Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 16. (Read 244736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Apparently there is only bot tradig on bittrex.

easiest way to buy cheapest and sell for the most you can. gotta get coins somehow Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Interesting concept. Where is the Gold stored? Is there a proof that the Gold is really bought and stored in a bank safe available at any time?

That means the coin already has 22 kg Gold now?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Apparently there is only bot tradig on bittrex.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Apologies for the late block time, our PoM system froze for an hour or so which caused difficulty spikes in which time the blocks were not able to process correctly. As you noticed the system was resolved and all is running smooth. Block time will be faster over the next few hours to compensate. Now is the best time to mine.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
can u change the security.inc of the official pool...it sucks everytime unlock the options and than confirm with email

set security.inc to false pls Smiley
Activity: 62
Ok next small blocks

problem fixed  Grin
2 hours since last block, what's wrong with midaspool  Huh

I have rent and I will earn nothing. Already happened like last time  Embarrassed
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
2 hours since last block, what's wrong with midaspool  Huh
Est. Shares this Round    121,651,627 (done: 939.5%)

What the hell?
legendary
Im confused we are at 22GH with 600 difficulty and earlier today we had 15GH with 1,200 diff.
what is the equation for the difficulty adjustment?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Is there another pool for this coin?  The one pool that is setup my ASICs don't like.  They will run for about 10 minutes, then will drop in hashrate and eventually stop all together.  I also noticed the difficulty jumping an awful lot.  It would go from 1600 to 600 to 200 to 1 and the back up almost randomly.  I think this may be causing a problem for my machines.

I am really interested in mining this coin as I believe the value will go up after than the calculator shows.  But as I understand this coin is supposed to be ASIC compatible but not so much with the FURYs.

Any suggestions?  Maybe another pool I can try?  A lot of the time if im having a problem it's usually with how the pool is setup and using a different pool fixes the situation.

Edit: for some reason "maybe but most likely not" keeps getting put after my question about another pool.  So please disregard that.  I really don't know why it keeps showing up in there.

Same here, G-blades on Windows using cpuminer will work for some time, and then stop.  They may restart at some point, but not always.  G-blades on Raspi work much better, but accepted hashrate variations are huge.  I tried to run separate instances of cpuminer per blade on Windows using stratumaverage.midaspool, same thing, first all is well, diff 512, occasionally going up to 6xx range, and then at some point mining stops, all I see is "stratum detected a new block" messages.  Using stratumlow didn't help either, same scenario, at first all is good, diff climbes according to hashrate, and then at some point mining stops, diff drops to teens, and again just "detected new block" messages...

edit: BTW, on the same computer, same blades/cpuminer work just fine on nicehash with diff 512, and on clevermining with diff256/512, so it is something about midas pool for sure...

This actually took me a long time to figure out.  Check to see if the software you are running is CGMiner 3.* if it is look for 4.7.1.  I've been using that for an hour so far without problems.

I'm using CPUminer, sandor111 version, works like a charm everywhere else.  I actually switched to it from cgminer/bfgminer because it gave me much less rejects using Gridseeds (both pods and blades) on the pools I use (multipools mostly).  I'm going to try bfgminer with midaspool...

edit: Funny, just got the same issue with gridseed blades and nicehash, I bet people are buying hashrate there to point to midaspool Wink  Back to clevermining they go.
Activity: 42
Pending support ticket bounty has been Paid, check your email (or support ticket) for the midascoin voucher!

In case we missed anyone, simply open a support ticket at http://midaspay.io/helpdesk or update your existing ticket.

Regards

legendary
Is there another pool for this coin?  The one pool that is setup my ASICs don't like.  They will run for about 10 minutes, then will drop in hashrate and eventually stop all together.  I also noticed the difficulty jumping an awful lot.  It would go from 1600 to 600 to 200 to 1 and the back up almost randomly.  I think this may be causing a problem for my machines.

I am really interested in mining this coin as I believe the value will go up after than the calculator shows.  But as I understand this coin is supposed to be ASIC compatible but not so much with the FURYs.

Any suggestions?  Maybe another pool I can try?  A lot of the time if im having a problem it's usually with how the pool is setup and using a different pool fixes the situation.

Edit: for some reason "maybe but most likely not" keeps getting put after my question about another pool.  So please disregard that.  I really don't know why it keeps showing up in there.

Same here, G-blades on Windows using cpuminer will work for some time, and then stop.  They may restart at some point, but not always.  G-blades on Raspi work much better, but accepted hashrate variations are huge.  I tried to run separate instances of cpuminer per blade on Windows using stratumaverage.midaspool, same thing, first all is well, diff 512, occasionally going up to 6xx range, and then at some point mining stops, all I see is "stratum detected a new block" messages.  Using stratumlow didn't help either, same scenario, at first all is good, diff climbes according to hashrate, and then at some point mining stops, diff drops to teens, and again just "detected new block" messages...

edit: BTW, on the same computer, same blades/cpuminer work just fine on nicehash with diff 512, and on clevermining with diff256/512, so it is something about midas pool for sure...

This actually took me a long time to figure out.  Check to see if the software you are running is CGMiner 3.* if it is look for 4.7.1.  I've been using that for an hour so far without problems.

Thats interesting i use 3.1.1 and have never had a problem
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

So I figured out the problem.  The version of SGMiner I was using was using CGMiner 3.*.* which isnt supported by the pool.  Downloaded 4.7 and everything looks to be working now Cheesy.  This actually helped me a lot seeing I was having problems with other pools as well.
legendary
Is there another pool for this coin?  The one pool that is setup my ASICs don't like.  They will run for about 10 minutes, then will drop in hashrate and eventually stop all together.  I also noticed the difficulty jumping an awful lot.  It would go from 1600 to 600 to 200 to 1 and the back up almost randomly.  I think this may be causing a problem for my machines.

I am really interested in mining this coin as I believe the value will go up after than the calculator shows.  But as I understand this coin is supposed to be ASIC compatible but not so much with the FURYs.

Any suggestions?  Maybe another pool I can try?  A lot of the time if im having a problem it's usually with how the pool is setup and using a different pool fixes the situation.

you can try the low and average stratum.
Is there another pool for this coin?  The one pool that is setup my ASICs don't like.  They will run for about 10 minutes, then will drop in hashrate and eventually stop all together.  I also noticed the difficulty jumping an awful lot.  It would go from 1600 to 600 to 200 to 1 and the back up almost randomly.  I think this may be causing a problem for my machines.

I am really interested in mining this coin as I believe the value will go up after than the calculator shows.  But as I understand this coin is supposed to be ASIC compatible but not so much with the FURYs.

Any suggestions?  Maybe another pool I can try?  A lot of the time if im having a problem it's usually with how the pool is setup and using a different pool fixes the situation.

Activity: 42
King of the Pool Contest is live.  Congratulations to the first King Stoner19, who will hold the crown for the next  24 Hours!

All the rules and stats will be updated in the pool homepage soon.  Meanwhile, that a look that the faq on the first post.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I was recommended to look at MIDAS COIN via POLONIEX TROLLBOX..I will check it out fully to see if we need to purchase a bag for QBK assets. I can also do a nice article too. Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: