Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 12. (Read 244736 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Midascoin Last Active:   25 September 2014, 15:07:10   Whats up with that ?
legendary
I could try the Midas Debit Card (EU shipping incl.), but the shop is forcing me to get international shipping (+200MID) and does not allow the EU Delivery (free) option when going to checkout.

Do you have an account on the site ? Just proceed with the order and always check the free shipping.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I could try the Midas Debit Card (EU shipping incl.), but the shop is forcing me to get international shipping (+200MID) and does not allow the EU Delivery (free) option when going to checkout.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Debit CARDS, express delivery, that sounds great !
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

i had a look at the shop yesterday,
possibly only sends to UK ?

if the virtual debit card was actually available, i'd try that.

They charge 200 Midascoins if its international shipment through ems and more if it is courier (according to them)
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

i had a look at the shop yesterday,
possibly only sends to UK ?

if the virtual debit card was actually available, i'd try that.
Activity: 56
Just put an order through for a gold bar, will see how it goes and keep you all updated to see if its the real deal. If anyone else got anything from their shop maybe they can share what they ordered and what they got?

Yes please keep us updated. I was going to do the same. But if you've already done it, I'll leave my coins on the market awaiting your post proclaiming you got the gold!

Cheers,
Pit
legendary

I would love to try the Debit Card and probably will this week.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Just put an order through for a gold bar, will see how it goes and keep you all updated to see if its the real deal. If anyone else got anything from their shop maybe they can share what they ordered and what they got?

ty yes id love to hear people that actually bought something from the store and got their goods, cant understand the low price it makes no sense at all if its real.
Activity: 23
legendary
Hello Gysca.

We are hearing all the community feedback, about what the community expect about the proof of assets.

Our options for provide this kind of "proof" are actually the following:

1- Proceed with a notarized appraisal of the reserve.

2- Take agreement with our partner for setup a physical point of swap, where anyone can walk the shop door with midascoin, and left the shop with gold (and maybe vice-versa in a future).

Stay tuned for news at the beginning of next week.

Regards

this is probably why the Price dropped , he set a time  and missed it wich makes most people assume he cant backup his claims and that there is no gold.
Now there could be many good reasons why this didnt happen, But he should have made some kind of statement need a few more days something along those lines this just looks bad imo.
legendary
I have been following this with interest to see where this coin goes.  Seems like it has gotten to the end of the line now.

Looking on the bittrex trades most of them are trading "dust".  The majority of trades are less than $5.  It looks like someone is trying to "squeeze" all they can out of this as long as they can.

If this was really backed by gold and I say "if" since I don't believe it is we should all be tripping over each other wanting to buy it and just cash out.  Why would anyone in their right mind not want to buy gold at 1/2 price?  That makes no sense, the company itself should be buying all of it up themselves since it is literally FREE money.

If someone told you that they are selling USD or EUROs for 1/2 price who would not buy?

Anyways I am not a crypto expert but got involved in this early on when I got emails from somebody...

You are 100% correct and If it was really backed by gold midascoin dev would be crazy not to sell his mom to buy it all up(and the buy back his mom with the gold) , since this doesnt seem to be happening ...
I have to Assume the worst and not buy , I could be missing out on a garanteed  dubbelup but i have my doubts.

Also;
Total coins 7.5mln 36 month distribution midaspool doing 50k coins a day so thats 20% in the first month ? blocks are 50 atm so 1000 blocks a day.
the other 35 months will have to be capped below 6 coins per block?
there is something wrong here is it my math or the ann?

Activity: 4
I have been following this with interest to see where this coin goes.  Seems like it has gotten to the end of the line now.

Looking on the bittrex trades most of them are trading "dust".  The majority of trades are less than $5.  It looks like someone is trying to "squeeze" all they can out of this as long as they can.

If this was really backed by gold and I say "if" since I don't believe it is we should all be tripping over each other wanting to buy it and just cash out.  Why would anyone in their right mind not want to buy gold at 1/2 price?  That makes no sense, the company itself should be buying all of it up themselves since it is literally FREE money.

If someone told you that they are selling USD or EUROs for 1/2 price who would not buy?

Anyways I am not a crypto expert but got involved in this early on when I got emails from somebody...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Huh My god,the coin is undervalue now....

Yeah it's getting killed on Bittrex. I'm holding about 2500 and I'm not a happy camper at the moment.  Sad

What will be this coin if situation dont change?

Why ppl sell at this price if it's guaranted ? There is no sense

Yes, why are people selling and missing out on 50% of their profit? There's no sense in that.

This is why people with money keep getting more money.  

Either way, if you're bagholding Midas, wtf do you care what the market price on Bittrex is.  The value is going to keep going up, and you'll be able to cash out at the store.  Eventually people will clue in on the exchanges and the price will be +/- 10% of the set value.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
 now have not seen for gold
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Smiley It looks that the team do not pay their real attention in this coin
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
Hello,

Has anybody actually used any of the products, i.e. debit cards, gold bars etc?

I think that this will add credibility to the whole project and will boost the value and interest on this coin.

I was wondering the same thing? I have quite a bit of MID after today's drop, so I may try and use some it to get some gold and will let the community know the results. I mean if they actually honor it at $0.12 USD, you could practially double your money buying MID on trex and then trading it for gold.

Cheers,
Pit

Thanks that would be great!  Also if you could update about the whole progress and updates, it would be much appreciated.
Activity: 56
I can not complete my manual payment from pool. It says that the confirmation mail was sent but I don't get any mail on my adress or I get it 12 ours later when token is expired?!? I wrote a support ticket and there is no answer for 3 days now?!? It seems that problem is only with hotmail. On my other "gmail" account there is no problem at all. Devs can you do something?

This is a problem we are still looking into solving.

Hi,

Now its more than 7 days after relaunch.. where is the 2% bonus for old miners?

Thanks

and....?

Unfortunately the mining bonus has been delayed further, it's definitely coming in the next few days. Sorry for the wait.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hi,

Now its more than 7 days after relaunch.. where is the 2% bonus for old miners?

Thanks

and....?
Pages:
Jump to: