Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 43. (Read 31776 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/livetreeadept
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

From Ashley last month:
We have already started on the development and cannot wait to start sharing with you the beta version of the platform.  We expect it to be ready before the main sale! This will help foster even more support from our industry partners and the community.

We'll be eager to wait for the release of the beta version, the platform looks very promising and early investors will bring huge dividends!

The fact that there is a beta version of the product is a huge advantage. Now investors do not want to invest only one idea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 03, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

From Ashley last month:
We have already started on the development and cannot wait to start sharing with you the beta version of the platform.  We expect it to be ready before the main sale! This will help foster even more support from our industry partners and the community.

We'll be eager to wait for the release of the beta version, the platform looks very promising and early investors will bring huge dividends!
Activity: 224
January 03, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
I want to ask? How many eth that already collect of this project ?

540 ETH was raised in the presale. The main sale hasn't happened yet.
So 540 is not bad but what is the soft cap for the eth?  So the presale is continue?

The soft cap was 500 eth.  It was reached.  The presale has ended.  The main sale starts January 31st.

is Adept currently earning a profit and is the prototype currently being used in the market?

LiveTree is an exsisting crowdfunding platform looking to expand.  While the new platform is not up and running yet, you can visit their current platform here https://secure.livetree.com/#!/home
LiveTree’s film, TV and content business was established 2 years ago. LiveTree has already captured 5% of the UK entertainment crowdfunding market ($1bn global market). LiveTree ADEPT is the next generation of the platform built on experience from our proven existing business. The new platform, ADEPT, goes beyond crowdfunding and utilizes the blockchain to lower fees, remove costly contracts and introduces the world’s first end-to-end, distribution platform ($500bn global market). Over the last 2 years, LiveTree has established several high-profile partners including Red Rock Entertainment, The British Film Institute, Film London, the Screen Arts Institute, and 14,000 industry suppliers worldwide.

Happy New Year LiveTree team and supporters!
Good to hear that the platform is already under construction!
Where can we read more about Blossom TV (decentralized video on-demand) and is it possible to register (as content creator) for the beta-version?
As I understand investors will be able to invest into film making, video production with their tokens?

Well, that is some good news.

Will it be possible to see some demo or alpha website to check it before?

It can bring more investors also.

From Ashley last month:
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 03, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
Where can we read more about Blossom TV (decentralized video on-demand) and is it possible to register (as content creator) for the beta-version?
As I understand investors will be able to invest into film making, video production with their tokens?

Well, that is some good news.

Will it be possible to see some demo or alpha website to check it before?

It can bring more investors also.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
January 03, 2018, 06:31:52 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

Please make good use of that fund.
I like this project and hope it a success. You guys need to make some good promotion to let more people know it.
Activity: 60
January 03, 2018, 01:40:09 AM
The team can tell at what stage of development is? This information is interesting for potential investors.
Activity: 81
January 03, 2018, 01:39:13 AM
The pre-sale has ended and the main-sale begins soon.  The platform is under construction.  There should be addition news coming out this week regarding the project.
Activity: 130
January 03, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
Hi I am just prepping for my next Livetree video. Just noticed on the website on the registration page, you have the price of ETH at $295. Please update that
Activity: 12
January 03, 2018, 01:36:54 AM
is Adept currently earning a profit and is the prototype currently being used in the market?
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 02, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

So 540 is not bad but what is the soft cap for the eth?  So the presale is continue?
January 02, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 02, 2018, 10:47:59 PM
January 02, 2018, 11:46:50 AM
How much fund was raised during the pre-ICO?
What is the price in pre-ICO?

1. 540 ETH
2. 1 ETH = 2000 SED

Activity: 252
January 02, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
How much fund was raised during the pre-ICO?
What is the price in pre-ICO?
Activity: 490
January 02, 2018, 12:18:04 AM
Happy New Year from the Livetree team!
___

Happy New Year !!
I wish the best for the main sale
January 01, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
Happy New Year from the Livetree team!
___

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 01, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
I think that's a stereotype that the ICOs need to collection millions of USD, LiveTree reached their minimum-goal, and this would be enogh to develop the project - that's the main thing.
Not always quantity means quality.

Did they decrease their soft cap? If they did and said that they reached the soft cap i would be happy. But if they didn't do such a statement they need way more to reach their soft cap.

From page 44 of the whitepaper:

The tokens will be sold during two separate events: a pre-sale and a main
sale event. There is a minimum sale quantity of 1 million Seed tokens across the pre-sale and main sales (including
bonus allocations).

1.2 million+ Seed were sold in the presale. The soft cap has been met.

Oh, i am happy then. I thought your soft cap was 10.000 eth. I saw in here https://icobench.com/ico/livetree-adept

Anyways, it is very nice that project will continue regardless of funds anymore. Congratulations.

Thank you for the heads up, we have contacted them and they have already fixed the information.

Oh, i checked now you are right. They decreased it to 500 eth. It is nice that someone wants to check the ico would get the right information from there.
December 31, 2017, 11:01:51 PM
Hello, excuse me , I just want to ask about the main sale date. On https://icobench.com/ico/livetree-adept said that the main sale starts from 2018-01-31 - 2018-02-23 , and on this thread Main Sale - 7 January 2018 . Thanks !

Hello.  The main sale start date has just changed.  The thread here has now been updated to reflect the current start date for the main sale, which is January 31, 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: