Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 18. (Read 244736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I sent my coin from the pool to the wallet, trying to send to exchange from wallet I get an error "insufficient funds" when trying to send the balance.  I only have a few coins and they show 13 confirmations, why am I getting this error trying to send my coins?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
What time does the king of the pool competition start daily and where can we follow it?

IRC is good place Midascoin will announce everything to the users conneted
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
What time does the king of the pool competition start daily and where can we follow it?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
RIP Phil 2015

Midascoins that I mined after patch not confirming:

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Whats up with the ultra high rejected rate ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Huh What?As a team that you do not know midas has been added to bittrex already?  Huh Is there any plan in the next step?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there plans for just trex or other exchanges too?

We don't have plan for anyone, is a free market Smiley

Promotional voucher funds available for withdraw.

All the pending bounty will be accounted and paid out in the next 24 hours.!

Stay tuned!
legendary
Is there plans for just trex or other exchanges too?
Thanks! Any update about the proof of commodity?

Hello,

We will proceed to an appraisal as soon as possible.

Expect more details  (a lot of details) on next days.

Regards
Activity: 15

Hello,

We just noticed too that midascoin is live on bittrex.

We will proceed with verify that exchange and see if meet requirements for being added as "Approved".

I think that the only thing missing to boost MidasCoin is the proof of commodity and actual reviews of people using the credit cards. E.g. the fact that the virtual card is not readily available is a big minus in my opinion. Should these 2 issues be addressed, I think that MidasCoin will be the talk of the day!

We had a delay in stocking the VCC.  We have actually a 997 debit cards stock and only 50 vcc, we are waiting for another 950 before making the product available.   It should be max in 24-48 hours

Regards
Thanks! Any update about the proof of commodity?

Hello,

We just noticed too that midascoin is live on bittrex.

We will proceed with verify that exchange and see if meet requirements for being added as "Approved".

I think that the only thing missing to boost MidasCoin is the proof of commodity and actual reviews of people using the credit cards. E.g. the fact that the virtual card is not readily available is a big minus in my opinion. Should these 2 issues be addressed, I think that MidasCoin will be the talk of the day!

We had a delay in stocking the VCC.  We have actually a 997 debit cards stock and only 50 vcc, we are waiting for another 950 before making the product available.   It should be max in 24-48 hours

Regards
Activity: 15
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Sounds like a great concept. Pointed my miners to your pool.
legendary
Why isnt the coin on any real exchange yet?

Hello,

We think that people are too addicted to the "premade coin template", that pay for be on exchange on day1, cause they need to dump something.

We are not that kind of cryptocurrency, exchange will list us when they want; if they want to be mentioned as approved in our announce thread, we require some audit about their security procedure.

This said, we are already in contact with several exchanges, so expect news on the next days.

Hey Midascoin, I would like to give you and your team a shout-out for the amazing customer.. miner service you provide. From strange problems to small questions there is always somebody on the team that will help you. Over a full day back in business and the network hashrate is mind blowing. The IRC channel is the most friendly I've seen. Haven't seen one bit of FUD... alot of promising things are happening and there is so much in store (literally would I rather have a credit card or gold?) ha. You guys have a great team and I am excited to see what happens and where the future of this coin is headed.

Hello,

We think that people are too addicted to the "premade coin template", that pay for be on exchange on day1, cause they need to dump something.

We are not that kind of cryptocurrency, exchange will list us when they want; if they want to be mentioned as approved in our announce thread, we require some audit about their security procedure.

This said, we are already in contact with several exchanges, so expect news on the next days.
legendary
Activity: 1030

The pool is taking 1% transaction fee ??  Angry  

Where exactly was it stated the the pool is taking 1% transaction fee ??  

The pool is NOT taking any fee.

The 1% on withdraw is the midascoin transaction tax, that apply on each transaction, and is our only revenue model, as stated on the first post.

Regards!

When will this coin listed on exchange?
1 week? 2 weeks?

Hello,

hi

my bad  for the point 2  Cry

but for the first ,2days and nothing?

i'm glad to see dev is/are here  Grin

Patience my friend, you have my word that in 12-18 hours there will be funds on the voucher platform; We already collected some network taxes, and we will move the funds to the voucher platform soon.

Regards
Activity: 322
When will this coin listed on exchange?
1 week? 2 weeks?
Pages:
Jump to: