Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 31. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Ethereum.link is still growing, #linkproject is still developing to a higher height and it is giving room to businesses which will love to be with crypto-currencies. That is good for me, still loving still following
I'm just amaze regarding of budget in this campaign it is still stand for others and make a good name even others have a negative trust for deja.
I'm not thinking that it is because to make a good images then at the last they will run. I make a positive feelings to success this campaign.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
im hoping that this would be true and legit, i put my trust in this hoping that i would not regret to join this campaign, this would be my first so i trust this campaign and i never leave this until the campaign will end.
Same as your opinion, I hope this campaign will true and trusted even others make a bad information for this campaign. Then, just prove it to others that this is legit even others leave because of different non-sense opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Ethereum.link is still growing, #linkproject is still developing to a higher height and it is giving room to businesses which will love to be with crypto-currencies. That is good for me, still loving still following
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
It really isn't a bad rate since the participants allowed is just limited. And the price of LNK is based on ETH and just as what you've said, ETH price may increase just like before.

I hope the project goes success with the slow investments coming it may reach the max cap but it will take too long. If only big investors will see these because this really is a good one being backed by physical silver by devs.
By the way, why 9% bonus rather than 10% .
Dont listen to this guy guys hes a fake. Stolen hero profile
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
One his path is this project must go smoothly and deja will get green trust,
the dev team should be able to prove this the project is not a SCAM,
prove it and people will believe it !!  Smiley

Why don't you just give the dev the benefit of the doubt for now. So far everything about this ico has been on the up and up. People are too fast is making false accusations without proof.

In crypto world it's very hard to give someone the benefit of the doubt. This worked back in 2013 but now people are much more caution because most of them had learn their lesson the hard way. I really hope that this will get sorted out.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Let's go link, great company growing we're seeing, from the marketing process to the ICO growth, we're all great!

I just saw there are few hours left to get 9% bonus
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This campaign is very good, so many investors who join this project, they both hope that this project will be successful and become a big project later, I will always join in this project, this good project
Activity: 938
Thanks for all support for LNK Projects
We cant say this project scam without real proof
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
im hoping that this would be true and legit, i put my trust in this hoping that i would not regret to join this campaign, this would be my first so i trust this campaign and i never leave this until the campaign will end.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!

Why don't you just give the dev the benefit of the doubt for now. So far everything about this ico has been on the up and up. People are too fast is making false accusations without proof.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
We'll prove our funds collected, as funds are held in several addresses that's why we haven't displayed it but we'll work for a solution.
you will need to do that very fast in other to rekindle trust on this. Many promoter here are getting discouraged seeing you account show this warning sign!

Cant agree better .. @dev lets put the effort to prove your point it should be done in top priority as people are in confusion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
We'll prove our funds collected, as funds are held in several addresses that's why we haven't displayed it but we'll work for a solution.
you will need to do that very fast in other to rekindle trust on this. Many promoter here are getting discouraged seeing you account show this warning sign!
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
I think the only way to prove it without using an escrow is by showing the btc and eth address in public to show us how many btc and eth are collected and to check if what they're saying about the 630k raised amount is true.

On the other note, please don't delete accusation posts here instead answer it and prove that they're wrong.
Hoping for the best on this Project and for things to cleared up.

I agree, having posts deleted inside an ANN thread is kind of a bad look no matter how right you may be. There might be a few Investors that will read the whole thread that want to know the same questions that some people are asking in here so having it not deleted is a good thing especially if this project is legit.

There is a reason why OP deleted post, probably it is a bit spammy or whatever.  But I guess OP should avoid deleting post as much as possible specially if the question is about the ICO no matter how spammy or trollish it is.  It would be best to answer the concern. And prove that they are wrong if they are attacking the thread.

The only post I saw being deleted were a big red spammy posts made by a troll kept repeating the same without proof, even when his questions were already answered.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
Nice project, waiting to see the whitepaper tomorrow as I heard on slack, following
Yes true and now the whitepaper has been released, please visit: https://ethereum.link/whitepaper_lang.php available at 13 languages:

Bahasa
Српски
Deutsche
English
Ελληνικά
Français
Italiano
Português
Pусский
Română
Tiếng Việt
हिंदी
日本語

With the whitepaper then ease all of investors from different countries. Great project dev.

Great work there, this will definitely make people understand what Link is planning.  I hope there will be more translation so that more people from different country will have a greater understanding about Link.

It'll have more translations, main project information needs to have global access.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
prove it and people will believe it !!  Smiley
I think the only way to prove it without using an escrow is by showing the btc and eth address in public to show us how many btc and eth are collected and to check if what they're saying about the 630k raised amount is true.

On the other note, please don't delete accusation posts here instead answer it and prove that they're wrong.

I agree, having posts deleted inside an ANN thread is kind of a bad look no matter how right you may be. There might be a few Investors that will read the whole thread that want to know the same questions that some people are asking in here so having it not deleted is a good thing especially if this project is legit.

There is a reason why OP deleted post, probably it is a bit spammy or whatever.  But I guess OP should avoid deleting post as much as possible specially if the question is about the ICO no matter how spammy or trollish it is.  It would be best to answer the concern. And prove that they are wrong if they are attacking the thread.
Activity: 812

Well, this address already has 2.5k + usd https://etherscan.io/address/0x7209BA29bA9b163C655b12CbF3c33369b77E1742 but I saw there were other addresses at first, and with BTC each user gets a different account and balance is not moved from it... I see nothing wrong
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Nice project, waiting to see the whitepaper tomorrow as I heard on slack, following
Yes true and now the whitepaper has been released, please visit: https://ethereum.link/whitepaper_lang.php available at 13 languages:

Bahasa
Српски
Deutsche
English
Ελληνικά
Français
Italiano
Português
Pусский
Română
Tiếng Việt
हिंदी
日本語

With the whitepaper then ease all of investors from different countries. Great project dev.

Great work there, this will definitely make people understand what Link is planning.  I hope there will be more translation so that more people from different country will have a greater understanding about Link.

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: