Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 15. (Read 244736 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Sorry for not post in this thread for a long time now I am back. Grin
Any good news ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
lol, why ppl sell more cheap than guaranted value?

some people gotta pay their electric for mining and cant hold

So why no one buy ? if value is really guaranted, ppl should buy it when it's nealy close to 0.11$...
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Did anyone order a gold bar ?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide

some people gotta pay their electric for mining and cant hold
Hello Gysca.

We are hearing all the community feedback, about what the community expect about the proof of assets.

Our options for provide this kind of "proof" are actually the following:

1- Proceed with a notarized appraisal of the reserve.

2- Take agreement with our partner for setup a physical point of swap, where anyone can walk the shop door with midascoin, and left the shop with gold (and maybe vice-versa in a future).

Stay tuned for news at the beginning of next week.

Regards

Did u have any video or photo with Midas Payment text on paper and Gold?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello Gysca.

We are hearing all the community feedback, about what the community expect about the proof of assets.

Our options for provide this kind of "proof" are actually the following:

1- Proceed with a notarized appraisal of the reserve.

2- Take agreement with our partner for setup a physical point of swap, where anyone can walk the shop door with midascoin, and left the shop with gold (and maybe vice-versa in a future).

Stay tuned for news at the beginning of next week.

Regards
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

Interesting concept. Where is the Gold stored? Is there a proof that the Gold is really bought and stored in a bank safe available at any time?

That means the coin already has 22 kg Gold now?

Still no answers for my questions. MidasCoin where is your Gold stored? Proof that it really exists? There are nearly 23kg now?

Actually, they  dont need 23kg right now. Because coin has mined only 2.87%,
So they just need 0.66kg Reserve, it's nearly 25500$

agreed, but maybe dev can make this clear, so there will be no FUD about this.

Interesting concept. Where is the Gold stored? Is there a proof that the Gold is really bought and stored in a bank safe available at any time?

Still no answers for my questions. MidasCoin where is your Gold stored? Proof that it really exists? There are nearly 23kg now?

Actually, they  dont need 23kg right now. Because coin has mined only 2.87%,
So they just need 0.66kg Reserve, it's nearly 25500$
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Is there a multi pool yet?
legendary
Ok price settled out now you will probably see some buys. when it opened on the marked it was 40k-50ksat and MID is valued at around 22k sat and now that the BTC price is pretty close it is just as fair to buy MID as to mine.
legendary
Weird, why only sell order on exchange.
Seems no one buy this coin.

its overpriced for bitcoin at the current rate its cheaper to mine it
Weird, why only sell order on exchange.
Seems no one buy this coin.
you should not remove security, but your mail server is a bit slow, maybe you can fix that, i received confirmation mail for chenging detail 10-15 minutes after asked

Hey Tommy,

We use the transactional email service Mandrill, that ensure high and fast delivery rate.  (yes, we pay for every email sent)

I don't think we can do more on that matter Smiley

Regards
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
sleek market at bittrex

only 1.4 BTC to 1 sat

and only 0.4 BTC to 40k sat

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Just want to say thank you to MidasCoin and team for the opportunity to be King for 24 hours. I like what you guys are doing and have every intention of supporting and following your progress indefinitely. The dedication to support and contact with the community far exceeds most other altcoin dev teams. Great work guys. Looking forward to future developments from the MidasCoin team.
legendary
can u change the security.inc of the official pool...it sucks everytime unlock the options and than confirm with email

set security.inc to false pls Smiley

Hello,

We can't do that.

Unfortunately we get every second scan and tens of scan and login attempt.

We assume someone is trying a big list of user/password combination from other pools.

Changing those settings will most likely lead to some account of being compromised and a loss of funds, something that we cannot simply accept.

We know that the security procedure may be boring, but are a benefit for all the community.

Regards
you should not remove security, but your mail server is a bit slow, maybe you can fix that, i received confirmation mail for chenging detail 10-15 minutes after asked

i get mine instantly everytime. maybe its your email provider Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
can u change the security.inc of the official pool...it sucks everytime unlock the options and than confirm with email

Hello,

We can't do that.

Unfortunately we get every second scan and tens of scan and login attempt.

We assume someone is trying a big list of user/password combination from other pools.

Changing those settings will most likely lead to some account of being compromised and a loss of funds, something that we cannot simply accept.

We know that the security procedure may be boring, but are a benefit for all the community.

Regards

Hello,

We can't do that.

Unfortunately we get every second login attempts from automated sources.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: