Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 20. (Read 244757 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi sir,

like "TheDirtybird" said, its confusing....

Suggest rephrase the FAQ answer to:

A- Not at all. At the seven day mark after the reopening, you will automatically get a bonus amount, based on 2% of your mining earnings, and will be credited after 7 days.

Thanks  Wink

I think better way to say it would be: "No, you do not need to do anything. You will receive a bonus in the amount of 2% of your earnings(during the 7 day period) automatically on the 7th day after the re-opening of the pool(September 27, 2014)."

Not sure if it is the 7th or 8th day that you receive the earnings on but you could change that if needed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi sir,

like "TheDirtybird" said, its confusing....

Suggest rephrase the FAQ answer to:

A- Not at all. At the seven day mark after the reopening, you will automatically get a bonus amount, based on 2% of your mining earnings, and will be credited after 7 days.

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 42

We will publish an automated escrow service soon, for make safe trading of user to user midascoin, waiting for third party exchange listings.

Stay tuned.
King of the pool contest draft

Draft Magic numbers:
Imjim 1-5
SamuelIN 5-7
Stoner19 8
tkari 9
jimlite 10-11
Razerglass 12

http://screencast.com/t/RsFbHuIp40

Stoner19

(That complained like a pro before the draft, for having just 1 share, congrats for the bitching skills  Cool )

Heil to the King, the King of the pool!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
How should i do if i want buy Midascoin now?

Maybe open a buy/sell thread.. 

According to the mining profits, Midas should be worth at least double the stated on the website.

yeah, let's trade MidasCoin here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790268.new#new
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Ok thanks for clarifying.. i read it that there would be bonus for 7 days with 2 percent bonus.. i missed part that it would be credited.. after the 7 days.. either its unclear or I read it wrong.
As for bonus coin.. i guess I have to wait and see..
I am picky and am tired of false promises from almost everyone.. do not take it personal.. guard is up..

No 2 percent bonus as promised and the links in email for bonus coins goes to a faucet type page with no coins in it..

This is a 2x fail on relaunch (well in my opinion)..

Any thoughts ?

As stated in the FAQ, after 7 days, the 2% mining bonus will be credited.

Q- I’m an old miner and I was registered in the pool before the “patch”, and I qualify for the 2% mining bonus for 7 days after reopening, do I need to do anything to claim this?

A- Not at all. At the seven day mark after the reopening, you will get automatically credited with a bonus amount, based on 2% of your mining earnings during those 7 days.

Please, next time check out all our FAQs before posting. Many things have been answered there.

In regards to the vouchers, this is built off of our taxation income. MidasCoin stated in a number of different posts that they will not be redeemable for roughly 48-72 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I received a voucher and am waiting till I have enough MID for a gram of gold or it is on an exchange, there is no rush for me to redeem it.
Activity: 56
No 2 percent bonus as promised and the links in email for bonus coins goes to a faucet type page with no coins in it..

Any thoughts ?

As stated in the FAQ, after 7 days, the 2% mining bonus will be credited.

Q- I’m an old miner and I was registered in the pool before the “patch”, and I qualify for the 2% mining bonus for 7 days after reopening, do I need to do anything to claim this?

A- Not at all. At the seven day mark after the reopening, you will get automatically credited with a bonus amount, based on 2% of your mining earnings during those 7 days.

Please, next time check out all our FAQs before posting. Many things have been answered there.

In regards to the vouchers, this is built off of our taxation income. MidasCoin stated in a number of different posts that they will not be redeemable for roughly 48-72 hours.
The FAQ doesn't state that its "after" 7 days.. I thought its every confirmed block earnings... anyways.. thanks thanks!

that's not correct, let me quote the faq.

Regards
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

Any thoughts ?
Activity: 404
RIP Phil 2015
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Maybe open a buy/sell thread.. 

According to the mining profits, Midas should be worth at least double the stated on the website.
Activity: 322
Activity: 159
When will my coins be Confirmed in my wallet?
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Buying amounts of 100 and greater. PM me
Activity: 135
Why my "old" coins from previous lunch are unconfirmed in wallet?

All old coins have been returned to your pool balance, and we encourage people to get a fresh wallet.

I understand and know. You mean I should have to install new wallet without copying old wallet.dat.
...and put that address in pool and then to sent my coins to wallet.
Activity: 56

http://i.imgur.com/8lz0K59.jpg

All old coins have been returned to your pool balance, and we encourage people to get a fresh wallet.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
trying to register on midaspool.com, but getting error after filling form up: Unable to create account: Unable to find token

Hello,

This is common issue, we suggest to clear your browser cache and cookies, as well as try using a different browser, and then also if possible a different IP.
Most users have success when trying the above things, as well as trying multiple times.
solved, i used referral link, thank you Adamlm
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Relaunched?  Oh,i missed. Sad
Activity: 135

Pages:
Jump to: