Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations! - page 10. (Read 34291 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
I have updated all tables and chart on the first page of this thread.

nc50lc and DaveF earned a lot of merit and now have more that 2000 merits!
Gorgeous! Cool

Hydrogen, amishmanish, rdbase and sheenshane are new Legendaries.
Bttzed03 and cryptomaxsun who are active on Philippine and Russian local boards respectively have also achieved the same position.
BlackHatCoiner has also earned enough merits to become a Legendary, but he does not have sufficient activity.

aysg76, slaman29, Little Mouse and pawanjain have ranked up to Hero Members.

UmerIdrees, CryptocurencyKing, Zedpastin have been promoted to Sr. Members.
Stalker22, ZekiBeyy, Jackl87, sky999 and The0ldl_lser who are active on Croatian, Turkish, German and Russian local boards respectively have also reached this level.
RickDeckard has also received enough merits to rank up to a Senior, but he does not yet have the required activity points.

RainbowKun, isaac_clarke22, KingsDen, FIFA worldcup, Philipma1957cellphone, Frank AlpenCoin, QueenVera and TimtheYoutuber became Full Members.
Hispo who posts on the Spain local board has also achieved the same rank.

Best of luck! Cool

I am also just few merits away from becoming Full Member.  One day, i will wake up and find myself to be a full member  Wink

This day has come earlier than you expected. Now you have 100 merits and can wear an avatar. Congrats!

Still Snr Member  Grin  Grin
If "Activity" could be sent like Merit, then of course I would send you some Activity.

Activity is one of valuable characteristics on the forum. Of course, it cannot be sent. Some users (mostly bounty hunters) have a lot of activity points, but zero merit, other members have tons of merits, but not many activity points. It depends on the quality of the user's posts.

There were many members who ranked up in the previous update, so I didn't notice that igehhh is still a Sr. Member. Now I added a comment about insufficient activity in the logs.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Can anyone tell me how does it feel like becoming a Sr. Member ?    Cool
It seem that LoyceV and EFS have provided the right explanation (providing enough merit) for you so now I think you can experience for yourself what it's like to move up the rank to become a senior member. Congratulation to those of you who have reached senior rank so far. The next 2 rank (Hero & Legendary) are challenge that you must complete by continuously improving the quality of your post and knowledge on the forum.

Ranking up is a feeling of joy which cannot be expressed in the words. Its a memorable moment for me  Smiley

Thanks a lot everyone who helped and supported me to achieve this rank.

Congratulations to you on this achievement.  Smiley Smiley

I am also just few merits away from becoming Full Member.  One day, i will wake up and find myself to be a full member  Wink
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
It seem that LoyceV and EFS have provided the right explanation (providing enough merit) for you so now I think you can experience for yourself what it's like to move up the rank to become a senior member. Congratulation to those of you who have reached senior rank so far. The next 2 rank (Hero & Legendary) are challenge that you must complete by continuously improving the quality of your post and knowledge on the forum.

Ranking up is a feeling of joy which cannot be expressed in the words. Its a memorable moment for me  Smiley

Thanks a lot everyone who helped and supported me to achieve this rank.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

So far I'm still 135 miles away to feel the Legendary rank vibes on my profile. But it seem the smell has started to smell from a distance.  Kiss
Activity: 98
Merit: 173

Gabrics, Farmer Bill, kaggie, elliottflz65, Westingcote and kxwhalexk have been promoted to Full Members.
conilmionome, MK-74, vjudeu and garlonicon, SparrowOnTheMoon and Advocatus who are active on Italian, Turkish, Polish and Russian local boards respectively have also reached this level.

Congratulations on ranking up! Cool

It seems that I have to work harder. Kaggie replied under my topic. He is really worth it. I believe he will become a legend in the near future. Of course I will do my best,too. Cheesy

Congratulations to other friends.

I still need some activity to upgrade.   go go go!!!!! Cool
Merit: 834
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
Still Snr Member  Grin  Grin
If "Activity" could be sent like Merit, then of course I would send you some Activity.
Activity: 333
Merit: 506
Thanks!

....waaaaaaaaiiiiiitttt a miinuttee...

Well, congrats to others who have ranked up. Smiley
Congratulations... You are moving at the speed of light, keep it up bro!!!
Thanks dude. Smiley

I have to wait a couple months to be a Full Member, a bit like your own promotion schedule though!  
Shocked Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Thanks!

Congratulations... You are moving at the speed of light, keep it up bro!!!
Activity: 333
Merit: 506
Another 3 weeks have passed, so all the lists and chart have been updated as of last Friday, July 30, 2021.

Gabrics, Farmer Bill, kaggie, elliottflz65, Westingcote and kxwhalexk have been promoted to Full Members.
conilmionome, MK-74, vjudeu and garlonicon, SparrowOnTheMoon and Advocatus who are active on Italian, Turkish, Polish and Russian local boards respectively have also reached this level.

Thanks!

legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
I even looked at your post history to see if there was anything worth meriting.
Sure, no one? Okay.

but you're still writing long but poorly-written, rambling posts in extremely broken English.
Wow, too bad I'm hearing this for the first time, I'm just startled right now, I'm quite the opposite

You've received plenty of merits, though, and the only thing keeping you from getting to Hero is your activity.  I'm not sure if you're complaining or hoping to get more merits with the above post, but consider yourself lucky that you got as far as you did.
I'm not complaining I was just laughing at my activity, I know I'm lacking activity and mathematically I won't rank up till January 2021, I'm fully aware of this and I don't care about ranking up as long as the boat is sailing I'm okay. Lucky? for my hard work? I'll take that as a bouquet. Rome was not built in a day. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Cashback 15%
Wow, 3 new Legendary members in 3 weeks--that seems rather low, don't you think? 

Congrats to all the members who managed to rank up in the last 3 weeks!  I think I gave a bunch of merits to a few of them, though I'm not sure if that helped get them to their present rank or is helping them get to their next one.  Either way, they deserve it.  I'm still thinking that for a 3-week period, that's a very small number of members ranking up.  Not sure if merits aren't being distributed efficiently by sources or non-sources or if there's some other problem, but I just get the feeling that there should be a lot more people climbing the ranks.

You've been on my ignore list for a long time, and I only un-ignored you to see what you posted.  I even looked at your post history to see if there was anything worth meriting, but you're still writing long but poorly-written, rambling posts in extremely broken English.  You've received plenty of merits, though, and the only thing keeping you from getting to Hero is your activity.  I'm not sure if you're complaining or hoping to get more merits with the above post, but consider yourself lucky that you got as far as you did.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
legendary
Another 3 weeks have passed, so all the lists and chart have been updated as of last Friday, July 30, 2021.

ibminer, franky1 and jeremypwr earned a large amount of merit and now have over 2000 merits.
lovesmayfamilis, dkbit98 and Plutosky who are active on Russian, Croatian and Italian local boards respectively have also crossed the same threshold.
Epic! Cool

Cnut237 and logfiles have ranked up to Legendaries.
Julien_Olynpic who posts in the Russian local board has also achieved this position.

Mbitr, teosanru, igehhh, suzanne5223, gembitz and Mpamaegbu are new Hero members.
soliton, Porfirii, Nestade and Husires who are active on Russian, Spanish, German and Arabic local boards respectively have also attained the same rank.

SquirrelJulietGarden, ImThour, palle11, Cadaver20 and Saidasun became Sr. Members.
W Jr. and gagux123 who post in Turkish and Portuguese local boards respectively have also achieved the same position.

PrimeNumber7 has earned enough merits to rank up to a Legendary, but he does not have sufficient activity yet.
I now have sufficient activity to rank up to Legendary.

We are celebrating in my giveaway thread that ends in about 21 hours.

To be honest, I have never seen such a strange algorithm for determining the winners. The lucky number is usually calculated based on a Bitcoin block hash, not a block number. Anyway, thanks for organizing the giveaways on the forum.

I removed the comment about insufficient activity from the logs.

These are not big numbers at all, I would have expected way more ranking up
for this year already.

About a month ago, 14 new merit sources were appointed. It seems that the increase in sMerit allocation has already affected on the current situation. I just looked at the chart and noticed a significant spike in the number of the new ranked up members.
legendary
Merit: 1249
Recurrent update of these logs.

bitebits and CryptopreneurBrainboss earned a lot of merits and now own more than 2000 merits.
Rath_ who posts in the Polish local board also has this amount of merit.
Bravo! Cool

hv_ is a new Legendary.
Paolo.Demidov, lossnet and ekiller who are active on Italian and Turkish local boards respectively have also achieved the same position.
The creator of the HODL meme GameKyuubi has received enough merits to become a Legendary, but he lacks activity. Surprisingly, he is still somewhere around and even has logged into Bitcointalk three months ago.

BIT-BENDER, Quidat, shasan and aoluain have been promoted to Hero Members.
creep_o, -doubleU- and MinoRaiola, FatFork and casperBGD who post in Italian, German and Croatian local boards respectively have also reached this level.

haloxon, anonymous3x, anu1908, ovcijisir, Unbunplease, epidemia and bubbalex who are active on German, Turkish, Indonesian, Croatian and Russian local boards respectively have ranked up to Sr. Members.

Pokapoka124, modrobert, dobbscoin, s0lidus, karametade, MrCryptHodl and rand1919 are new Full Members.
baeva who posts in the Russian local board has also earned enough merits to achieve the same rank, but she does not have sufficient activity yet.

Felicitations to all the members who recently ranked up! Cool

shahzadafzal has also received enough merits to reach this level, but he still has no the required activity points.

Thank you.... next activity re-count is on 6/16/2021 5:06:40 and I will be able to achieve it then Smiley

As far as I can see, the activity points have already been recalculated, so you became a Hero Member. Congratulations on your achievement! Cool

Yes indeed, I ranked up to Hero a few days ago, it only took 3 years!
[probaby shouldnt be highlighting that, what the hell]
I havent been desperate to rank up but it takes dedication and patience,
although I have seen a few members who have ranked many times to Legendary
in the space of 12 months or so, well done to them, they really have waht it takes.

From my calculations of the lists on page 1:

59 people this year ranked up to Full Member
35 to Sr.Member
42 to Hero and
20 to Legendary

These are not big numbers at all, I would have expected way more ranking up
for this year already.

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
PrimeNumber7 has earned enough merits to rank up to a Legendary, but he does not have sufficient activity yet.
I now have sufficient activity to rank up to Legendary.

We are celebrating in my giveaway thread that ends in about 21 hours.
legendary
Recurrent update of these logs.

bitebits and CryptopreneurBrainboss earned a lot of merits and now own more than 2000 merits.
Rath_ who posts in the Polish local board also has this amount of merit.
Bravo! Cool

hv_ is a new Legendary.
Paolo.Demidov, lossnet and ekiller who are active on Italian and Turkish local boards respectively have also achieved the same position.
The creator of the HODL meme GameKyuubi has received enough merits to become a Legendary, but he lacks activity. Surprisingly, he is still somewhere around and even has logged into Bitcointalk three months ago.

BIT-BENDER, Quidat, shasan and aoluain have been promoted to Hero Members.
creep_o, -doubleU- and MinoRaiola, FatFork and casperBGD who post in Italian, German and Croatian local boards respectively have also reached this level.

haloxon, anonymous3x, anu1908, ovcijisir, Unbunplease, epidemia and bubbalex who are active on German, Turkish, Indonesian, Croatian and Russian local boards respectively have ranked up to Sr. Members.

Pokapoka124, modrobert, dobbscoin, s0lidus, karametade, MrCryptHodl and rand1919 are new Full Members.
baeva who posts in the Russian local board has also earned enough merits to achieve the same rank, but she does not have sufficient activity yet.

Felicitations to all the members who recently ranked up! Cool

shahzadafzal has also received enough merits to reach this level, but he still has no the required activity points.

Thank you.... next activity re-count is on 6/16/2021 5:06:40 and I will be able to achieve it then Smiley

As far as I can see, the activity points have already been recalculated, so you became a Hero Member. Congratulations on your achievement! Cool
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

legendary
I have updated the logs and chart on the first page of this thread.

DannyHamilton, Hueristic and mjglqw earned a lot of merits and now have over 2000 merits.
Rikafip who is active on the Croatian local board has also crossed the same threshold.
Impressive! Cool

Upgrade00 is a new Legendary.
YOSHIE who is active on the Indonesian local board has also achieved this position.

rhomelmabini, Leviathan.007 and ScamViruS have been promoted to Hero Members.

kellrobinson and UserU became Sr. Members.

Coinsbee.com, JayDDee, Rruchi man, arbiter5 and j2002ba2 are new Full Members.
Myrina who posts in the Turkish local board has also achieved the same position.

Best wishes.

Wow, are those the only members who've ranked up since May 8th?  That doesn't seem like very many at all.

Yes, only those members have received enough merits to rank up since the previous log update. As I can see from the graph, the weekly number of the ranked up users is quite variable. The purple line illustrating the number of new Full Members looks straight starting in January 2020. The rest of the lines are more curved.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Cashback 15%

Wow, are those the only members who've ranked up since May 8th?  That doesn't seem like very many at all.

Congrats to all of them, but the only one I recognize off the top of my head is Poker Player--and I could have sworn I had given him more merits over the last month or two than I did, but I just checked and it wasn't many.  But I'm glad he ranked up, because he deserves it (not saying the others didn't).

On a related note, I'll extend my post-review offer here once more.  If you're a member under Legendary rank and would like your recent posts reviewed by a merit source, just drop me a PM.  I don't mind, though I'm not promising anyone any merits, just a review.
Pages:
Jump to: