Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations! - page 2. (Read 34252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Ale88 [...]

paid2 (as known as iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2) and Turbartuluk who write in French and German languages respectively are in the same situation.

AHOYBRAUSE [...] Learn Bitcoin [...] are new Hero Members.

Who is John Galt?, apogio, [...] UniJoin [...] eXch.cc [...] have been promoted to Sr. Member.

[...] DYING_S0UL [...] have ranked up to Full Member.

Once again, I see some known names here and I would like to congratulate them for what they achieved! I know that each new rank comes with much pleasure for the one obtaining it and I am sure all the nominees are happy for their new ranks.

At same time, I noticed that many other names appear in this update, which means that forum as a whole became better, by having more users of higher ranks. Congratulations to all!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
We can safely say that I will never rank up to become a legendary member, that really sucks.

That is due to your personality and the fact that you are a prized wanky fuck face cunt.

if you were not such a controversial dickhead then people would of sent you merits.
May I remind you about a sad and bitter truth? Lol. I mean this is the fact, my fiance dumped me for the same reason(actually I dumped her for not listening to me), but the fact doesn't change.😂😂
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
Hi @Coin-1
I think there is a little error here, or that's how it should have probably been, and I'm the one seeing the error where it should've been.

My name appeared on both recently ranked full members and also on snr members. I guess this was as a result of not taking much time after my rank of full member before I moved from the full member to snr member rank. This could be the case, and you forgot to take my name off the full member list.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
I have updated the lists and chart on the first page of this thread.

Mitchell, Betwrong, Richy_T and MoparMiningLLC earned a lot of merit and now own over 2000 merit.
Ale88, EFS, Real-Duke, skarais, mu_enrico and Chikito who are active on Italian, Turkish, German and Indonesian local boards respectively have also crossed the same threshold.
Awesome! Cool

LogitechMouse and BenCodie became Legendaries.
Koal-84, Fivestar4everMVP, blue Snow, andy_pelevin, baeva and The0ldl_lser who post in German, Nigerian, Indonesian and Russian sections respectively have also achieved this rank.
Hamza2424 has received 1000 merit, but he does not have sufficient activity points.
paid2 (as known as iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2) and Turbartuluk who write in French and German languages respectively are in the same situation.

AHOYBRAUSE, Gladitorcomeback, Dave1, Mate2237, reagansimms, khiholangkang, TelolettOm, Frank AlpenCoin, cryptoman77777, EarnOnVictor, albert0bsd, Accardo, Majestic-milf, Uruhara, Learn Bitcoin, Franctoshi, SamReomo, Etranger, belcher, Cantsay and Odusko are new Hero Members.

bastisisca, Who is John Galt?, apogio, Juse14, Josefjix, MusaMohamed, Spack17, UniJoin, fruktik, totti67, Chilwell, Dzwaafu11, Sim_card, Bitcoin_people, danadc, HajiBagi, Odohu, Orpichukwu, FinneysTrueVision, rachael9385, GbitG, Crypt0Gore, BABY SHOES, eXch.cc and AprilioMP have been promoted to Sr. Member.

Promocodeudo, Bitcoin Smith, Orpichukwu, Nalain420, DesktopCommando, Solokan, Hanadawa, Ruttoshi, Youngkhngdiddy, adultcrypto, BitcoinCanSaveUsAll, DYING_S0UL, Amphenomenon, Antotena, Kelward, ZeshanRandhawa, Danydee72, BABY SHOES, airfinex, Kaliandra, Lannakosa, zherbert, HelliumZ, BitCrack, EluguHcman, Unikon, Roseline492, Drawesome, nili, roksana.hee, Publictalk792, moneystery, DubemIfedigbo001, criptoevangelista, Mia Chloe, Baki202, welik, CRAIC, odunybiz, tech30338, [banned mixer], cryptoWODL, True Myth, Nerdy doctor, darbitmobilerecovery and Makus have ranked up to Full Member.

Cheers! Cool

Maybe bump it to 2500 or 3000 merits. It would be a better indicator especially those that got 1000 merit drop.

In my opinion, 2000 merits is an appropriate threshold. It indicates that the user is a self-made Legendary, even if he/she was awarded the initial merit amount of 1000 on January 24, 2018.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
[...] Maybe more 2 weeks or 3 weeks from my calculations I could be wrong or right.[...]

Two weeks, 13 days, to be exact. You're on 476, Hero needs 480, so you'll only need 4 more. The last activity-count update that added 14 to your number happened yesterday, the next one will be on 18th this month. That's if the schedule is still on track.

You are correct I just noticed it yesterday being Wednesday that my activities has changed and I only have 4 more to climb 480 activity. From then I did the calculation to know the next possible day to climb Hero, which is on 18 October. Will be so glad to witness the new change of rank and a total of 5 gold coin below my username.

Congratulations on your achievement. That's right, the next period's activity changes will occur on 10/18/2023 11.53.20 UTC. Make a post after that date and time and "BUMM" your account will change to Hero  Wink

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit?usp=drivesdk

I just realized that @holydarkness had shared the spredseets  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
[...] Maybe more 2 weeks or 3 weeks from my calculations I could be wrong or right.[...]

Two weeks, 13 days, to be exact. You're on 476, Hero needs 480, so you'll only need 4 more. The last activity-count update that added 14 to your number happened yesterday, the next one will be on 18th this month. That's if the schedule is still on track.

You are correct I just noticed it yesterday being Wednesday that my activities has changed and I only have 4 more to climb 480 activity. From then I did the calculation to know the next possible day to climb Hero, which is on 18 October. Will be so glad to witness the new change of rank and a total of 5 gold coin below my username.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

Thanks for the advices, I meant everything sarcastically, I can't handle this bitter truth/reality that people are actually happy and satisfied with themselves when they rank up or receive merits, it seems like this thing is all they should focus on, I no longer see (for many years) anyone talk about their goals about the time they will stand before their maker. Idk, every where I go I end up either off topic or come off as a troll, one can no longer  discuss about other aspects of certain subjects.

We should see people celebrating the important stuff, now I wonder what did we do wrong to reach this point? Are we going to "change the world" when all people care here is either trust gain, money earn or merit/ rank all pointing to $$$.

I mean, wouldn't be better if we could rank good / quality contributors in one go, after at least 6 months of being active with a good track record? So they could focus on other things than just merit/ rank, that could statistically and gradually improve our standards, people would compete to contribute on things that matters.   God knows how many potentially talented individuals are busy with pity things such as rank up/ merit etc while we could try and harness their true power and hidden talents.

Make no mistake, Bitcoin is not just a currency, it is the crack in the shackles of capitalism.  But take a look at our army against the giant of capitalism.☹

You're posting on a thread which purpose is to congratulate a rank up, and you got annoyed because people are happy when they do exactly that? Then I'll advise you to stay a good hundreds of meters away from a thread titled Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!, you'll give yourself a stroke from the... bitter truth of it, that the thread was made to cater, and filled with, people announce anything that made them feel great. BGC made that thread to contain the excitement that people feel when they had a good day on the forum, so that instead of having tons of threads on Reputation or Meta talking about the same matter, it's focused there. I figure your sarcastic urgency will spike up if you visit that thread because... people are, apparently, like what happens here, celebrating less-than-important stuff there. Such vanity. Ack.

Addressing your concern of people's focus on money, merit, trust gain, or rank, if you feel that way about talented people on this forum, then I'll advise you to broaden your scope. There are many instances --talented-- users here are contributing to the forum, building a nice... arsenal for the army. I know people whose merit count were/are way, waaayyy, above their rank requirement, a testaments that they couldn't care less about merit or rank and simply posting to contribute, others made browser extension and app to enhance forum UX, others made patches to help the forum, several others create sites that surely help looking for specific things on the forum more convenient. I deliberately refrain from mentioning the specific name or the fruits of their contributions, because if you don't know at least one or two of what I mentioned above, then you're indeed myopic.
copper member
🖤😏
merit-receipt improvement consultant.
Thanks for the advices, I meant everything sarcastically, I can't handle this bitter truth/reality that people are actually happy and satisfied with themselves when they rank up or receive merits, it seems like this thing is all they should focus on, I no longer see (for many years) anyone talk about their goals about the time they will stand before their maker. Idk, every where I go I end up either off topic or come off as a troll, one can no longer  discuss about other aspects of certain subjects.

We should see people celebrating the important stuff, now I wonder what did we do wrong to reach this point? Are we going to "change the world" when all people care here is either trust gain, money earn or merit/ rank all pointing to $$$.

I mean, wouldn't be better if we could rank good / quality contributors in one go, after at least 6 months of being active with a good track record? So they could focus on other things than just merit/ rank, that could statistically and gradually improve our standards, people would compete to contribute on things that matters.   God knows how many potentially talented individuals are busy with pity things such as rank up/ merit etc while we could try and harness their true power and hidden talents.

Make no mistake, Bitcoin is not just a currency, it is the crack in the shackles of capitalism.  But take a look at our army against the giant of capitalism.☹
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
You know, when I think about it, everyone has a goal in their lives, they try hard to achieve that goal in their entire life.

Is this the same world Satoshi envisioned for us, forum rank up becomes our ultimate goal? I have earned 229 ever since 2018 when merit was introduced, 5 years for 229, that means I have to wait more than 5 years to become a legendary which by that time would mean nothing because a new rank would be introduced way before that, something like, ancients, mythical etc. 😂

Of course as long as the goal of having such goals remain as entertainment otherwise we'd open our eyes one day and see we have achieved nothing in our lives other than some displayed pixels in a form of coins and letters on an ancient forum layout. Lol

There are likely ways that you would be able to increase your merits with the passage of time if you really believe that there is much if any importance in terms of the ranks - which surely I would question whether there is much importance in the ranks - even though surely other members will look at some of these matters in terms of how much credibility to give to another member and maybe even consider some of the matters of rank, number of posts, time on the forum, number of smerits received.

It also seems to be much better to actually posts on topics that really interest you and motivate you to post, rather than attempting to force the matter.. and surely those folks who are truly interested in bitcoin and passionate about bitcoin and provide interesting information related to bitcoin likely receive more smerits rather than members posting in regards to other topics..

Sure there are some exceptions to any of this, and I don't even claim to have studied the actual facts in regards to my assertion that having actual, genuine and even actionable interests in bitcoin is a good way to increase the likelihood that you would motivate another member to send you an smerit, but I think as a general principle, it does not hurt to really take an interest in bitcoin beyond just superficially.. and I am not even saying that I know you in that regard, digaran..

You surely could not necessarily force yourself to change your interests or your personality, but I could imagine cases in which a member with your already existing longevity on the forum could end up being able to increase merit earnings and end up earning an additional 271 merits within a year (let's say before the beginning of October 2024).

There could be some other ways that you could work on your posts (in terms of increasing the likelihood that another member might become motivated to sent you an smerit(s)), too.. and I hate to put myself in the place of merit-receipt improvement consultant.
copper member
🖤😏
You know, when I think about it, everyone has a goal in their lives, they try hard to achieve that goal in their entire life.

Is this the same world Satoshi envisioned for us, forum rank up becomes our ultimate goal? I have earned 229 ever since 2018 when merit was introduced, 5 years for 229, that means I have to wait more than 5 years to become a legendary which by that time would mean nothing because a new rank would be introduced way before that, something like, ancients, mythical etc. 😂

Of course as long as the goal of having such goals remain as entertainment otherwise we'd open our eyes one day and see we have achieved nothing in our lives other than some displayed pixels in a form of coins and letters on an ancient forum layout. Lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 618
I think I have found myself mentioned here on this thread a couple of times now, if I don't miss the count. You are indeed doing an incredible job right here, keeping this thread updated with solid data. I'm happy I have been able to earn the hero member rank merit, which is a good sign that I am growing in the forum, and with the help of the pharmacist and many others, I have gained the merit and wish to earn more even before I obtain the required activities to qualify me for the hero member rank, as I can see that I still have more than 4 months for my activities to get there.

@coin-1 Congratulations on your 2k+ merit badge. I wish to be there some day and also enjoy this same joy. I dropped one (1) merit on your profile to make it 2038. The 2037 doesn't look too good in my eyes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 308
Thank you Coin-1 for your warm wishes actually I am not yet a Hero member although despite collecting the required merits since activities still holding me backward then I can say I am only a potential Hero who is about to sail out within few weeks times to come. Maybe more 2 weeks or 3 weeks from my calculations I could be wrong or right.
I also wants to congratulate you for hitting 2k plus merits in the forum, I know isn't that easy this shows your efforts and contribution are greatly valued. Once again congratulations Coin-1.
Wow am truly suprised to see how fast you have grown, I mean already achieving the hero member merit rank when your activity is still low that's a massive achievement and to think it's wasn't not long you actually moved up to senior member.

@coin-1 congratulations on your merit achievement because it's definitely a milestone to achieve and it's certainly not an easy one sometimes I wonder if it's even possible for to attain such height but when I see members migrating and growing Its then gives me a sense hope that this can actually be achieved so far as am steady trying my very best to grow and contribute to the forum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
Thank you Coin-1 for your warm wishes actually I am not yet a Hero member although despite collecting the required merits since activities still holding me backward then I can say I am only a potential Hero who is about to sail out within few weeks times to come. Maybe more 2 weeks or 3 weeks from my calculations I could be wrong or right.
I also wants to congratulate you for hitting 2k plus merits in the forum, I know isn't that easy this shows your efforts and contribution are greatly valued. Once again congratulations Coin-1.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
Wow! I received a lot of merit and now have more than 2000 merits! I am glad to join the "2000+ merit & 2000+ activity" club. I wish all members to gain not only merit, but also activity points. Cool

BitcoinBunny also owns over 2K merits.
bct_ail, jokers10 and Goran_ who are active on German and Russian local boards respectively have crossed the same threshold as well.

tonych is a new Legendary.
mv1986, MK-74 and execijutiere, Cryptmuster and internetional who post in German, Turkish and Russian sections respectively have also reached this level.
vjudeu earned enough merits to be Legendary but he does not have sufficient activity yet.

sompitonov, citb0in, satscraper, Zwei, Turbartuluk, Wakate, ThemePen, BtcTalkShow, un_rank, Findingnemo, GxSTxV, Liquidoptions, Zaguru12, GiftedMAN, Nwada001, SmartGold01, ZAINmalik75, MrMojoRising26 and YodasRedRocket have been promoted to Hero Member.

Yamane_Keto, Mr.suevie, icalical, Mr. Magkaisa, Etranger, retreat, bbigtart, Cacabey_40, dzungmobile, Escaflowne, albert0bsd, virginorange, Steeley, pluja, Z390, alastantiger, Sexylizzy2813, Unknown Op and Excimer have ranked up to Sr. Member.

Out of mind, pluja, Cheema02, rohang, HONDACD125, rachael9385, Stakefast, cafter, Bitcoin Store, hafiztalha, JunaidAzizi, Abu-Naim, Odohu, SmartCharpa, Bd officer, l99l, CR_Anders, 2Pizza410000BTC, Hatchy, PytagoraZ, Arenga pinnata, AprilioMP, Lunorael, _Hiloveua_, Broadanbig, Subbir, Salahmu, Spaceman1000$, SeriouslyGiveaway, Gaza13, Medusah, iBaba, Agbamoni, eXch.cc, EL MOHA and Suzuki Matt became Full Members.

Image source: shutterstock.com

Congratulations on ranking up!

It should be noted that the total number of users who have received enough merit to rank up to Full Member has exceeded 1000. I believe that this event is an important milestone in the forum's merit system. Kiss

laszlo who bought pizza for 10000 BTC now owns over 2000 merits.

Obviously, the most iconic figure from the entire list is laszlo which, sadly, is not active anymore since 2017. Yet his reputation precedes him and here he is, entering the 2000 merits stage! I am more than sure that if he would ever return to the forum, he would be welcomed back with a lot of sympathy from all forum users.
Laszlo Hanyecz and Jeremy Sturdivant are two legendary people, by the way, Jeremy is very often under shadow, but I really wonder what did he do with those bitcoins.
The reason why I replied to this is that recently Laszlo Hanyecz's legendary interview is becoming popular on TikTok, I saw it for five times in the last month.
Here is the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWU3O3X5kKE

On May 18, 2010, there was an epic story with two pizzas purchased for 10 thousand BTC, which is why the Bitcointalk community appreciates this first deal. Undoubtedly, Laszlo is a respected person, and his profile deserves merits.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Obviously, the most iconic figure from the entire list is laszlo which, sadly, is not active anymore since 2017. Yet his reputation precedes him and here he is, entering the 2000 merits stage! I am more than sure that if he would ever return to the forum, he would be welcomed back with a lot of sympathy from all forum users.

I doubt Laszlo needs much if any sympathy from forum members - at least in regards to his having had engaged in several pizza transactions through bitcoin, and it is likely that he has plenty of bitcoin.. even though many of us likely do not know his details in that direction, and perhaps that might be part of the reason that he is a bit less inclined to participate in the forum under that particular user-name.... one of the risks of becoming too much publicly known.

[edited out]
Laszlo Hanyecz and Jeremy Sturdivant are two legendary people, by the way, Jeremy is very often under shadow, but I really wonder what did he do with those bitcoins.
The reason why I replied to this is that recently Laszlo Hanyecz's legendary interview is becoming popular on TikTok, I saw it for five times in the last month.

Does anyone know more about Laszlo Hanyecz? How is he doing, what is his profession, does he work as a programmer? Would love to know a bit more about this person.
Even my first thread on this forum is about him: From pizza to bitcoins - to factory to bitcoins.

It could be that those kinds of inquiries contribute towards previously active (and perhaps overly disclosing) members to step back from the public light...and sure many of us do appreciate hearing personal stories, the good, the bad and the ugly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 756
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

Does anyone know more about Laszlo Hanyecz? How is he doing, what is his profession, does he work as a programmer? Would love to know a bit more about this person.
Even my first thread on this forum is about him: From pizza to bitcoins - to factory to bitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 835
The logs and chart have been updated. I also published the first part of the logs in a separate post because there are already too many users who have over 2000 merits on the main page of this thread.

Lillominato89 [..] are new Hero Members.

Hurray! Cool

Thank you very much Coin-1 for always welcome update of this thread, I am very happy to see my rank increase to Hero member, I hope and I am confident that when I become Legendary Member this thread will still be active and updated

Thanks Coin-1 for another update on this thread!

Today's highlight brings again some names known to me and I am very glad to see them here!

Lillominato89 [...] are new Hero Members.

And there is one gang member of Italian Brotherhood which became a Hero! Congrats! This will make the Brotherhood stronger Smiley

And thanks to you too GazetaBitcoin, the strength of the alliance will be much more compact, and I hope that new members will join the Italian Brotherhood. There are promising members like
bastisisca and mendace who are ready to join Italian Brotherhood

Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
Learn Bitcoin, [...] Nheer, sokani, [...] have been promoted to Sr. Member.
I collaborated with these users and it was a very good collaboration. They translated some topics of mine and did a great job! I am glad to know that I helped them a little in their ranking up. This is a well deserved promotion!
I appreciate your support. Working with you to translate some of your posts was an honour, and I hope to work with you again in the future. I'm glad to see my name listed among the users who were promoted to a new rank. If activity and merit are taken into account, however, then I don't think I should have been mentioned here just yet because I don't yet have enough activity to be recognised as a senior member.

Nheer…have been promoted to Sr. Member.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Thanks Coin-1 for another update on this thread!

Today's highlight brings again some names known to me and I am very glad to see them here!

Lillominato89 [...] are new Hero Members.

And there is one gang member of Italian Brotherhood which became a Hero! Congrats! This will make the Brotherhood stronger Smiley

Learn Bitcoin, [...] Nheer, sokani, [...] have been promoted to Sr. Member.

I collaborated with these users and it was a very good collaboration. They translated some topics of mine and did a great job! I am glad to know that I helped them a little in their ranking up. This is a well deserved promotion!

UniJoin [...] became Full Members.

Last, but not least, we also see the profile of a company ranking up and this is great, since UniJoin gathered some sympathy from forum users with their user friendly service and also with the signature campaign they are running. Congrats to UniJoin as well!

And, of course, hats off for all the other users which ranked up! Keep up the good work and may your next rank up come fast!
Pages:
Jump to: