins to BITTREX , 0.002 fee and transaction needs 6 confirmations. Transfer is much more faster then BTC, so if you need fast transfer you can use this knowledge, also at the end my balance was higher than on the start (i have gained small profit because there is small difference in price between exchanges.).

This small profit is not something that i can recommend as great opportunity,
but different way to transfer your BTCs fast and for free!
Activity: 406
March 07, 2016, 04:13:10 PM
Activity: 308
March 07, 2016, 03:51:38 PM
What is transaction fee for LTC if you want to windrawl from exchange?
I didn't bought yet i'm waiting for my orders to be filed.
Just asking because i want to transfer to other exchange small portion so is it better to transfer as BTCs or LTCs ,
 if we comparing fee?
legendary
Activity: 1876
March 03, 2016, 09:37:23 AM
Litecoin is a brilliant investment if you want to lose money
Can you please explain to newbies why do you think so? Do you have any argument or this is just your opinion?
If you scroll back you will find a lot posts of support to LTC and not only that,
why is LTC still good investment, what can we expect, what can you do with it..

One liner post can only be considered as FUD attempt, and FUD is forbidden you know that?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Well, do I really need to explain why scamcoin number1 with a sell by date of 2014 is not a good investment?

No one in bitcoin likes litecoin, and no one outside of litecoin likes litecoin. Its own developers dont even like litecoin.

No one likes litecoin apart from a few chinese bagholder whales who haven't read about Ethereum yet.

yes as an premined ICO pusher your motives a pretty clear Wink

litecoin has one of the best develop teams and map out of all cryptos todate, if you took the time to do the research. most of the bitcoin crowd happily support litecoin, plenty of the devs work in both overlaps.

you know you don't to FUD other coins to pump you're own bags? it certainly does no favors to the coins you support.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 03, 2016, 09:00:21 AM
Can you please explain to newbies why do you think so? Do you have any argument or this is just your opinion?
If you scroll back you will find a lot posts of support to LTC and not only that,

One liner post can only be considered as FUD attempt, and FUD is forbidden you know that?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Well, do I really need to explain why scamcoin number1 with a sell by date of 2014 is not a good investment?

No one in bitcoin likes litecoin, and no one outside of litecoin likes litecoin. Its own developers dont even like litecoin.

No one likes litecoin apart from a few chinese bagholder whales who haven't read about Ethereum yet.
legendary
March 03, 2016, 07:24:22 AM

Activity: 476
March 03, 2016, 04:18:47 AM
There is no 100% secure investment.
But if you investigate little about altcoins you will find out that many were created just with one purpose,
 to steal your bitcoins through ico or PnD schemes. I dont see how LTC fits in their plans.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 02, 2016, 10:10:35 PM
Think about this!
People are attracted by idea that they will become rich overnight, and this thought guides them but that is not the reality this is emotion and this is dangerous!
Blinded by greed they investing in ICO , proved as scam many times and still is popular astonishingly!
While smart boys slowly accumulating LTC.
Just because LTC is not so popular at the moment, this is perfect investment.

Activity: 322
March 02, 2016, 09:49:40 PM
LTC will steady increase in value.  I'm sorry LTC is not mooncoins ok although some wishes LTC would disappear.  But I'm slowly earning LTC

Well I don't see this happening. Since the start litecoin has brought nothing.
Really nothing. No innovation not features, just the same old litecoin as it was cloned.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 02, 2016, 06:31:59 PM
LTC will steady increase in value.  I'm sorry LTC is not mooncoins ok although some wishes LTC would disappear.  But I'm slowly earning LTC
legendary
March 02, 2016, 06:06:17 PM
Think about this!
People are attracted by idea that they will become rich overnight, and this thought guides them but that is not the reality this is emotion and this is dangerous!
Blinded by greed they investing in ICO , proved as scam many times and still is popular astonishingly!
While smart boys slowly accumulating LTC.
Just because LTC is not so popular at the moment, this is perfect investment.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 02, 2016, 09:22:08 AM
still one of the safest coin in the market for trade sometimes even to predictable in my opinion i must say
After people realise they have been cheated with ico investments they will return to more secure BTC and LTC. To be honest i'm expecting this price again>

Yes, give me trust over 'innovation' to sell snake oil anyday, eventually people will learn.

for btc to ltc price i have high hope for something similar like in 2013 to happen i would like to but if everything goes as planed off course
legendary
Activity: 1876
March 01, 2016, 07:40:52 PM
still one of the safest coin in the market for trade sometimes even to predictable in my opinion i must say
After people realise they have been cheated with ico investments they will return to more secure BTC and LTC. To be honest i'm expecting this price again>

Yes, give me trust over 'innovation' to sell snake oil anyday, eventually people will learn.
Pages:
Jump to: