Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 84. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 04:00:07 PM
lite coin is not dead mate..they are prepare for long run this year my predict US$ 10 - 13/ltc (big hope)  Grin
my estimate is almost the same cuz i think ltc will follow somehow btc in halving jump or few month after it
This is quite possible!
LTC follows BTC for a long time so i don't see reason why should stoped now.
Why people love LTC ? This is same question why they love BTC!
Many ALTS are there and till now no one accomplished to overthrow BTC or LTC.

Unfortunately the "Hit altcoins" of 2014 don't really have any sort of significant market cap as they were speculated to. Ripple is the only one who had consistent major growth.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
February 20, 2016, 03:42:57 PM
lite coin is not dead mate..they are prepare for long run this year my predict US$ 10 - 13/ltc (big hope)  Grin
my estimate is almost the same cuz i think ltc will follow somehow btc in halving jump or few month after it
This is quite possible!
LTC follows BTC for a long time so i don't see reason why should stoped now.
Why people love LTC ? This is same question why they love BTC!
Many ALTS are there and till now no one accomplished to overthrow BTC or LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 20, 2016, 03:17:08 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 20, 2016, 01:50:13 PM
Activity: 332
February 20, 2016, 12:44:17 PM
LTC has wide adoption. Do not think it is dead.

China is a major holder of LTC and it can do anything from LTC Wink

China is not some magical land full of rich idiots with a strong desire to baghold shitcoins.  Where this idea comes from I do not know but it is a meme that needs to die.

But all the negativity surrounding LTC at this stage doesn't affect the price and continue to stabilize.

Most litecoins are hold by very small group of people. They can decide the price of litecoin easily.

Wouldn't that be the same with most cryptocurrencies honestly.

The hashing rate of the litecoin is controlled by the manufacturers of the ASIC. There is not much competition.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
February 20, 2016, 11:29:56 AM
I am not an expert of litecoin but this might be a good news for btc holders as some of litecoin users might reinvest in btc more.
Activity: 313
February 20, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

China is not some magical land full of rich idiots with a strong desire to baghold shitcoins.  Where this idea comes from I do not know but it is a meme that needs to die.

But all the negativity surrounding LTC at this stage doesn't affect the price and continue to stabilize.

Most litecoins are hold by very small group of people. They can decide the price of litecoin easily.

Wouldn't that be the same with most cryptocurrencies honestly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
February 20, 2016, 11:04:04 AM
Yes it's dead. I hope you dump now before it's too late, no fud. Buy back when it's alive again.

no good strategy
first price is low now good for buying expect for rise after will be good for selling

I think I will buy more litecoin when the price to $1 or lower. But it might not happen in the near future.
legendary
February 16, 2016, 04:35:49 PM
Yes it's dead. I hope you dump now before it's too late, no fud. Buy back when it's alive again.

no good strategy
first price is low now good for buying expect for rise after will be good for selling
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
February 16, 2016, 06:15:18 AM

Well I just got another 2 cubes for my Titans (1 fully working cube and 1 cube with only 1 die working) for 160 LTC with shipping and tip.

I currently am mining LTC if you go by electric to LTC for 95c an LTC. (I've ROI'd) so on the above I've lost 2 weeks of LTC revenue in reality.

Or about 387.00 usd at the time of the LTC transaction.

SOOOOO

My bet is that IF BTC goes to 650 usd (as most hope) then at the current 0.008 ltc to btc that 5.20 usd  LTC. Then this will be a 'wise' investment
and I will lament the fact I did not get some more Titan cubes.

IF BTC and LTC (alone or otherwise) goes SIDEWAYS or maybe even down at the current prices for both coins. Then with 10 cubes of Titans at 2800 watts
and Summer coming I shall be 'screwed' to say the least.

So the bet is the price will rise for BTC and as usual LTC will tag along like Yoshi to Mario.

But HEAT is my friend this winter (heated house with Titan miners I kid thee not) also the elec rate went from 13.7c to 0.0966c kwh.

But SUMMER is coming and if we still have this sideways action on BTC/LTC price and of course 'da heat' it will be data halls also wondering wth and if they will
stick it out..not just a little old home miner like me (scrypt anyway I move LTC to BTC when ratio is better..er now not so much) Sad

Anyway my 'bet' is the BTC price and LTC price WILL RISE at least enough for this purchase to make sense and perhaps me mining yet thru the summer/fall.

anyway my view and meager 160 LTC bet above I think I may 'recoup' (or hope) Smiley

crypto never a dull moment Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 16, 2016, 05:52:20 AM
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 16, 2016, 05:31:26 AM
Not dead because:

• Capable of four times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a ten minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Litecoin in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant (and likely the price of both coins higher). Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transactional capability.

I am a holder of litecoin, but very few. I think the four times of transaction as bitcoin is not very useful if litecoin is not used in real life.
legendary
February 15, 2016, 01:30:56 PM

so true they manipulate price even now how they want and how they please
if they want they can pump it sky high but i think they wain for btc halving to see that price change and how will market react then they will decide
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2016, 04:33:05 AM

Activity: 459
February 07, 2016, 08:48:49 AM

legendary
February 07, 2016, 08:40:10 AM
there are still lots of coin on markets so this doesnt mean that LTC is dead its was good last few week in predictable ups and down i made several more on the balance
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 06, 2016, 08:15:54 AM

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2016, 08:02:46 AM

legendary
February 04, 2016, 04:47:43 AM
I agree with this. Scrypt-Minining is somehow dead. Litecoin was still benefiting a lot of his role "silver to Bitcoin gold". But this is bullshit. Litecoin doesn't offer any advanced features like newer Altcoins or allow smart contracts like Ethereum. The time of Litecoin is limited, it will lose further attention and will fall out of the Top 10 within the next 1-2 years. It's just a dino.  Wink

it might be dead but lot of them still mines ltc maybe cuz off nostalgic or something else (maybe they want to see ltc rise above 30$ again)
there are other coins to mine and maybe cuz it still a lot of ltc on exchanges and Chinese holds most of them i dont think we will see him dead not just yet
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
February 03, 2016, 02:24:21 PM
The reasons is the community hates LTC, for its: lies, false promises, arrogant community and inactive devs.

In crypto, community is another word for bagholder. Bagholders mostly blaming devs for their stupid trades  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: