Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 42. (Read 31776 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
Self moderated post is 99% scam
Activity: 224
January 12, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
Could you please specify or write more how LiveTree will help charities?
May be somebody from your team is here who works with charities? Do you have a list of charities with whom you work or any charity from all over the world can benefit from this?

From the bottom of page 2 of the whitepaper https://az816050.vo.msecnd.net/whitepaper/en/LiveTree_ADEPT_Whitepaper_0_8_2.pdf

Project creators who crowdfund their work via LiveTree also allocate a percentage
of the money raised to a non-profit or charity.

More on that here: https://secure.livetree.com/ADEPT/#!/howitworks
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
January 12, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
Could you please specify or write more how LiveTree will help charities?
May be somebody from your team is here who works with charities? Do you have a list of charities with whom you work or any charity from all over the world can benefit from this?
January 11, 2018, 06:29:07 PM
Help charities while making your film! #ADEPT is for Creators. Main Sale Starts 31st of Jan. http://ow.ly/m6W030hHpCf
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 09, 2018, 04:24:43 PM
The hard cap is the number of ETH that triggers the smart contract to shut down.  Also when it was created eth was around 270 dollars.  We do not expect the hard cap to come into play here.  

This project had a soft cap of 500 eth.  It reached it during the pre-sale at 545 eth.  We have made some exciting advances in the project that will be made public in the upcoming weeks prior to the main sale.  The contract hard cap is set, we won't reduce the trigger.  Please understand that it doesn't matter how much the main sale raises LiveTree is moving forward since the softcap was reached.  All the extra tokens left over after the main sale will be destroyed.

Keep your eyes open for the next few weeks and judge for yourself once you have more information.

Well, i can get your points.

And if is coded to smart contract you can't do something about it.

I am waiting for the good news then Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
January 09, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
The hard cap is the number of ETH that triggers the smart contract to shut down.  Also when it was created eth was around 270 dollars.  We do not expect the hard cap to come into play here.  

This project had a soft cap of 500 eth.  It reached it during the pre-sale at 545 eth.  We have made some exciting advances in the project that will be made public in the upcoming weeks prior to the main sale.  The contract hard cap is set, we won't reduce the trigger.  Please understand that it doesn't matter how much the main sale raises LiveTree is moving forward since the softcap was reached.  All the extra tokens left over after the main sale will be destroyed.

Keep your eyes open for the next few weeks and judge for yourself once you have more information.

i really appreciate this answer and, well, i think is great that dev is available to clarify even this side of the project.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Great, we will wait for news and follow the development, I go to the generosity companies until the complete victory together with your team)))
January 09, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

totally agree.
Marketing, promotion, in this phase of the project are so important!

An other question: how much is the hard cap of the main sale?

Maximum or hard cap: 174,000 ETH

I plan on launching a TV show project later this year and I'm interested in using the Adept platform.  I came here to listen to learn more about Adept and the process.  Also, I'm interested in buying seed as well.

Glad to hear it, very cool!

174000 eth is a huuuuge number! if eth=1000$ it would be a hard cap of 174 million dollars!!

I don't know, don't you think is too high? (well of course i hope that you will reach it!)

Actually, i think a ridiculously high hard cap is harming icos.

They should reduce it dramatically. Otherwise, people thinks it never reach it and price will drop after the exchanges. Also, it is looking very greedy.

I hope devs can consider your opinion.
A reasonable hard cap will help achieve a successful ICO.
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised?
January 09, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

totally agree.

I plan on launching a TV show project later this year and I'm interested in using the Adept platform.  I came here to listen to learn more about Adept and the process.  Also, I'm interested in buying seed as well.

174000 eth is a huuuuge number! if eth=1000$ it would be a hard cap of 174 million dollars!!

I don't know, don't you think is too high? (well of course i hope that you will reach it!)

They should reduce it dramatically. Otherwise, people thinks it never reach it and price will drop after the exchanges. Also, it is looking very greedy.

maybe you're right.

In my opinion, if anico will rise more than 15 million dollars it's a successfull ico!

obviously i whis the best for this project, but i'm wondering...what investor will think if the ico will reach 50 million dollars (1/3 of the hard cap)? i hope that they will still think the ico as a great success!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 09, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

totally agree.

January 09, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

totally agree.

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
January 08, 2018, 09:29:36 PM
The pre-sale has ended and the main-sale begins soon.  The platform is under construction.  There should be addition news coming out this week regarding the project.

With the successful pre-sale over and the main-sale fast approaching let's hope the additional news will have information on which exchanges have been selected for SED.
January 08, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

totally agree.

Activity: 392
Merit: 118
January 08, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
I plan on launching a TV show project later this year and I'm interested in using the Adept platform.  I came here to listen to learn more about Adept and the process.  Also, I'm interested in buying seed as well.
January 08, 2018, 06:13:35 PM
I want to ask? How many eth that already collect of this project ?

540 ETH was raised in the presale. The main sale hasn't happened yet.

Please make good use of that fund.
I like this project and hope it a success. You guys need to make some good promotion to let more people know it.

totally agree.

Activity: 434
January 05, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

From Ashley last month:
We have already started on the development and cannot wait to start sharing with you the beta version of the platform.  We expect it to be ready before the main sale! This will help foster even more support from our industry partners and the community.

We'll be eager to wait for the release of the beta version, the platform looks very promising and early investors will bring huge dividends!

The fact that there is a beta version of the product is a huge advantage. Now investors do not want to invest only one idea.

That is true. It would be great if the beta version is released before the crowdsale.
It will be a big plus.

This is indeed good news! And would certainly attract more investors to participate in the crowdsale.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

From Ashley last month:
We have already started on the development and cannot wait to start sharing with you the beta version of the platform.  We expect it to be ready before the main sale! This will help foster even more support from our industry partners and the community.

We'll be eager to wait for the release of the beta version, the platform looks very promising and early investors will bring huge dividends!

The fact that there is a beta version of the product is a huge advantage. Now investors do not want to invest only one idea.

That is true. It would be great if the beta version is released before the crowdsale.
It will be a big plus.
January 04, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
Discover how the blockchain is facilitating more crowdfunding across a huge range of industries here: http://ow.ly/oPs830hz8u1
___
January 04, 2018, 02:34:07 PM
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/livetreeadept

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: