Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 17. (Read 244736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
What do you guys think what price it can go to on bittrex?

Nothing innovative here, it will probably go down to where it should be (price of gold), it will also go down if the price of BTC will raise. The hashrate should only pass 20GH/s if the BTC price goes up..

So basically you should mine and sell as long as it's profitable   Wink

BTC's price going down, it will reach   200$ ~ 300$ in few month

Don't hold your breath  Wink

The current BTC downfall is a result of Alibaba IPO, and most Chinese people are buying Alibaba stock atm

i feel like it has alot of support around 400, it has been pretty stable for the last few days. and midas coin is independent of bitcoin since it is back by gold. so bitcoin could totally die and we can still be mining midas coin and making profit.

It's not abut Alibaba or 40 thief, it's nature law, Bitcoin need to back at 200-300$.

the lower the bitcoin price drops the more people will be interested in hopping on the roller coaster.
LOL

only the bagholders hate that idea.
  I bought some mid

good, in two years each of those coins will be worth $2.65
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

Nothing innovative here, it will probably go down to where it should be (price of gold), it will also go down if the price of BTC will raise. The hashrate should only pass 20GH/s if the BTC price goes up..

The current BTC downfall is a result of Alibaba IPO, and most Chinese people are buying Alibaba stock atm

i feel like it has alot of support around 400, it has been pretty stable for the last few days. and midas coin is independent of bitcoin since it is back by gold. so bitcoin could totally die and we can still be mining midas coin and making profit.

It's not abut Alibaba or 40 thief, it's nature law, Bitcoin need to back at 200-300$.

the lower the bitcoin price drops the more people will be interested in hopping on the roller coaster.
LOL

I bought some mid
legendary

LOL

Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

LOL
legendary

Activity: 322

legendary

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I sent my coin from the pool to the wallet, trying to send to exchange from wallet I get an error "insufficient funds" when trying to send the balance.  I only have a few coins and they show 13 confirmations, why am I getting this error trying to send my coins?

Hello,

Our network apply a 1% transaction tax as revenue model for the Midas Payment LTD.
This is stated also in the first post.

This mean that if you have (example) 100 coins, and you try to send 100, it will say insufficient funds.
You have to send as max 100-(1%).

We will update our wallet for do this adjustment automatically.

Regards

Actually looks like double taxation to me because there is only one centralized pool, and while it doesn't force you to withdraw, it annoys the hell of you after 250 MIDAS is accumulated.  So miner pays 1% when moving coins from pool to wallet, and then another 1% when actually paying with coin to a vendor, 2% total.  The only way to avoid paying network tax twice is to use coins from pool to pay directly to a vendor.

edit:  I take that somewhat back.  Most other pools have pool fee, MIDAS pool doesn't, so this "withdrawal" 1% tax is roughly equivalent to pool fees others charge.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
how many coins now mining ?

Block reward is 50 coins each block for the first 30 days, that mean 28800 coins/day.

It drop every month based on the following reduction scheme.

After 36 months, the supply go fixed at 2 coins/block without cap.

http://midascoin.io/full-block-reward

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

пиздeц, 28,800 MIDAS кaждый дeнь.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502

But i share ur opinion, Midas's price will back to Gold's price, or maybe +10%
legendary

legendary

So basically you should mine and sell as long as it's profitable   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1030
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I think this is going to be one of the stablest coins on bittrex.
Be backed by gold means there can never be huge dumps or
worthless coins, they would just be bought up and exchanged
for gold or debit cards, brilliant.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Ok thanks for the reply, will give that a try.  Good that you are upgrading wallet to handle this!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I sent my coin from the pool to the wallet, trying to send to exchange from wallet I get an error "insufficient funds" when trying to send the balance.  I only have a few coins and they show 13 confirmations, why am I getting this error trying to send my coins?

Hello,

Our network apply a 1% transaction tax as revenue model for the Midas Payment LTD.
This is stated also in the first post.

This mean that if you have (example) 100 coins, and you try to send 100, it will say insufficient funds.
You have to send as max 100-(1%).

We will update our wallet for do this adjustment automatically.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: